Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30 Empty
PostSubject: We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30   We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2020 6:27 pm

As theology has been called the mother of all sciences, it would do you well to understand what has happened recently in the history of prophecy.

The end has come, I think you've missed it. Here it is again :

The end has come according to the Book of Daniel.

Jesus has already returned and we have entered the "age to come" foretold by Him in the Harmonious Gospel of St. Mark, chapter ten, verse thirty on December 30, 2018 A.D., the Glorious Manifestation of Our King, Lord, and Savior.

This comment provided on the 300th day of the 2nd year of the General Resurrection of the Dead.

The specifics of the Book of Daniel include the foretelling of the exact days of Jesus' baptism, crucifixion, and return in glory.

There is no more antichrist because the spirit of antichrist was destroyed by the breath of Jesus' mouth at the glory of His coming.

As Saint John the Baptist, I have been resurrected for more than sixty-five years.

Firstly, thanks for taking time to read my comment. Daniel 10 contains the explicit information that prophet Daniel is going to be shown what will happen to his people in the end times, prior to the General Resurrection of the Dead described in Daniel 12. Even the kings of Persia, then, so outlined, must be descendants of Israel. Had you been born into the perspective/reality of the very existence of the king of Daniel 11:21, I don't see how you could not have arrived at the same conclusion as I, unless you were deliberately trying to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Many are those who quote the Book of Revelation as source of conclusion regarding Christ's return, yet are warned not to add nor detract from the prophecy. That alone being proof of the mass apostasy, and the "man of sin, son of perdition" so foretold was revealed as a matter of public record in the Chester County Court of Common Pleas during the first half of 2013 A.D.

The "man of sin" was revealed publicly through the United States of America's Department of Justice in Courtroom 12 of the Chester County Court of Common Pleas (Commonwealth of Pennsylvania) in 2013 A.D. during the foretold revolt of Nostradamus' 95th quatrain of his 4th book, which is the same as St. Paul's prophecy/teaching in 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12. That quatrain became the focal point of the key that opened the Book of Daniel, allowing the prophecy to be interpreted.

So the two most important criteria in the New Testament had been met regarding a valid expectancy of the Day of the Lord. In the Book of Acts, when the men of Jerusalem were told that Christ would return in like manner as He was taken up, that meant His return would begin as a faint, distant citing, because as Christ ascended into the clouds, sky, and Heaven, He was seen to disappear as a faint, distant citing. And so it has been with the faint, distant prophecy of the Book of Daniel, forgotten by many, abused by others, yet finally interpreted at the appointed time.

The mass apostasy was rife on December 29, 2018 A.D., but if you believe in Jesus, you will also know that such apostasy was met by Him on the following day.

Jesus likened the time of His return to the time of Noah, the storm, and what the people at that time did or didn't do. During the time that Noah was building the Ark, which took years, there were rains. And there were more animals, too, most of which did not go aboard the newly commissioned vessel. Nothing seemed amiss, nor out of the ordinary, except for the fact that only four men built a very large ship, and animals by 'twozies' were boarding it. Most people, then, saw all that, at best, as something precautionary, but not including themselves. They were "into doing their own thing." They were taken totally unaware because they excluded their Creator, too. They even thought they were better than Noah and his sons, seeing no danger until the flood destroyed them, which, by then, was too late.

Almost two years after Christ's return, many people are still talking about looking for an event which has already come, and my research has also shown that at YouTube and other sites, every hour seems to produce the same kind of mentality amongst humans : they think they are special, yet at the same time, they exclude their Creator.

As God is the cause of all things, it can be seen that the Father in Heaven has literally blessed His Son with a Christmas present last year. the corona virus. If you believe in Jesus, the virus is harmless; if you don't believe in Jesus, you deserve it.

It also might pose a question to some, what are we going to get for Christmas this year. (?)

Remember, the Great Flood began with just one drop of rain.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30
Page 1 of 1