Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

redhotpawn dot com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

redhotpawn dot com Empty
PostSubject: Marker game "552 days until 2300 days - Daniel 8:14"   redhotpawn dot com EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 8:07 am

MarkusDaBrave

Sounds like you at saying you don't want a rematch and you don't want to answer questions.
Move 53

Edward Palamar
Jesus said that on the night he was betrayed. Your questions are extensive and I wouldn't mind answering them, but as it is I'm only starting one game a day with the count down / count up as title priority and we are nearing the end of this one. Your repeated jabs in messaging prompted me to include some background so you could converse peaceable with understanding as to your original question. That still is the stipulation.
Move 53

MarkusDaBrave

When did Jesus say that? Look, I do believe that the end is near and I don't need extensive math and hermeneutic problems to tell me. I am more focussed on winning disciples for Jesus and cutting sin in my own life. It seems to me that you are puffed up by your visions and claims to special revelation. When is the last time you converted somebody? Where do you go to church? Can you see progress in the systematic abolishment of your sin? Do you treat everybody like you have me, or do you actually love others as commanded in John?
Move 52

Edward Palamar

You quoted Colossians, a letter written to the Greeks; the prophecy of the Book of Daniel includes the Greeks and more; just trying to get you to see the big picture, and how it isn't a lofty claim built on puffed-up human pride, but having a basis in multiple prophecies. It's one thing to throw out the verse "no one knows the time nor hour", but Jesus, Himself, also said that He would let us know what He is about to do.
Move 52

MarkusDaBrave
I have not watched the 1.5hr video, because you have not demonstrated that it should be worth my time, nor does it appear at first blush to be from a credible source.
Move 51

Edward Palamar
So did you watch the video yet, big time?
Move 51

Edward Palamar
I can help you with that. Have you watched the video? At our current rankings, if one were to switch our last digits, and square the second digit in each, one would have 1939 and 1978, seemingly just two four digit numbers, but they are also the year dates for the interpretation of the 92nd quatrain of the 5th book of Nostradamus' "Centuries". As you run your rant against (the gift of interpretation of) the Holy Spirit, His Holy Saints and Angels, keep in mind that you are the only one minimizing the curiosity of your initial question.
Move 48

MarkusDaBrave
In chess or in debate? If you mean chess, that's just false. I think it was fun and am disappointed in my single mistake which lost me the game. If you mean in debate, I do not believe there even was a debate. If you read the comments, there wasn't really any points or counter points. Just me asking a bit you, then you telling me about your non-biblical and radical claims of divine authority, knowledge, etc. Then I responded with a critique, and you ignored it and called me names, dismissing everything I had to say while playing a victim card and calling me a depraved, ignorant and truth suppressing unbeliever. So I don't really feel like I lost.
Move 47

Edward Palamar
Sounds like you're just a sore loser.
Move 47

MarkusDaBrave
You're hopeless and self deceived, and I hope that you allow the Holy Spirit to crack your hard heart. Perhaps you are really saved and just completely impotent. Throughout this conversation, you have not once displayed the beauty of the grace of God or extended the invitation of faith and repentance. You are not doing God's work on your blog.
Move 46

Edward Palamar
Firstly, since I first read your most recent reply the count has been updated to 1,786 down, 514 to go, posted at my website via my profile here, so I haven't been shutting down conversation. I admit that it doesn't look that promising for black at this point; I began daily celebration games preceding the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 and now begin one anew each day to the conclusion of the count to 2,300, though I expect there to be less to nil ability for this as the Three Days of Darkness approaches. We can end this game now if you prefer, and this coming evening when I update I'll make a challenge to you for the rematch if you would like to speak about these things. I haven't called you any names, but merely responded with the same technique you used to imply that I am in error. I read your quote and as a primer for any further conversation, however, I'm going to insist that you watch Paul Godfrey's excellent presentation on the Book of Daniel where he states clearly more than once that knowledge of an expected end is not error : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtdGm556gM
Move 46

MarkusDaBrave
You have beaten me fair and square in this particular game. I would appreciate a rematch! Listen Edward, John spoke of Antichrists and then identified ways to determine who are true disciples and who are not. Shutting down conversation and calling me names is not helpful to reaching me as a lost soul, is it?
Move 45

