Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22) Empty
PostSubject: ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22)   ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 12:14 pm

(in reverse order)

29. the_sign: We are now 24 days into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30, Catholic Heaven, never to end. https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

20. the_sign: We have entered into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.

14. the_sign: Reginald's peanut butter is great! (made in VA)

7. Pats3XChamps: I'm a person. In Virginia, 

2. the_sign: Are you a bot or a real person?

1. the_sign: This is the marker game for the 2,258th day of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14. Congratulations on being part of this historic Countdown to the Day of the Lord Chess Game Series.
Welcome ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22) Unitedstates ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22) Handshake ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22) Unitedstates
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22)   ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22) EmptySat Apr 13, 2019 11:14 am

2. Apollo: MESSAGE TO "THE_SIGN" from ADMIN

ChessWorld is a secular site and does not encourage or support any postings of a religious or political nature which may cause offence. 

We ask you to cooperate by refraining from using ChessWorld to promote your personal beliefs however devoutly they are held There many external sites and Forums where you are free to discuss your beliefs with others.

My posting does not cause offence, and it is not of a religious NOR a political nature as it is something of my heart and mind in which I rejoice with great joy.  The only offence thus far has been the hasty judgments from others not willing to respect the rules.  If I had ranted to no end, your intervention as such would be appropriate.  As it is, however, I really only keep time for you, and most importantly, THE CORRECT TIME.    If that is a problem for anyone, it isn't my fault, as I do not tamper with time.  When I detect a difficulty from another regarding this, I remain willing to communicate.  My sharing, currently, does not include a blanket "shut up" in any way, shape, nor form.  One of your previous statements to me was that I was wasting your time.  Your message proves that you have no idea of the correct time except through me.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

ChessWorld.net - game spanning the shortening of days (Matt. 24:22)
Page 1 of 1