Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 26, 2012 A.D.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

May 26, 2012 A.D. Empty
PostSubject: May 26, 2012 A.D.   May 26, 2012 A.D. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Knowing first hand of the various mechanisms used to accomplish "a king strengthened but not by his own force" (who is the so called "Antichrist", cf. Daniel 8:24), I must conclude and correct that the king of Daniel 11:20 is not the "Antichrist".  Neither can I conclude that he has the spirit of antichrist as I saw remorse in his eyes at a meeting with him on March 2nd, 2011 A.D. when I confronted him concerning whether he enjoyed doing away with our common sire, John Palamar, Sr.  As I have known, though not as well, the king of Daniel 11:20 since the deep of night/early morning that Christ brought me back into our world, now Christ's Kingdom coming, as a once  again breathing entity, and I know him to be my oldest brother, John Palamar, Jr., what I find at stake here is that a man can get away with murdering his own sire, in this case, John Palamar, Sr., as well as others to suit John, Jr.'s crime, and carry on in the community as a successful business person, all the while draining others of their assets, here again, only to suit John, Jr.'s crime.  He managed to kill the chief of police of the Borough of Phoenixville, and the local Justice of the Peace, seemingly covering these crimes very well.  Of the American tri-partite system, that is a hefty two-thirds damage to the Executive and Judicial Branches.  This leaves him free way for being the Legislature unto himself, levying to whom and however he wishes, but for the grace of God.  As such do we find in the prevalance of the interpretations of Daniel 11:20 reference to taxation, a common function of bodies of Legislature.  John, Jr. was born in the United States of America.  To become the king in fulfillment of Daniel 11:20 atop all the taxation at a given time, some form of a definitive rise of power is necessary.  This I have witnessed in the executions upon said chief of police and Justice of the Peace.  At the execution of the chief of police, there were others present.  The entire coming of the "Antichrist" (cf. Daniel 11:21) can then be seen as having the king of Daniel 11:20 as a precursor, as I was, and still am, to Christ.

In terms of overall kingship and respect for authority, John, Jr. would continue in this manner amongst the other kings and leaders in the world, here again, but for the grace of God.  But this past April 11, 2011 A.D., when our common matron took ill to the point of not being able to walk, I experienced the fury of a criminal who, for no better explanation, had a built up rage within himself which could no longer be contained.  John, Jr. was insistant upon having a birthday celebration for our matron who was to reach the age of 90 the following month.  John, Jr. had planned on this for months.  True to form, John, Jr. was also in the process of forcing the payment for such a celebration upon his surviving younger brothers, our brother David and myself.  When I calmly suggested that it was not a good time for our matron as she was recovering from a bout of the shingles and that he arrange visits to her so that such visits would be more suitable to her condition, John, Jr. declined such consideration for her health.  His actions on the evening of April 11, 2011 A.D. were like the tantrum of a spoiled two year old, disappointed that he didn't have his way.  Throwing a tirade when he should have called for help revealed to me the serious wrecklessness of this man, to wit I can only conclude is due to the fact that he was born during what is called World War II, and his overall cholic from this, unchecked, is as that as one would find in a spoiled child.  He says he can make things happen, but has proven incapable of controlling his own temper against innocent victims.  Aside from this, John, Jr. would otherwise seem highly intelligent, reserved in manners, and always willing to help.  As taxation as a whole has been an influence for a longer duration than is given for World War II, there remains that social enabling aspect which can also be added to such a response from an elder in the community, i.e., background remarks over the phone that I was in error and his tirade justifiable.  So, John, Jr. has support for such outbursts.  It is the presence of such power that is purely terroristic and tyrannical in stature.  Though he may have his band of sychophants to laud his every burp and fart, I am not under his command and see through his pathology of crime.

The biggest scam that John Palamar, Jr. is currently running is that he has duties and responsibilities under the Power of Attorney which he claims has been granted him.  This is just another piece of self-proclaimed legislature brought about through the viciousness of his crime.  He managed this through placing his own mother under duress, no matter how apologetic.

This is an e-mail from John Palamar, Jr., the king of Daniel 11:20, showing how "vile" he is.  It is presented on a point by point basis.  It is dated Sunday, April 15, 2012 5:37 PM :

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"On Friday morning (4-13-2012) I received an email and telephone call from the realtor I retained to help sell 463 Nutt Road."

