Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Re: sinkholes.posterous.com/pope-benedicts-health-failing-st-malachys-pro-60436

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Re: sinkholes.posterous.com/pope-benedicts-health-failing-st-malachys-pro-60436 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sinkholes.posterous.com/pope-benedicts-health-failing-st-malachys-pro-60436   Re: sinkholes.posterous.com/pope-benedicts-health-failing-st-malachys-pro-60436 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:35 pm

When I began reading your article it seemed to offer some hope in delving into the topic of prophecy and its verification.  But then you waxed into Roman demonization, a common technique of the cyberbully.  Writers like you never seem to come to an end even though sin has its end.  All in all, whatever cesspool of filth you choose to espouse is your own doing, no matter how fictitious.

I am including your site as a modernist blog, with you, as author, as a recipient to eternal damnation.  You can repent or be thrown into hell fire for the eternity that awaits you for such apostasy.  I am giving you that final chance.  If I don't see a better disposition from you, I trust you are content with your final choice of hatred and your fate as a cyberdevil.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Re: sinkholes.posterous.com/pope-benedicts-health-failing-st-malachys-pro-60436
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: Testimony and Witness-
Jump to: