Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Placations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Placations Empty
PostSubject: Placations   Placations EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:20 am

The passing of this heavens and earth unto the new heavens and earth needn't be a source of fear.

It has been foretold vividly in St. Peter's Second Epistle (2 Peter 3:10-14) :

10 "But the day of the Lord shall come as a thief, in which the heavens shall pass away with great violence, and the elements shall be melted with heat, and the earth and the works which are in it, shall be burnt up.
11 Seeing then that all these things are to be dissolved, what manner of people ought you to be in holy conversation and godliness?
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of the Lord, by which the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with the burning heat?
13 But we look for new heavens and a new earth according to his promises, in which justice dwelleth.
14 Wherefore, dearly beloved, waiting for these things, be diligent that you may be found before him unspotted and blameless in peace."

The passing of the old heavens and earth unto the new occurred May 5th through May 7th, 2016 A.D., as well as November 24th through November 26th, 2016 A.D.

This is interpreted with regard to the Three Days of Darkness for the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. and the Three Days of Darkness completion for the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, November 27, 2016 A.D., the First Sunday of Advent (as well as the First Sunday and Day) of the Second Year of the Judgment.

To this is also added December 29, 2018 A.D., the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.

And now, the completion of a 700 day grace period due to the false imprisonment in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania against my person ending November 29, 2020 A.D.

The Miracle of the Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary has saved (is saving) the world : 

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/f59-is-saving-the-world

The following is an article I wrote entitled "Miraculous Encounter and More" :

*** One day c. 1970, I was in a car in the city in the back passenger side, my dad was driving, and my brother in front of me. We began to go through an intersection, and seemingly out of nowhere came another vehicle which would have hit us portside, the driver obviously running an amber/red traffic light. Other vehicles with a more direct view were even heard to blow their horns. Because the oncoming vehicle was coming at us broadside, and it all happened so quickly, there was barely time to react. At one point of time, however, it was evident that impact was unavoidable.

But the vehicles never collided in the physical sense. Both the oncoming vehicle and the car in which I was a passenger literally passed through each other. My brother and I both tensed before what would have been normal impact, and just after the encounter, he asked our dad, "Did you see that?". I only remember him nodding in the affirmative.

Towards the close of Autumn, 2013 A.D., I began to look more closely at a prophecy concerning the elements in this world igniting while the new heavens and earth come in the glory of God's Kingdom. (cf. 2 Peter 3:10-14)

Somehow I think that miracle (sign) some 45 years ago was a prefiguring of the awesomeness to come, especially since that prophecy speaks of two heavens and earths, yet we pray, "world without end". ***

I added this bit of commentary at a later post :

"The same event is often reported differently by witnesses only within a few feet of each other.

For me, I also remember one of my other brothers being in that back seat on the drivers side for what seemed like a brief moment, and then he vanished, like Christ appearing to His disciples in the upper room. That same brother died on March 19, 2009 A.D. after a c. 40 day bout with complications due to an automobile accident on February 9, 2009 A.D."

His incoherency on February 12, 2009 A.D. marked the beginning of a mirroring prophecy (key) of 3 years 7 months according to the Roman calendar which directly led (opened) into the 3 years 7 months lunar (1,290 days) of Daniel 12:11 :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t102-century-iv-95

One of the best videos to watch concerning these final days foretold where God wants us to have an expected end is (click on the bluish text below to watch or paste the link into the command line of your browser and press "enter") :

Daniel Unsealed - World History's Response to Biblical Prophecy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtdGm556gM

Last edited by Admin on Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:29 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Placations Empty
PostSubject: Greetings in the Resurrected Christ : No More Prison after May 7, 2016 A.D.   Placations EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:42 am

< < < Welcome to the website of the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20;  Malachi 3:1 (cf. Matthew 11:10; Luke 7:27); your only, current uplink with our Creator where the world never ends. > > >

John 16:13 - "But when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will teach you all truth. For he shall not speak of himself; but what things soever he shall hear, he shall speak; and the things that are to come, he shall shew you."

The accuracy of the count is based upon a 16th century prophecy and the passing of a soul to eternal life. (Daniel 11:2)

The coming of the Day of the Lord is a time of great excitement for everyone in the hope of not only an expected end, but also of a new beginning.

The final window for the "Three Days of Darkness" is November 24th through November 26th, 2016 A.D.

There is a saying that when God closes a door, He opens another.

Most categories/forums here are open to the public.

To upload and/or download attachments and/or files, membership is required.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Placations Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the use of "rape" at this forum :   Placations EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:51 am

There has been an experience that implies that a rape was committed, though the two parties for the most part only committed incestuous intercourse.

For the sake of the two parties, the continuance of "rape" as such will be terminated today, March 2, 2016 A.D., its only continuance being applied to the perjuring jurors and prosecutors pursuant to docket numbers CR395-12 and CR0281-12 in Magesterial District Courts in Chester County, PA. who through their guilty verdicts become rapists.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Placations Empty
PostSubject: Re : The Three Days of Darkness   Placations EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 7:34 am

This coming May 5th through May 7th, 2016 A.D. (November 24th through November 26th, 2016 A.D.), there will be the most dangerous driving conditions imaginable.