Edward Palamar corrects and reminds :
It is not your house to sell.  You embezzled the realtor into thinking that you have legal Power of Attorney.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"She was very frightened and in her words "feared for her safety" based on your rantings in a telephone call to her that morning."

Edward Palamar reminds :
Had you not embezzled her in the first place, she would not have feared for her safety.  Letting on just how much of a scumbag you were, inclusive to this, your e-mail, John, Jr., doesn't legitimatize your crime.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"No person should be subjected to that sort of behavior."

Edward Palamar states and asks :
This e-mail shows that your ethics haven't changed in the six weeks since I witnessed your embezzling.  In that regard, your embezzlement was and is offensive.  You show no inclination to apology.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"She asked for my advise and I told her to call the police and have you arrested."

Edward Palamar says :
You convinced her well that your intents were legitimate.  If you had been honest in the first place, you wouldn't have brought about such inconvenience to others.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"The Pikesville police went to 463 Nutt Road and told you to cease and desist or you would be arrested."

Edward Palamar says :
You're going for an insanity plea here by deliberately, and negligently, not getting your facts straight, all because you effort to hide your crime rather than confess it.  No Pikesville police, no cease and desist order, no threat of arrest, only further embezzlement and continued terroristic threats.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Last year you went into law offices in Phoenixville and Pottstown and I receive emails and telephone calls from the lawyer I had retained to help our Mother shelter her assets for your sole benefit."

Edward Palamar reminds and says :
I went into the law offices to remind both you and your lawyer that neither myself nor "our Mother" will pay for your crime, or any expenses you incur in such process, even though you effort to embezzle us so.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Once again there were two women who "feared for their safety" based on Edwards Palamar's behavior in their offices."

Edward Palamar says :
If you weren't so abusive to women in the first place, you might have taken the time to settle the matter in a peaceful manner.  You consider them easy prey, so you embezzle them and you act like you are doing them a favor.  But I see through your lies.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"I told them to call the police and have you arrested."

Edward Palamar reminds :
Still trying to pass off your crime as legitimate.  Your confession of year's ago is waning.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"On Friday I spoke with the Phoenixville and East Pikeland Police."

Edward Palamar says :
"Spoke" is hardly the right word, unless you're going to hop on a bike and ram yourself into a Mack truck.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"If your behavior continues, understand that you will be arrested and thrown in jail and perhaps given a prison sentence, given your history of violence toward others."

Edward Palamar reminds and says :
I am not under your command, and my behavior will continue regardless of what you think you have the privlege of saying or judging in the magnamity of your crime.  As I reminded you previous to this, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, which you claim to represent in some form of legal capacity, has not proven a single act of violence against my person, and I offered to you, if your claims to anything legitimate in said Commonwealth are true, to offer evidence of such violation.  So far you have only spewed out calumnious reports both privately and publicly.  As I told you at our meeting of March 2nd, 2012 A.D., when you continued in your acts of terrorism, to you, I am the police because I know your crime, I have you under my arrest, and as all things are possible with God, prophecy can still work through your mouth, so I expressed hesitancy regarding "anything you say can and will be used against you".  The only prison sentence here is the one of your own demise due to your lack of repentance in your meddling in affairs which are not legitimately yours.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"The Phoenixville police have a copy of your email to me where you indicating your desire to 'go on a killing rampage'."

Edward Palamar says :
Purely a fabrication on your part, John, Jr., in effort to deflect your guilt.  That much I give you.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"I have told both police departments that I will not post bond or bail for you."

Edward Palamar says :
As of March 28, 2000 A.D., the day when you accomplished your murder of our common sire, you have no money.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"For 35 years I have watched you hold our family hostage as a result of your mental illness and abhorrent behavior."

Edward Palamar says :
And I have only recently come to know that it took you anywhere from 43 to 58 years to murder your sire.  But you did it, and still attempt to deflect in your denial of said fact with tantrums of calumny.

http://nostradamus.org/f/index.php?topic=361.0

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"From smashing icons,"

Edward Palamar says :
One relief of the Christ to make room in the house you defile with your crime.  After doing that, the man you would eventually murder received the Holy Eucharist in same building, something you still forbid in your advise to him.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"destroying a piano,"

Edward Palamar says :
I practiced scales on the piano you state is destroyed just the other day - so much for your theories.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"ripping lights from the ceiling,"

Edward Palamar says :
They were my lights, I can do with them as I please so long as no one gets hurt, and no one did except through your intervention.  As that happened some 33 years ago, it serves as a marker in your continued efforts beyond the 43 to 58 year window of your murdering our common sire.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"the cowardice act of hitting your own Mother,"

Edward Palamar says :
I told you the particulars concerning the tumor and the least invasive way for it to dissolve, in conjunction with the hymn, "There Is Power In The Blood".  Yet you would rather subject her to your guinea pig experiments in the manner you treat all others because you manufacture your own legislature without regard to human life, here again in attempt to discredit, deflecting your guilt.  If you do not support the crushing and dissolving of the tumor that she may walk again, you, and you alone, are responsible for all payments for ensuing treatment.  Any pain or encumbrances you force upon her or those around her due to your neglect will come upon you.  This you have already experienced in the visitation of God's wrath upon your crime of wilful murder in the illness of your grand-daughter.  This constitutes the 2nd miracle in favor of St. John Palamar, Sr. of Forestville, PA.  That act of mine against the tumor is not cowardice, it is an act against your tyranny.  The problem for you is that you have been so physically abusive to others that you wish you had smashed her tumor, something like for the mere pleasure of it.  Smashing the tumor is not like your greedy, self-serving rise to power, smashing the tumor is a direct act against a growth that need not be there.  When you get so hell bent that even your parents are wrong, you want that tumor to be there.  At that point, if at no other, you break God's commandment to honor thy father and mother.  You apparently have been this way longer than I previously thought.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"beating up your partners Mother"

Edward Palamar says :
Had you shown either my partner and/or myself some respect, instead of nailing her to a tree for having committed no crime, brutally dismembering her body, and then not even apologizing to her nor her mother for it, things would have been different.  Instead of availing yourself to some sort of aid after the brutality, you made sure your ill-gotten booze was always around, even availing yourself to only anything that would cause more harm to the community.  In terms of honor, that point which you have over stepped, it wasn't 'beating up', and as your writing so shows, you still have no respect for the dead in Christ nor for the natural bond between a man and a woman.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"and getting thrown in a prison psych ward as a result,"

Edward Palamar says :
That has only been the work of a greedy few, yourself included.  You have provided no evidence to my detriment save that I love someone you hate, and as such, your hatred is without justifiable reason.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"sucking on the "family teat" for 35 years because you were to lazy to get a wage paying job,"

Edward Palamar says :
When I went to follow in John Palamar, Sr.'s footsteps as a wage earner, you practically swallowed your own head.  You had our brother David so immersed in the grotesqueness of your crime, that it has only been his silence that has kept these things in secret for so long.  But, here again, you have been murdering that "teat" for over 58 years, seemingly without relent.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"to grossly interfering with my duties and responsibilities under the Power of Attorney granted to me by our Mother to handle her affairs."

Edward Palamar reminds :
That you obtained under duress in embezzlement.  Felons cannot serve another in that regard, no matter how loud you toot your own horn.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"I could go on and on, no doubt."

Edward Palamar says :
Thankfully, you can't, due to the grace of God.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"For more years than I care to recall,"

Edward Palamar reminds :
When you called me specifically to discuss "our Mother's" welfare, you told me directly that you didn't care.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"at every family holiday gathering everyone had to be careful of what they said so they "would not set Edward off" and have him "cause a problem".

Edward Palamar says :
Here you are trying to deflect your abusive behavior in Randallstown against your entire visiting and resident family when you cranked up your stereo volume to terroristic levels.  That had nothing to do with me nor the rest of the family.  Once again, it was your big solo because you didn't like daddy.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Edward the days of your of abusive, threatening and inappropriate behavior are coming to an end."

Edward Palamar says :
In the context of which you write, that hasn't even begun.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"In the vernacular of Saint John the Baptist, aka Edward Palamar, you have pushed me over the proverbial "fu - - ing" edge."

Edward Palamar says :
God is visiting you directly, brother, for your crime, it has nothing to do with me.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Let's now clear up one of your countless delusions...."

