Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead! Empty
PostSubject: Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead!   Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead! EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!

There had passed nearly 1,925 years and almost 55 more until I could write this as an administrator of a forum.

The Resurrection and Rapture has begun, and will never go away!

Glory to the Resurrected Christ!

cheers

I have used the following text in other signatures :

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Continued Blessings)
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Greetings in the Resurrected Christ!   Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead! EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:09 pm

I have found you!

I am responding to a google search for 'Peter the Roman', the final pontiff in the St. Malachy prophecies. Total results are over 3 million. Yet, the prophecy given in 1139 A.D. was in virtual obscurity for over 400 years until the invention of the printing press. In the computer age there has been a resurgence in the interest of the list of names.

As Jesus Christ spoke of not rejoicing that the spirits are subject to us, but that our names are written in heaven, and the fact that Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead to the office of 'Peter the Roman', I hold that the list of names in the St. Malachy prophecies are akin to, if not exactly, those very names written in heaven.

I am the resurrected prophet of the Most High, St. John the Baptist, whom Christ has called "the Elias who was to come". Having been born without normal consummation, some 1,925 years later I have been granted rebirth through normal consummation, hence my surname, Edward Palamar.

Even Nostradamus spoke of 'Peter the Roman' in Century VII, #24.

The use of 'the strong one' in the quatrain also refers to Daniel 7:7.

Jesus Christ's resurrecting me is in His fulfillment of an agreement of contract law (Matthew 3:15) into which both He and I entered prior to my baptising Him.

xxx-xxx is in the xxx-xxx page of results.

I am pleased to meet you.

Please feel free to respond.

The reality of the future is not totally revealed to us, it is written, "eye hath not seen, nor ear heard of the wonders God has in store for us."

As Christ had sent me to bear him witness, I now bear witness that HEAVEN IS GREAT!!!

The world is saved through the Blessed Virgin Mary's Brown Scapular and Rosary as prophesied.

I normally use my Christian surname, Edward Palamar, but I remain:
the resurrected John, prophet of the Most High,
whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come",
St. John the Baptist,
enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of Petrus Romans (Peter the Roman),
your ultimate, penultimate authority

The regular problem I find in explaining what is plain to me (private revelation) is that some others regard what I say as a claim, as if they are holding something of mine (as a cloak check) that I need to present proof in order to regain that something of mine. For anyone to be this way indicates they indeed do have or think they have something of mine, else they wouldn't try to barter as such. Christ himself said, "An evil and wicked generation demands a sign." In that regard, I could just as well keep my mouth shut. But I do rejoice.

I trust Jesus as God to know the better of His plans, especially when it comes to putting spirit in and out of men. Is not our breath the breath of God? I think so. Christ also said, "If you are prepared to receive it, he (John [the Baptist]) was the Elijah who was to come." I don't think I was prepared to receive it, but am capable now of understanding that.

God once took a man to heaven bodily, the prophet Elijah. As God appeared to Moses in the burning bush because to see God's glory directly would have caused Moses to die, something happened to Elijah to prevent him from suffering a similar fate for many years even though it is recorded that he went to heaven in a whirlwind. Any time beyond 120 years would have been the normal end for Elijah. It
was part of God's plan to bring Elijah back in spirit.

The spirit of Elijah was put back into corruptable flesh and God had created a living soul. The Father in heaven via the angel Gabriel and Zachary gave the name "John" to that particular living soul. "John" was not given a seperate breath but that of Elijah.

Christ died to save souls. So when Christ raises that soul of "John", "John" is given a new course of both body and spirit, making "John" a living soul again.

In essence, I have been given a free ride. But such is the existence of any creature of God. "God blesses and curses whom He pleases."

All living souls owe their existences to God, the Giver of Life. It is God who makes their souls alive. It is God's prerogative to name and apportion spirit as He sees proper.

Tertian Harmony and Chord Manual at :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tertian_Harmony/
Some recorded piano solos at :
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=845707
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Greetings newcomer - some notes   Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:20 am

jaime wrote:
Not sure about the whole rapture thing since its not in Catholic teaching. But thanks for letting me in!

Then you've posted in the wrong section.  The best of what millenialist's have written concerning the rapture has already begun to occur in Christ resurrecting His angel which is Catholic teaching.  If you were a better reader you would have then understood that Christ has begun rapturing His saints.

Currently, this is a forum of reparation, as the outrages against Christ in His resurrecting and rapturing continue unrepented.

As such, this is not a site for teeny bopping.

Repost respectfully in the proper section.

At least :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/f4-introductions-for-we-the-living-to-be-caught-up-in-the-air

And don't forget to use your real name.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: On the baptism of Jesus :   Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead! EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:01 pm

Given that the only two accurate English translations of Daniel 11:20 and Daniel 11:21 are the Wycliffe and Douay-Rheims versions, one needs to be careful with English commentary concerning the Book of Daniel.

Specifically, how you have been misled concerning my apparition which began months before Jesus submitted Himself to baptism.

onefour1, post: 11024443, member: 48209 wrote:
From Darter's book I learned the following:
Quote :

. . . Thus John began his mission 3 1/2 years prior to Christ's crucifixion.

Christ underwent water immersion and fulfilled the verse of Daniel 9:25, "unto Christ the prince", because the King of the Universe cut himself off for our sakes.

That was what happened 3.5 years prior to Christ's crucifixion, not the beginning of my mission.

There was also a new moon.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: "In torments he died" :   Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:33 am

Quote :
Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote :
Edward Palamar said:
Quote :
Jokeshopbeard said:  Perhaps when we pass from the hell in which we live,

If you were in hell, you wouldn't be able to write about it.
How do you know that?

When I died before Christ died for us, I was in Hades, Sheol, that place of damnation, and I didn't write anything.

Grace tells me that at the moment of Christ's Redemption for mankind, something started to change, though.

And the Holy Bible tells me that on the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, all of mankind will thus be changed : "Blessed is he waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

I spare you further details save for :

"In love unutterable for us, in torments, He died."

http://acatholiclife.blogspot.com/2006/04/good-friday.html
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Remembering Theophany and John Wycliffe   Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:17 am

NorseMythology, on 14 Dec 2015 - 01:57 AM, said:
that was rather vague, but could you clarify who the Son of man is? Is it the son of the Man of war Yahweh?

Jesus spoke of Himself as the Son of Man during His ministry which began the day when He cut Himself off through my public baptism to Him in the River Jordan.

That day was foretold in Daniel 9:25 :

" Therefore know thou, and perceive; from the going out of the word that Jerusalem be builded again, till to Christ, the duke, shall be seven weeks of years and two and sixty weeks of years; and again the street shall be builded, and walls, in the anguish of times. (And so know thou, and understand; from the going out of the word that Jerusalem be rebuilt, until the Anointed One, yea, the Prince, or the Ruler, shall be seven weeks of years and sixty-two weeks of years; and the streets and the walls shall be rebuilt, in the time of anguish.) "

Quote from the handwritten translation of the Holy Bible by St. John Wycliffe, ca. 1378 A.D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead!   Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1