For your own safety and that of others, make plans not to take to the roads.

Plan to remain at home in the safety and security of your house for that duration.

Do not go outdoors : keep your windows and doors shut.

This is not a hoax :

risen-from-the-dead dot forumotion dot com

Reading from left to right, top to bottom, this is the best place for this topic; in the interest of safety, this topic should remain at the forefront of this website and its interests until May 8, 2016 A.D.

Seattlegasprices will not be advised again.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Placations Empty
PostSubject: The NY Times : "Fort McMurray, a Canadian Oil Boom Town, Is Left in Ashes"   Placations EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:02 am

It isn't a claim that God is the cause of all things, it's called reality : so read it exactly for what it is in the present perfect tense : God is causing the fire to burn in and around what was once called Fort McMurray.

The difference between God's Judgment and that of men is simple, it is a one way street in God's favor.

God's Judgment is everlasting and permanent : it will never die.

Historically, with regard to the Day of the Lord, the Heaven sent fire began the Sunday before the 1,335th day of the Book of Daniel, chapter 12, verse 12.

The fire continued through what, with respect to Daniel 12:12, is called the Three Days of Darkness, May 5-7, 2016 A.D., the First Year of the Judgment of Our Lord, God, and Savior, Jesus Christ.

The First Year of the Judgment of Our Lord, God, and Savior, Jesus Christ began September 1, 2016 A.D., the final Day of Indiction.

ConcernIng the days of Sodom and Gomorrah where fire was used to destroy those wicked cities : the fire eventually did its work and then ceased : when I left my house on November 8, 2012 A.D., I was hi-jacked by my fellow citizens : God has caused that, too.

But hi-jacking is a crime, and if those same fellow citizens do not repent of it, one can expect a Heavenly visitation for it.

Just because the Christian martyr Stephen in the Book of Acts was heard to say, "God, do not hold this sin against them", that does not mean that God will not visit the iniquity anyway.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Placations Empty
PostSubject: Pop-up for Three Days of Darkness   Placations EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 9:41 am

The prophecies regarding the Three Days of Darkness are being tested inclusive to the warning sign of November 16, 2016 A.D. and the final window for the Three Days in terms of God's Justice, November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

N. B. : The use of "eight days before" the Three Days of Darkness could mean eight days before November 27, 2016 A.D. (the end of the Three Days of Darkness), that is, November 19, 2016 A.D. (even more so November 18, 2016 A.D.), not necessarily eight days before November 24, 2016 A.D.

Just for clarification as to what this means for all other online postings regarding the Three Days of Darkness : if all those things foretold in all (and any) of the other accounts of the Three Days of Darkness do not conclude in their entirety by November 27, 2016 A.D., those prophecies shall be deemed false prophecies forever, and as such shall never occur.

I've made it something of an intense study over the past few months regarding online articles about the Three Days of Darkness. In approximately two hours, the entire earth will have entered into the final possible Thursday sunrise in which the Three Days of Darkness could possibly begin. There have been more recent articles added to the list and the comprehensive data includes some particulars found in multiple articles. Dealing in absolutes, the fire which began at Fort McMurray the week before the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 should have encompassed the entire earth, destroying everything and everybody in its path; but it has been rightly foretold that such events would be shortened so that such destruction is averted. That still leaves the bulk of the online articles looming in the balance of being either actual prophecy or merely written forms of terrorism. The same rule of thumb applies to that bulk, if it is written terrorism, it will have its end; but if it is real (true) prophecy, there is the common denominator that a 72 hour maximum duration will conclude such happenings anyway. Many of the articles foretell of a howling, roaring wind to mark the beginning of the chastisement, and this no later than the actual Thursday sunrise foretold. As I mentioned previously, it would not be within the bounds of God's mercy to have the Three Days of Darkness go beyond the First Liturgical Year of the Judgement (which actually ends at sunset November 26, 2016 A.D.); neither would it be within the bounds of His Justice. Therefore, this is the final weekend that will prove whether the many online articles are truly prophetic or merely the attempts of Legion to terrorize humanity.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Placations Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the Corona virus terrorism   Placations EmptyFri Mar 13, 2020 10:26 am

Some visible punishment upon the mass apostasy, the plague of the corona virus.  Outside of a judgment from heaven on those seeking to destroy the Kingdom of God, coverage of the global outbreak is a height of hypocrisy given that all who went to Jesus were healed, and behold He comes upon the clouds.  There seems to be a faction of humanity that thrives on doing anything but go to Him, and these are those who attempt to manufacture the scare, as if they have the resources to quarantine every one of us.  Keep in mind that in this regard it isn't health care, simply an act of terrorism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Placations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Placations   Placations Empty

Back to top Go down

Placations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: The Will of the Father :: Is to Glorify the Son-
Jump to: