Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Worthy Christian Forums - Your account . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Worthy Christian Forums - Your account . . . Empty
PostSubject: Worthy Christian Forums - Your account . . .   Worthy Christian Forums - Your account . . . EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:43 pm

has been transferred to hell, this more so by your insistance against the Gospel of Jesus Christ than any desire of Satan himself who will spit you out for the filthy piece of shit you are.

And this in regard to the judgments of October 7, 2010 A.D. and the more recent development of its false accusation through one 'Alan', moderator at the currently damned website of Worthy Christian Forums.

Alan states :

"Shalom John,

Our site is a ministry that stands firmly on scripture,"

And thus we see why Alan and his forum are servants of the evil one.  HEY, DOUCHEBAG!  If you stand firmly on scripture, why don't you address me as "Prophet of the Most High" as it is written in Holy Scripture?  Because you've got mother-fucking, lying, scumbag sockpuppets of Satan at your site and up your ass.  The filthy piece shit who accuses me of universalism is none other than the devil himself.  You don't stand on any scripture, even your written lies.

Lying servant of the devil Alan continues :

"and we do not find Universalism in scripture at all and consider it one of the most dangerous false teachings today."

Like the agnostic your site has shown itself to be, you need someplace to show your teeth, fangs.  I quoted the prophecy that Jesus would save His people from their sins, but you say no, that this is your stereotypical textbook case of universalism.  I also quoted that Christ's Kingdom is without end, here again, you say no, big fuck face Alan rules, on whom I will shit and piss upon for the rest of eternity.  Your choice, not mine.  Such waste has to go somewhere, on a lying, servant of the father of lies is fine place by me.

More from Alan :

"Since you are preaching this false teaching, your account is on Moderation Review (MR)."

The only false preaching is your accusation which has no basis except in Satan, who is a murderer, liar, and thief from the start.  I did not tell you to give your tongue over to that lying scum, you have opted to do it on your own.  As this is your current state and decision, it is obvious you can't moderate anything because you have given your soul over to the devil.  But you might try reviewing the facts and stand up to the fallen minister for the condemnation which your alliance with him brings upon you.

Alan continues (the devil rejoices) :

"While on MR, you can continue to post replies to thread, but to ensure you do not teach what is against scripture, or the Terms of Service, every post you create will first be reviewed by a Servant (Administrator) before being released to the public."

Based on your oneness with Satan, you have no servitude, either for nor against you.  You've chosen the condemnation of the damned by damning another who has born witness to Christ's Coming in Glory and Power, concerning which, you deny.  So your little shop of horrors is being met by its source, exposing your biased judgment in favor of all manner of delusion.

Once again, Mr. Shalom Alan :

"While on MR, you will not be allowed to start new threads."

You can't handle the ones you've already got, and you want more, greedy shit.

Moderator 'Alan' from WCF :

"How long you remain on MR is p to you."

And it's a lot of shit from you, too, comin' out both ends.

Again, Alan :

"Continuing to post false teaching will result in your membership being revoked."

Under the erroneous assumption that I have, you can shove it all up your ass after you've yanked your head out from it.

More from Alan (keep it comin' dipshit) :

"Accepting correction will allow your account to be released from MR."

I've never given into extortion and I'm not gonna start.  You couldn't correct a black hole with a universe of white out.

god Alan (ooooh) :

"We are not Facebook or Google Groups where people can post whatever they wish."

You are no different from Facebook in your copyright violations, terrorism, and rebellion.  I'll have no part of it.  Your heavens and earth will pass, and you along with it, by your own choice, not mine.  But you will be resurrected forever to that.  Again, the choice is yours.

Alan :

"If this is what you were looking for in a site, then you should continue to search for a site where you can post as you wish."

Your premise, on which you take glee, that I do only as I wish, is based on a false accusation.  I know what God has done for me in my life.  The reason I am out of a tomb is not because I've heard the voice of antichrist, but because I've heard the voice of Christ Jesus.  Anything beyond that is of Paradise and Heaven, for Christ said, "He who loses his soul for my sake shall find it."  What comes from me no longer is from the old sinful man, but a very manifestation of Christ Himself, Who directly gives unto me eternal life.  That which you are trying to equate with some form of iniquity, error, and the like, as to your false charges, is the will of the Father Himself.  You won't have to find your 'lakes of fire' for such purposes as you wish, they are already around you.

Alan :

"Again, we are a ministry, not just another site discussing what we believe Christianity is."

And as I've shown, your 'ministry' is chock full of errors.  What has been your language so far?  A resurrected soul comes to you rejoicing in the blessing that God has bestowed upon him through eternal life, and like the mohammedan greed, you try to make a business of it to suit your own filthy agenda.  Then you lodge threats, commit thefts, extortions, plunder.  Have you ever tried discussing it?  It seems to me that you have been very dissappointed by such prospect.  The writer of the post who accused me falsely of this 'universalism' is a servant of the father of lies, not the Father in Heaven.  On that basis, for you to see that person and me post as to babes entering the Kingdom of God will show two different sides of the story.  I speak by experience knowing full well that even though I am now resurrected unto eternal life, such a reward I did not deserve of my own.  I can only expect the same for everyone else, again, based on experience.  We have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.  Not just you, not just me, but everyone, except the Blessed Trinity and His angels.

Alan :

"In Christ,
Alan"

Right, but which one now?  You have sided with the spirit that denies Jesus having come in the flesh, the spirit of antichrist.

As to any seeming or real inflammatory, rude, etc., words here, the reprehensible behavior in such siding is far less than what you deserve, and as I've shown, there is a better choice to be made.  If you will not moderate with fairness, why should you be shown it?
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Worthy Christian Forums - Your account . . .
Page 1 of 1