Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

pope-michael dot com : Three Days of Darkness elaboration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

pope-michael dot com : Three Days of Darkness elaboration Empty
PostSubject: pope-michael dot com : Three Days of Darkness elaboration   pope-michael dot com : Three Days of Darkness elaboration EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:00 am

I was led to ascertain the specific day, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

Not knowing such exactness regarding the Three Days of Darkness, I could only approximate that they would occur near what was so clear to me, that is, the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5), that 1,335th day.

As that specific day has been part of the Liturgical Years of both the Byzantine and Roman Rites, the words of the Lord saying, "for My Name's sake", I somehow reason that the last three days of these Liturgical Years would somehow house the fulfillments outlined at various times regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

The Byzantine Rite's first day for the Liturgical Year is fixed at September 1, and is also called the Day of Indiction; but as Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. is canonically within the bounds of the Judgment (as in the Four Last Things : Heaven, Hell, Death, Judgment), I deemed September 1, 2015 A.D. the final Day of Indiction.

Today, the feast day recalling my being beheaded some 1,985 years ago, would have been a fulfillment for the first of the three days of darkness according to this approximating.

The other window, however, remains for November 24-26, 2016 A.D., beginning on Thanksgiving Day.  That Our Returning Lord God would not, "for His Name's Sake", fulfill the Three Days of Darkness prophecies within the First Liturgical Year of Judgment seems as if God has gone to sleep, much as He did on the boat during the storm (Mark 4:35-41).

I do not necessarily believe this, but it is interesting.

Oddly enough, that is what the king of Daniel 11:40 said to me on November 8, 2012 A.D., at least the interesting part.

The date of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., being the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 is not a prediction, it is an unsealing, beginning February 12, 2009 A.D. when the second of the three kings of Persia (Daniel 11:2) became comatose due to an automobile collision on February 9, 2009 A.D.

The prophecy of Century IV:#95 by Michel de Nostradame then took effect.

Three years and seven months according to the Gregorian calendar (as per the quatrain IV:95) led directly into the three years and seven months lunar (of Daniel 12:11) beginning September 12, 2012 A.D.

The alignment of dates to the counting in Daniel 12 with major church feast days is by no mere coincidence; it is more something predestined as in the creation of the motion of the heavenly bodies to mark the seasons and times.

The juxtapositioning of what could be seen as something that should have occurred on May 5-7, 2016 A.D.. viz., The Three Days of Darkness, to a later time is only substantiated in Holy Scripture through Luke 21:26, viz., "the powers of Heaven shall be moved."

In the past five years the number of available online readings directly associated with the Three Days of Darkness has roughly multiplied by the power of ten.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

pope-michael dot com : Three Days of Darkness elaboration
Page 1 of 1