Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post :

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post : Empty
PostSubject: gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post :   gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post : EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:06 pm

www.gracecentered.com - cyberdevil Supplanter

and Catholic basher "Debbie_55"

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post :   gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post : EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 5:54 am

[quote author="the_sign" link="topic=94696.msg1055080310#msg1055080310" date="1503711413"]Within a six month time frame, when did you unseal the Book of Daniel?[/quote]

[quote author="SwordMaster" link="topic=94696.msg1055080387#msg1055080387" date="1503801874"]
Three and a half years...[/quote]

That isn't a valid answer.

The question was given to you on Friday, August 25, 2017 A.D., so your answer should be a specific date or a reference to a specific date within six months.

The question isn't actually designed to cause you to stumble, you do show some signs of logic; but your basis of answering the question only shows you are willing to tamper with the Book of Revelation, and the Book of Revelation includes a warning not to do so in Chapter 22:18-19.

Do you honestly think a reckless, wise-guy attitude is going to bring you to a higher level of achievement; read what Proverbs has to say about fools to ascertain what your current path holds for the future.

The Angel and the Holy Spirit told Daniel to seal the Book (Daniel 12:4), and it was revealed that the words were sealed until the time of the end (Daniel 12: 9).

This "time of the end" is also found in Daniel 11:40, which includes the mass apostasy of which St. Paul wrote, people being so hateful that one can see the fulfillment of Daniel 11:21; if everything is hunky-dory, why do storms like Harvey still pound the surf?

So before the concluding chapters 11 & 12 can be interpreted, the Book of Daniel must first be unsealed, and there was a specific day when that happened, the time and place also having the same royal aura to which one finds Daniel throughout that book of prophecy.

I was there when in happened.

Care to try again?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Precautionary back-up post :   gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post : EmptyMon May 07, 2018 9:54 am

http://www.gracecentered.com/christian_forums/end-times-forum/daniel-1211/msg1055101847/#new

Greetings once again, Book of Daniel fans!  ::clappingoverhead::

When I left my home on the morning of Thursday, November 8, 2012 A.D., I didn't know that Lord Jesus was going to show me with such certainty who the king of Daniel 11:40 was (is).  I actually had met him informally on several occasions previous but that day was different, that day was, is, and shall forever more be the day the two kings foretold in Daniel 11:40 would "sit".

The relevance here is one of perspective, and when dealing with the Book of Daniel, I rank perspective to be one of the penultimate greatest sources in terms of "verifiable sources".  God willing, any one who can read can restate prophecy in other terms, but what is his/her perspective?  If you tell me it was a home run and you were in the rest room when the batter swung, I'd check with some one else.

I've sought to improve upon off-line and on-line accounts of what is happening in our world today as regards the Book of Daniel, there is real error in large doses.  The 'real world' difficulty with Daniel 12:11 is that it involves a divided kingship with thousands of years of conflict.  Conflict so severe that at times I have been in shock, dazed, disoriented, and in pieces.

For both stipulations to be met in Daniel 12:11, the 'setting up' has included just such attack against me for 56 years, 2 months, 18 days.

If one recalls the account of how kingship began in Israel, it was one of permissiveness by our Creator, amounting to an affront to Him, but He is gracious and kind.  Although Christ Jesus ascended into Heaven, He has assured us that He would be with us until "the end of days".  In a way, I shouldn't even be writing this, but knowing that my kingship will be followed by the Glorious Manifestation of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in less than 235 days, I know my report to be relevant and encouraging.

And as regards this topic and report, it has been difficult at times to arrive at such a definitive date of Great and Holy Thursday, March 24, 2016 A.D. as the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.

I have personally known every king foretold in chapter 11 of the Book of Daniel, the last one being the king of Daniel 11:40.  The mere occurrence of such ascertainment puts something akin to a 'thorn in the flesh' to a 477 year conspiracy against me which began with the printing of the Coverdale Bible in 1535 A.D.

If you have some query regarding the Book of Daniel and these final days, I am willing to give some support.

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30 has arrived   gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post : EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 10:37 am

We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

This topic could be in other sub-forums, such as "End Times", but from a prophet's standpoint, if a world-wide event can't be accepted when in plain view, then the problem isn't the forum, but the membership.

Either way, this is due notification of what Our Lord Jesus Christ is doing in your midst now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post :   gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post : Empty

Back to top Go down

gracecentered dot com - precautionary back-up post :
Page 1 of 1