Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

July 23, 2012 A.D.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

July 23, 2012 A.D. Empty
PostSubject: July 23, 2012 A.D.   July 23, 2012 A.D. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:35 pm

The most visible sign will be what is already recorded in prophecy as "The Three Days of Darkness." It will be world-wide and shall include one complete day (24 hours) of total darkness upon the entire earth. Electricity will be useless at this time.

To: Edward Palamar  
Cc: Dave Palamar  
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 4:46 PM
Subject: Fwd: MARY PALAMAR COMCAST ACCOUNT

Edward,  you can post whatever your sick mind wants to, while the rest pity your sorry butt.  After July 31 however, you do it on your dime...not from sucking on the family teat.  It is just that simple!!  Go see a psychiatrist and get a job Edward rather posting your crazy crap all over the Internet.  A copy of your latest post is on its way to Mary Palamar at Saint Martha Manor and your post re: Chuck Schubert is being sent to the Phoenixville Police.  I won't tolerate being threatened Edward. 

And how is that not a threat, except from your own pompous self-idolization of yourself.  John Palamar, Jr. shooting a resident of the same block of my residence in Phoenixville with a .22 caliber revolver, then slitting his throat, goes under what category of insuring domestic tranquility, especially when the victims are not only the Justice of the Peace, but innocent bystanders which you pollute with the filth of your sex crimes.  You are one sick, hateful, fucking bitch, not me.  This is a public forum, I do not threaten.  If you were to show some genuine concern for others around you, your whole world would collapse.  Living your life of robbery, murder, and terror doesn't impress me.  I think you are that person to whom President George Bush referred when he used the words "faceless coward".  Technically, you are a murderous king of Israel living in a land which spits you out as an ugly piece of vomit, and which rightly ought to do so.  This still does not change my abhorence of your cowardly behavior.

With respect to the fullness of your tyranny which both you and your greedy messengers across the internet have proven to be, there remains an easy, simple change in your behavior which would restore normal dialogue between you and me.  Your bannings for reasons which are only calumnious serve as extortions, in example and most recently, is this, your email to me of July 20, 2012 A.D.  It is your extortions which are troublesome to you, such trouble being brought upon yourself (selves) of your own doing, not mine, neither do I condone such behavior which is harmful to both self and others.  Extortion is bad for many reasons, but the reason not to extort is summed up well in this : God, Who has predestined us for His greater good, does not extort, and we are exhorted to behave in like manner through the prophecy of the Holy Spirit spoken by St. Paul in the Epistle, "Be ye perfect, as your Heavenly Father is perfect."  Extortion is a form of depriving the laborer of his just wages, as it is unjust demand for services unrendered.  The key to undoing your uneasiness is to undo your extortions.  When you see the list of websites which have committed such extortion under guise of my unsupported protection, it is not hard to see robbery in such extortion, too.

So, what you claim to have in your possession regarding 'writing the checks', you have stolen, though you state previous to doing so, that your personal assets are tied up in litigation.  And even this you use to further your extortions.  The money which you are using to currently 'pay' for Comcast is mine, as our common sire, whom you have dishonestly killed, assured me that anything he has is also mine.  As a point of overall manhood, that is where the two of you part in the manner you have efforted to treat family.  Thankfully, you are not my sire, and the only ones deserving pity are those whom you have sired, your repeated indulgence in crime having the effect of epicaricacy. 

This preclusion of our common sire to hold possessions in escrow according to the law of the land seems to be a victim of your killing as well, as you wilfully reject God's intervention through direct prayer to Him from your fellow citizen.  You don't have the final say so in its lawful distribution in or outside of the State of Israel because it is against the law of the land to kill.  What you may enjoy is knowing that you are still on top of things, even at the point of your death, which as I have told you has been prophecied.  "It is allotted that every man die once, and then the Judgment."  There are other prophecies concerning this which hint more at the incapability of matters to be handled in the best of what you propose, even superceding them, in billions being changed to suit God's good purposes rather than the evils of men.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

July 23, 2012 A.D.
Page 1 of 1