Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Worthy Christian Forums - Regarding the false accusation of WCF

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Worthy Christian Forums - Regarding the false accusation of WCF Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Christian Forums - Regarding the false accusation of WCF   Worthy Christian Forums - Regarding the false accusation of WCF EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:38 am

The following was put into the "my interests" field at WCF with the OP analysis "Your account . . ." topic :

I am concerned about the repeated abuses of this website and the reproach that it brings upon itself.

In the effort to bring the moderatorship to a better understanding of its error in judgment, to undo its damage, and know of the limited time it has to provide restitution :

Today, the Fifth Sunday of Lent (Passion Sunday), March 22, 2015 A.D., is the 922nd day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. is the last day of this age, and the eve of the world to come.

If the decisions of this website remain in effect through May 8, 2016 A.D., the reproach will be everlasting.

Accusing another falsely, then, can and will incur everlasting reproach if the false imprisonment you impose with your judgment without proof continues.

Unrestricted access to my account here must be re-instated.

Any disputes on board must be allowed to be settled on board.

There is currently everlasting guilt and shame coming to this website.

The call to behave spotlessly in 2 Peter 3:10-14 is given in counsel.

Analysis of the specifics of the errors of this website follows :

In re : Your account . . .
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Worthy Christian Forums - Regarding the false accusation of WCF
Page 1 of 1