Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Century II : #27 - the devil's dash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Century II : #27 - the devil's dash Empty
PostSubject: Century II : #27 - the devil's dash   Century II : #27 - the devil's dash EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:42 pm

II : 27
The divine word will be struck from the sky,
One who cannot proceed any further:
The secret closed up with the revelation, 
Such that they will march over and ahead.

This quatrain was fulfilled at ca. 1:20 PM EDST today, Monday, September 7, 2015 A.D. (Labor Day recognized), the 2,056th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14 (according to the 2,300th simultaneous reckoning with the 1,335th day); the 1,091st day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

A special thanks to first responders Dan and Vanessa.

Satan, literally, threw me to the ground.

My last posting just prior to this was Placations :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t117-placations

and the clause concerning hope in the pop-up forum greeting (which now can be found in the same topic).

The evil one does not like this and it was he who did the striking.

I suspect he doesn't like the number 2,056 because in 2056 A.D. he will have been in hell for 40 years, another number he doesn't like.

The composer Henri Desmarets died 274 years earlier to the day in 1741 A.D.

"The secret closed up with the revelation,"

is reference to Daniel 12:4 and 9, of which the opening and unsealing has been made known to us.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:48 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Rejoice, much-sorrowing Mother of God, turn our sorrows into joy and soften the hearts of evil men!   Century II : #27 - the devil's dash EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:51 am

But it was sunset, September 8, A.D. (even A.D.P., a year of Our Lord's return) of 2015, an anniversary of the issuing of the encyclical letter Pascendi Dominici Gregoris by Pius X in Jerusalem.

Pascendi Dominici Gregoris provides a legal basis against agnosticism and beheading, as well as a basis for the angels to cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits.

By virtue of the fact that September 1, 2015 A.D. is/was the final Day of Indiction as it began the First Year of the Judgment, Satan, by God's decree first, was cast into into hell, his lingering fallen spirits to be met one by one to suffer the same fate.

The following posted just after this reply at Pensacola forum at 4:45 AM EST, December 30, 2015 A.D. with 2 edits within the following 15 minutes :

http://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t9021p15-we-can-now-comfortably-confront-the-united-states-of-america#268677

The goal of the greedy in their use of the internet is purely to make more money.

Communication is secondary.

As a result, communications are often made more difficult.

On August 20, 2013 A.D., I was struck as a result of such greed.

Because of this attack, the United States of America has lost first strike capability in the event of nuclear war.

I took the assailant under my wings the best I could, but on September 7, 2015 A.D., I was struck by Satan himself, the author of all such greed, who is not receiving such protection having been cast into hell by God's decree on September 1, 2015 A.D., the final Day of Indiction.

The final Day of Indiction so named because September 1, 2015 A.D. began the First Year of Judgment in the East.

World War III has been raging since May 8, 1981 A.D. (N.B. - [this added later here at Resurrected and Raptured] And through the simultaneous reckoning of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 and the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as being equal, the last possible day for WWIII is December 29, 2018 A.D.)

There now remains only 129 days until its conclusion, the still remaining strife of East vs. West being unresolved.

I have seen small forums like this come and go, and if you think this forum will survive the next 129 days without God's help, you are seriously mistaken.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A special thanks to first responders Dan and Vanessa.   Century II : #27 - the devil's dash EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 5:32 am

A special thanks to first responders Dan and Vanessa. :

both of whom exemplify the greed and hatred of those filthy, mother fucking scumbags who call themselves my fellow citizens, fellow Americans, friends . . .

The bitch Vanessa's first words to me after being visibly bloodied and dazed were (seemingly referrencing Dan) : "Did he hit you?" (Her first question to me should have been : "Should I call 911?" Think about it, scumbag [and this use of 'scumbag' in this paragaraph expires on Sunday, December 30, 2018 A.D.).

That's the same kick-ass attitude that men and women are wont to have (have demonstrated to have) during the 2016 A.D. United States Presidential campaigns.

The first obvious and flagrant evidence of this rebellious, traitorous, and tyrannical kick-ass attitude as regards my legal use of the highways and byways of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since I had need of my Pontificate on September 12, 2012 A.D. came on October 1, 2012 A.D. when (Sgt.) Robert Sutton of the Phoenixville Police Department ordered me to "Pull over".

That stems from an incident (ca. 1968) at what has become my stolen residence, belongings, and automobiles at 463 Nutt Rd., Phoenixville, PA, when I saw plain view evidence of David Palamar beating (Sgt., Cpl. ? ?) Robert Sutton to death in my kitchen and said residence (and since while John Palamar, Jr., et. al., robbed me).

I entered the kitchen from the interior of the house because there was an obvious, audible confrontation occurring in it.

While Robert Sutton's face was bloodied, and when David went to the sink to wipe (wash) the blood off of his hands, Robert Sutton was seen to give the finger (a derogatory gesture) at David Palamar while I said to my brother David Palamar, "David, you're killing him."

David replied while still washing his hands, "Is that what it is? You/He ought to learn to keep his nose out of other people's business.  That's not what it is, he attacked us."  It was then that I noticed Robert Sutton making a derogatory gesture (the finger) at David.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth!   Century II : #27 - the devil's dash EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm

The world is never going to end.

The determination of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. as the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 was from a key prophecy which opened and unsealed what was closed and sealed.

This included two possibilities for the Three Days of Darkness, the last three days of that Liturgical Year's Holy Week (Holy and Maundy Thursday, Great and Holy Friday, and Holy Saturday); and May 5-7, 2016 A.D.

As the Liturgical Year came to a close, so did the last three days of that reckoning become a possibility.

But through all those calculations, the simultaneous beginning of the 2,300 day period (of Daniel 8:14) with the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods (Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively) was omitted.

This was basically to put to test the words of blessing foretold in Daniel 12:12.

Approaching the Day of the Lord has not been an easy matter for me, but I needed to be certain of the proper placement of the 2,300th day.

There is no reason at this point that the three periods foretold, that is, 2,300, 1,290, and 1,335 did not begin simultaneously.

This puts the Three Days of Darkness at December 27-29, 2018 A.D., with December 29, 2018 A.D. being the 2,300th day.

I have used the internet as a whole as a think pad for this determination, my main index homepage serving as the final output (which receives regular updates).

In order to keep this on the side of justice, it was necessary to indicate a final Day of Indiction, September 1, 2015 A.D., the beginning of the Liturgical Year which contains the foretold blessing of Daniel 12:12; before that full week (7 day period) was complete, on the 7th day, September 7, 2015 A.D., actually, Satan struck me in due course of attacking the Divine Word.

This addendum supplied September 26, 2017 A.D. :

It was also necessary to hold the same court proceedings which produced the unsealing and opening of the Book of Daniel to two counts of obstruction of justice due to the perjuries of 'first responder' Sargent Robert Sutton and Corporal Nathan Miller.

Determining a final Day of Indiction more than apparently precluded Satan's final efforts of assault which shall end in 671 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Century II : #27 - the devil's dash   Century II : #27 - the devil's dash Empty

Back to top Go down

Century II : #27 - the devil's dash
Page 1 of 1