Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever Empty
PostSubject: Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever   Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 12:40 am

Zechariah 14:4

"And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is over against Jerusalem toward the east: and the mount of Olives shall be divided in the midst thereof to the east, and to the west with a very great opening, and half of the mountain shall be separated to the north, and half thereof to the south."

For those of you familiar with this verse of Scripture, you may have thought that it has no relevance to our Christian present.  It is a very crucial passage of Scripture which allows for a dialogue from all directions, as in the verse quoted for this sub-forum, "that we may be one".

The way I happened upon posting this includes listening to the voices under my choir direction while I served as cantor in the Byzantine Rite circa 1981 A.D., one of which cited the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament as a sealed book.

At that time, I did not realize that Our Lord would one day be opening and unsealing it before my very eyes, showing me cross references with other prophecies, confirming growing manifestations of things foretold.

I actually stood praying in the Court of Common Pleas in Chester County, PA in 2013 A.D. asking Our Lord for something more spiritually satisfying than a hand-me-down vehicular violation, and my prayer wasn't only for myself, but for others, too.

Before the session ended, I had my (our) answer.

In terms of today's result of this, July 23, 2017 A.D., (that's already sundown for Sunday in the 1st time zone), there remains 524 days until the cleansing period of Daniel 8:14 is completed; it is also the birthday of one of the three princes/kings foretold in Daniel 11:2.

I have found that it is possible to discuss this with others, but I am so familiar with the content that I could have presented it in any of the sub-forums; it certainly is Church News, but there is time to post a link to this there or have it moved if necessary.

If there be any interest in this countdown to what Our Lord spoke of as "the end", I am willing to answer any related questions.

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever   Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever EmptyWed May 23, 2018 7:35 pm

The kingship of Daniel 11:21 is man made, but foretold in the Book of Daniel.  It includes great calamity because that kingship, strengthened by the wickedness of others (Daniel 8:24), is done against God's law, which is met with overwhelming power.  The sloping park is where the final foretold days of that kingship have commenced, and as of May 24, 2018 A.D., there remain only 219 days until the prophetic reckoning of Daniel 8:14 is complete.

If you would like to see this more closely, a tour could be arranged, but only after a payment stipend is given.

Century II : #65 :
The sloping park great calamity
To be done through Hesperia and Insubria:
The fire in the ship, plague and captivity, 
Mercury in Sagittarius Saturn will fade.

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: This is not a weed   Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 12:22 pm

but weeding has been done at said site as previously reported.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever   Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Byzantine Forum - North, West, East, and South . . . and forever
Page 1 of 1