Edward Palamar says :
Show me one.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"463 Nutt Road does not belong to you..."

Edward Palamar says :
It is my residence, and as of 10:30 AM this morning of May 24, 2012 A.D., you cannot set foot back into it without my permission.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Mary Palamar and not Edward Palamar is the legal owner of that real estate."

Edward Palamar reminds :
That is moot.  You do not have any legal right to it anymore, the same for any representation of Mary Palamar and/or myself.  And you have committed damages.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"When she dies you have a life estate in the home if you can afford to pay the bills and maintain the property."

Edward Palamar reminds :
My e-mail of October 6, 2011 A.D. assures us that we will, even against your tyranny.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"You clearly can do neither."

Edward Palamar says :
As long as you have a hand in this, I will make sure that I don't, and at your expense, because you have illegally tampered with her mail and funds.  But don't worry, I've caught your hand in the cookie jar.  You'll get a lot of much desired attention trying to pay bills with money you don't have.  You can embezzle your mother under duress, the bank out of desperation, but that which you need to do, viz., embezzle me, I will not grant you.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"In that case, the house is sold and the proceeds, less expenses, are divided equally between the remaining siblings."

Edward Palamar reminds :
If we all agree to your terms of embezzlement, which includes murder.  As it is, under normal judgment against felony murder, you would either be imprisoned for life or given the death penalty.  All property would be confiscated from you.  As you have failed to take this into account, and only proceeded to act like a pompous rectal orifice, your poverty takes you unaware, but for the grace of God.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Since her funds are being rapidly depleted the home needs to be sold immediately since there will be no money to pay the bills for the home, unless I pay for the expenses, to give you a place to live."

Edward Palamar says :
You do not know how much money she nor I have.  Your predicating the world's future based on your life of crime has serious numerical short comings, inclusive to your robbery.  Since March 28, 2000 A.D., all your personal assets, belongings, possessions, etc., have been confiscated by your personal arresting officer, me.  You have nothing because you murdered your sire.  You looked your Creator square in the eye and gave Him the finger.  Now you are a penniless pauper, trying to pass yourself off in the community as a figure of authority.  Within 3 days after the death of John Palamar, Sr., you were a financial ruin.  Anything you have to your credit is only that which I allow.  As you worked so hard, for so long on your crime, and still effort to hide it, I do not grant you the privlege of even knowing what you have.  Simply put, you are a mindless stupe, and this for the benefit of the community.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Those proceed will be paid to Saint Martha Manor."

Edward Palamar :
Wishful thinking, but you will never have such "proceed" because you have proven that for at least 43 years you will murder such "proceed".  That'll put us at March 28, 2043 A.D., I'm sure you can wait.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"I will not pay one penny of those current expenses, so I suggest you go get a job and rent an apartment, immediately."

Edward Palamar says :
You don't even have a penny, nor a grasp of wealth of any sort, be it employ, residency, or a cogent understanding of time.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"The realtor I retained will no long work to sell 463 Nutt Road because of your threatening behavior last Friday."

Edward Palamar reminds :
The realtor was embezzled by you in your attempt to sell property which did not belong to you.  She was informed of your embezzlement and knows that you committed a crime.  She will not work for you, and rightfully so, because you abused her.  Your terroristic threat of March 2nd, 2012 A.D. to me at meeting in the Social Services conference room does not wipe the slate clean of your misdeed, nor the embezzlement by you to employ the service of Stephen Goggin of the Phoenixville Police Department on the same day following.  The further repercussion of you embezzling the East Pikeland Police Department to send T. Lehman to my residence in a similarly abusive manner makes you guilty of conspiracy.  As such, you pose a threat to all at St. Martha Manor and those around you.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"I took 3 days from my world and spent $500. of my own money to do our Mother's work when I came into Phoenixville last month to meet with the realtor."

Edward Palamar says :
You took at least 43 years making "our Mother's" "world" the living misery it is.  I'll grant you those 3 days to your good, but that was not your money, nor did you meet with any realtor in Phoenixville, you only committed acts of embezzlement and terrorism.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"I will be deducting those, and past and future expenses I incur on her behalf from her funds."

