Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 22, 2012 A.D.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

June 22, 2012 A.D. Empty
PostSubject: June 22, 2012 A.D.   June 22, 2012 A.D. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:31 pm

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit :

Divine Institutes
Book VI : Of true worship
Chapter 20. Of the Senses, and Their Pleasures in the Brutes and in Man; And of Pleasures of the Eyes, and Spectacles :

For when God forbids us to kill, He not only prohibits us from open violence, which is not even allowed by the public laws, but He warns us against the commission of those things which are esteemed lawful among men. Thus it will be neither lawful for a just man to engage in warfare, since his warfare is justice itself, nor to accuse any one of a capital charge, because it makes no difference whether you put a man to death by word, or rather by the sword, since it is the act of putting to death itself which is prohibited. Therefore, with regard to this precept of God, there ought to be no exception at all; but that it is always unlawful to put to death a man, whom God willed to be a sacred animal.

- Lucius Caecilius Firmianus Lactantius

Since the inability of Mary Palamar to walk on April 11, 2011 A.D. many facts have come to light concerning deeds done in secret which amounts to the reason why she cannot walk and requires futher assistance.

The first of these deeds effectual to the detriment of Mary Palamar's welfare is the unjust murder of her husband, John Palamar, Sr. by John Palamar, Jr. via the populace of the United States of America through District Court in Phoenixville, PA, and as I recall, it was Justice John T. Jeffers, presiding, who gave the pronouncement, myself, as a young child again, hearing the sentence of death.  This was somewhere in the neighborhood of 1961 A.D.  Repeated abuses upon my person by John Palamar, Jr., et. al, makes the recall of the specific date difficult.  Without any justifiable legal reason, John Palamar, Sr. was put to a long and cruel death without any evidence against him, with repeated attacks of brutality upon his family as well.  John Palamar, Sr. finally succumbed to the crime of murder committed by John Palamar, Sr. at approximately 5:15 PM, March 30, 2000 A.D.  When I confronted John Palamar, Jr. one-to-one in meeting at St. Martha Manor on March 2, 2012 A.D. concerning this, he blushed and was unable to give any proof of wrong doing that could account for John Palamar, Sr., nor the other members of his family, being treated so unjustly.

I, too, have found myself the repeated target of John Palamar, Jr.'s attack, even to the point of death.  So far had John Palamar, Jr. gone in making John Palamar, Sr.'s life a living hell that at one point John Palamar, Sr. committed suicide.  I was walking with my brothers Robert and David when I saw him hanging from a tree in Morris Cemetery.  I did not have the strength to bring him down from the tree, but in conversing with Robert and David at the time, I approved of raising John, Sr., if at all possible, if in fact he had died.  David voiced objection to me on the grounds, having known better the cruel antics of John, Jr. for some three years more than I, that John, Jr. would probably only do something worse.  Gesturing in the direction of our sires hanging body, but not able to look upon it, I said, "What could be worse than that?"

Mary Palamar did everything possible to save the life of the man she loves, commending herself to God, taking upon herself the answer to that prayer even so far as to accept a brain tumor from God to alleviate the pain caused to John Palamar, Sr. via the criminal actions against him.    These actions continue in the embezzlement of John Palamar, Jr. against St. Martha Manor via his false represention of himself as having legal power of attorney for Mary Palamar, the co-operation of St. Martha Manor in the same, and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's imposition, and that of its associates, of cruel and unjust punishment to my person.

Through the study of prophecy and verifiable evidence since April 11, 2011 A.D., it is devastating to come to the realization that my own brother, John Palamar, Jr., is solely responsible for all of these vicissitudes, beginning as an argument against his own sire for having to do some work around the house.  This was not known to me for certain until I had recovered from his verbal assaults against me over the telephone on the evening of April 11, 2011 A.D.  Such is the reason for my writing.  In all fairness to the employees, family, and friends of St. Martha Manor, all costs for Mary Palamar must be paid solely by John Palamar, Jr., who refuses to pay through his obstinancy in crime.  It is obvious to me that our common sire being in the tomb for over ten years was not enough of a win of an argument when he launched anew his verbal campaign against him with myself as the target on the evening of April 11, 2011 A.D.  He will repeatedly revert to this form of conduct against others unless he be stopped.  I have only offered my help to him since April 11, 2011 A.D. in the best of intents to see that our common matron receives the best possible care.  I have reminded him that, by law, he cannot serve as power of attorney for Mary Palamar as he has deliberately placed her, his own mother, under unjustifiable duress in order to claim/obtain said power of attorney, and that also, by law, he must be put to death, save for some means contrary in the form of Divine intervention.  This is my last hope for my brother John Palamar, Jr., that he may go to his grave knowing that atonement for his many damages has been made.

The very savagery upon Mary Palamar and our family by John Palamar, Jr. has left her unable to fend for herself, even going so far as to call her an invalid rather than a victim of his own crime.  He repeatedly deflects his God given responsibility as a son in favor of self-gratification, which includes my being as his punching bag.  He has worked this crime for as long as I have known him, though I was not aware of it until lately, and John, Jr. adamantly admits to continue in it.  I have explained that because all things are possible with God, that he take this matter to our Creator and plea for forgiveness, that perhaps a miracle is in the waiting for his predicament, and that he can become legal power of attorney.  His negligence, and that of his friends, as if they are any better in this, to do so has evidenced itself in his repeated efforts to hide his crime rather than act responsibly.  Any opprobrium due him in that regard is a matter of public record.  God is not mocked, and the resultant reward for such conduct is shame.  John Palamar, Jr. was brought to this point at the meeting of March 2, 2012 A.D., but he has other things on his agenda.

I, too, have had to pray about these things, and by October 6, 2011 A.D., God had revealed good secrets to me as well concerning supplying for Mary Palamar's payment to St. Martha Manor.  True to form, it has nothing to do with John Palamar, Jr., but everything to due with St. John Palamar, Sr., who died clothed in the Brown Scapular of our Blessed Virgin Mary.  In the interim, John Palamar, Jr., having obtained his power of attorney through his unjustified duress upon Mary Palamar, and his further embezzlements upon her estate, he managed to put $50,000.00 into Mary Palamar's personal checking account towards payment to St. Martha Manor.  When Mary Palamar and myself wrote the check on June 27, 2011 A.D. for $50,000.00, I was unaware of the dimension of my brothers crime.  He had, at that point, influenced me while concealing his embezzlement, my mother, at best, being in a state of shock brought on by my brother's actions of many years, and myself for the more immediate events prior to April 11, 2011 A.D. which brought on her illness.  I do not think that my mother nor any one else should surrender to an early death proposed by John Palamar, Jr. when Heaven is capable of providing a better plan.

When the Spirit of God moved me with fortitude to see through his crime to a peaceful closure, an escrow amount was determined in the amount of $844,503.03.  In this way she would not lose her home, assets, benefits, nor other family members.  I presented this in meeting with Susan Zynn and Joan Hayes in meeting on October 19, 2011 A.D.  I noted that this amount should be placed at the forefront of Mary Palamar's payment plan to St. Martha Manor.  This has been met by John Palamar, Jr. with further acts and threats of violence to prevent bringing this about for our mother's safety.  This has also been supported by St. Martha Manor, the medical, and legal communities.

Fortunately, I have retained the account which John Palamar, Jr. has violated, and have placed myself before him that he can no longer terrorize others with it, but must settle the matter through me.  I originally revoked John Palamar, Jr.'s power of attorney on October 6, 2011 A.D., retroactive beginning April 11, 2011 A.D., with a further stipulation to him that such revocation would remain in effect for a period of two years before I would consider again John Palamar, Jr.'s plea for power of attorney, and that any further violent outburst would result in permanent revocation.  John Palamar, Jr.'s compliance in this lasted for about as long as it took him to read the e-mail and pick up the phone to harass me again on the morning of October 6, 2011 A.D. when it was delivered.  I have offered to him a shovel to use to begin undoing his crime against John Palamar, Sr.  I assured him that I would do everything necessary to insure that we enjoy peaceful, family life once again.  My brother has refused to wilfully raise John Palamar, Sr. as myself, and our brothers Robert and David had done previously.  So, when he refuses to act in a lawful manner even unto a penance that may bring about his rightful death, he must prove to the community his legal worth.  So far, he is only determined to rob me of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness using our own mother, Mary Palamar, as a hostage.  

I am trusting that the staff and residents of St. Martha Manor are not desirous of following in such a criminal path.  John Palamar, Jr.'s behavior shows a penchant for violence which cannot be abated by himself, and he poses a danger both to himself and to others around him.  It is such that Christ has come to call, and also to judge.

When I called 911 on the evening of April 11, 2011 A.D., I did so only with my mother's, Mary Palamar's, permission.  To this day it still remains an emergency as further inconveniences imposed upon her are more to the end of murder than healing.  Mary Palamar is at St. Martha Manor because we pray to the Father in Heaven, "Thy will be done", without a predilection to murder.

The fact remains, that through his various contrivances of personal fancy, John Palamar, Jr. had managed to convince me that the writing of two checks given to employees of St. Martha Manor were legitimate under his power of attorney, extorting me of the benefits.  Check #2861 for $50,000.00 to Taire Dietz and #2902 for $506.02 to Joan Hayes were presented under such duress.  As the secondary coverage for Mary Palamar is intended to cover all of her expenses at St. Martha Manor, a decision which John Palamar, Jr. fights, it behooves St. Martha Manor to treat this matter with respect.  As John Palamar, Jr. only seeks to seize all of Mary Palamar's welfare for his own benefit and has placed her assets, inasmuch as humanly possible for one man to do so, in jeopardy, I am giving this due notice to St. Martha Manor, that the amount of $50,506.02, the two checks so named above, be refunded via personal check to me, Edward Palamar.  Had my brother handled himself honestly, this inconvenience would not have occurred.  And had St. Martha Manor followed suit concerning check #2902, the same.

As for any further payment received from John Palamar, Jr. in any regard since April 11, 2011 A.D., it is the direct result of robbery of my assets, of which I was not previously aware, and these, too, must be re-imbursed to me.  The amount of $844,503.03 is still the only currently valid, real and legal amount presented thusfar for payment, and it is up to you to make the adjustment.  Through the years, John Palamar, Jr. has subjected me and my loved one to his damage, amongst other things, by repeated abuse of firearm and other weaponry, vehicular wrecklessness, mutilations, and attempts to have me committed to mental institutions.  The closest thing he has to the latter now is an open admission by me of his extortion, his argument for committal only made powerful through his embezzlement.  And never once has my sire, John Palamar, Sr., given approval for such conduct of John Palamar, Jr.

So, in summation, it is evident that Mary Palamar's expenses at St. Martha Manor are paid for in advance, in total, and that they do not include any reference nor necessity for Medicaid and/or a prepaid funeral expense as presented by John Palamar, Jr. and St. Martha Manor.  It is also evident that both John Palamar, Jr. and St. Martha Manor have acted both greedily and hastily in procuring non-dedicated funds.  There have been other encumbrances along the way of this past year which are follow ups to the hasty and vicious lead set forth as precedent to which I will hold you responsible.  These not only include the necessity to adopt a better contingent plan, regardless of how abusive and negligent both John Palamar, Jr. and St. Martha Manor were, but also to continue doing regular chores for my mother, to which she is entitled.  The further tampering with her mail, assets, and her personal checking account, has led to a further theft of $40,000,000.00 committed by both John Palamar, Jr. and St. Martha Manor, but it is the bank directly which owes me this amount.  This has also led to a further theft of a maximum of $443,136,000.00 as regards my estate as regards the year 2012 A.D.

As such deplorable actions include a betrayal of trust against the estates, separate or combined, of both myself, Edward Palamar, and/or my mother, Mary Palamar, again, it is up to you to establish a modicum of decency.

As regards the recent onslaught of terroristic letters and phone calls to both myself and my mother from Schubert/John Palamar, Jr. under the guise of fixing a porch which neither Schubert/John Palamar, Jr. are willing to lend a hand, inclusive to the tampering with my Facebook account, Schubert/John Palamar, Jr. in conspiracy with Facebook are held bound to restore my account to its original priority, viz., regular login as prior to your objection to my privlege of freedom of press under further guise of a case of libel.  This action of holding bound is punitive.

This not a plea for a similar criminal action against anyone else in the manner as being done to my loved one and myself, it is the real manifestion of the current financial status.

sincerely,
Edward Palamar,
the resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
St. John the Baptist,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman),
your ultimate, penultimate authority.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

June 22, 2012 A.D.
Page 1 of 1