Edward Palamar says :
Your Power of Attorney was revoked on April 11, 2011 A.D.  Currently, you cannot subract nor add to her finances, past, present, nor future save in your "world" of delusion.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"As I said, you need to get a job and rent an apartment."

Edward Palamar says :
After reading that, and some thought, I prefer keeping your prison cell.  If that changes, you will be the last to know.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"You are to have all of your personal belongings out of 463 Nutt Road by May 31, 2012."

Edward Palamar says :
To quote a Jew for Jesus, "I don't think that's any of your business."

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"You may take whatever furniture you need to furnish an apartment...the rest will be donated to charity or discarded."

Edward Palamar says :
John, in your deflections and denials you obviously need a place to mourn.  Be glad that I can supply that for you.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Additionally Edward, you are to get yourself into a mental health program of your choosing within 2 weeks."

Edward Palamar says :
And spoil all your fun?

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"I need to get a letter from that facility that you are under their care or I will begin all available legal remedies to have you involuntary committed for a long overdue mental health evaluation."

Edward Palamar says :
That is what this writing is all about brother John.  Showing others how you treat others with total disregard save for your own tyranny.  The only one who will remain involuntarily committed is you, wherever you are, due to your abusive behavior.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"The cost to have you committed will come from our Mother funds."

Edward Palamar says :
Your committal I give to you free of charge notwithstanding your delusions of grandeur.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"As I told you before, I can make thing happen so get into treatment immediately."

Edward Palamar says :
And when I told you of the money you stole, you did nothing but grab for more.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"One last bit of cautionary of advise for you Edward Palamar."

Edward Palamar says :
I feel a flagrant song coming when it should be a pious chorus of "There Is Power In The Blood".

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"You apparently now have a sick fixation with my present and previous spouse, as well as my children."

Edward Palamar says :
Make up your mind, John.  It is obvious that you think there is plenty of "Johnny" to go around, but your murdering the great King brings all of his problems upon yourself : 

Nostradamus - Century IV : 57
Ignorant envy upheld before (or by) the great King,
He will propose forbidding the writings:
His wife not his wife tempted by another,
Twice two more neither skill nor cries.

Nostradamus - Century II : 36

The letters of the great Prophet will be seized,
They will come to fall into the hands of the tyrant:
His enterprise will be to deceive his King,
But his extortions will very soon trouble him.

This is a quote from one of your other e-mails
 : "Your email confuses and troubles me."

Apparently in your mind, Michel de Notre Dame and the Holy Spirit have a sick fixation concerning your vile womanizing, too.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"You inferred that Gerry is a whore and accused my children of being bastards...all of this front of your Mother."

Edward Palamar says :
You treat Gerry as if she is your whore wherever you are, and in so doing you make your children appear to the world as bastards.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"Stay away from my family and stop slandering them and me."

Edward Palamar says :
This is how you were on your visit of March 2-3, 2012 A.D. when your embezzlement and terrorism was running high.  Such a statement serves your deflection and denial well, but I have never slandered them, nor you.  You have insisted on hauling your family around unnecessarily regardless of where I am, even when doing so jeopardizes our mother's health.  Given your penchant for crime, just who is your family anymore if you don't even know who your wife is.  And you think you can handle the affairs of another?  God Himself is visiting you John Palamar, Jr. for your crime of murder.  You are, mentally, falling apart at the seams, and are no longer capable of making serious decisions as you have reached the prophetic point in your career of going to destruction.  That is not "our Mother's" affair and I will not allow you to drag her down with you.  You have shown that you cannot function reliably on her behalf nor that of any other.  Yet I still receive you as my brother with open arms.

John Palamar, Jr. says :
"A COPY OF THIS EMAIL IS BEING SENT TO YOUR MOTHER AT ST. MARTHA MANOR PERHAPS YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ IT TO HER."

Edward Palamar says :
She didn't think that I could revoke your Power of Attorney because you have embezzled her so well under duress.  I will post this writing under "The Criminal Pathology of John Palamar, Jr." as an event in Facebook on the day of your writing this e-mail.  When you actually come to the point in your own thinking, if ever, that she can be healed, then you will appreciate the fact that she can learn computing and read it for herself.  As for a personal indulgence in your pride, permission denied.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

May 26, 2012 A.D.
Page 1 of 1