Edward Palamar
The saints have warned us about those talking of the 'truth' (like in your use of 'true Christ'), such are antichrists, and as I see it the antichrists can't even win a game of chess (speaking of arrogant rejection).
Move 45

MarkusDaBrave
You haven't answered anything. You haven't defended anything. My friend, I beg you to reexamine your life. When Christ returns you will be one to whom is said, "Away from me, I never knew you." And in that day you will remember all the people who warned you of your arrogant rejection of the true Christ. Please, please, I beg you to repent!
Move 44

Edward Palamar

You asked, now you can't handle the answer, so you project your failure upon others. It is one thing to lose a game of chess, but that isn't an invitation get all hostile. When I first began communicating online about the St. Malachy prophecy, the result was no different. It is much like the nursery rhyme about humpty-dumpty, all of the internet can't handle a single fact, unable to put the pieces back together.
Move 44

MarkusDaBrave
You're insane. You have no conception of the living God. You believe wholesomely unbiblical and untrue positions. You are the most self-deluded person I have ever interacted with. As a follower of Jesus and a child of God, I sincerely feel a deep sorrow for your condition. I beg you, Edward, to recant of these heresies you speak of and repent. When the end comes, you will not find God as an ally if you exalt yourself. Humble yourself, and you will be exalted.
Move 43

Edward Palamar
That's pretty much a yes to all of those questions, for clarity : https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t162-the-intellect-and-the-return-of-the-son-of-man
Move 43

MarkusDaBrave

Jesus only spoke of two births, the physical and the spiritual in John 3. What is this third birth you speak of? And are you saying you have lived for thousands of years? Would you be able to demonstrate that with knowledge of history? Also, did you just say you have a war horse of obedience? Jesus said that no one is good but God. Are you saying that you have baptized God himself?
Move 42

Edward Palamar
It's beyond my reasoning capacity to think that I have gotten this far by doing Him such misdeeds, and I think I'm fairly sure of stating that it's beyond yours, too, if you factor in that He has brought me through three wombs over a period of time spanning thousands of years. My war horse of obedience came when He told me to baptize Him anyway. I have reasoned the matter this far, though, that if you don't believe Him, you won't believe me, and vice versa. So then there is the evidence, which reason compels us to consider. And you are right that the end is near, in less than two hours it will be 516 days remaining at sunset in the first time zone.
Move 42

MarkusDaBrave
I'm not arguing, I even agree with you about the end times being near. All I am saying is that you are not honoring or obeying Christ, and even if there is a slight possibility of me being right you should pray about it.
Move 41

Edward Palamar

Given the ignoring nature of your argument, you'll never be able to know your book of faith well enough. Your rebuttals are quite usual; I've actually used such regularities at my website to provide easier explanations to those commonplace assumptions and errors. It is an easy read that doesn't beckon one to pretension. And so it is with 517 days remaining.
Move 41

MarkusDaBrave

My brother, Romans 10 commands you share the good news, not abandon people to their fate based on a rejection of natural revelation (I.e., the stars, rocks, trees, animals, chess, etc.). You are not speaking and acting as a true disciple of Christ! Besides, Jesus declared that nobody knows the day or hour, but rather to keep watch always. Please prayerfully consider what I am saying-- and that is that you are not being an ambassador for Christ. You are trying to be the creepy apocalyptic homeless man with a cardboard sign and you need to be heralding be word of God and bringing people to repentance.
Move 40

Edward Palamar

The universe proclaims the glory of God's creation. Even the game of chess places the resurrection over death. But entrusted to the feeble mind, complacency and ennui reduce the odds for white. If the Book of Daniel had not been made an enigma unto the Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus, its numerics would have failed in like manner. Good luck through the final 518 days of the countdown.
Move 40

MarkusDaBrave

My friend, you are not even speaking in a way to be understood. I plead with you to read Colossians 2:18-19. You are going on in detail about visions, but you have not once spoken to me about faith or repentance or Jesus. You are not clinging to the head. You have not even properly warned me of the coming judgement! You are speaking in ambiguous and unfruitful terms. Please prayerfully consider what I have said. Also, good game, it appears I have been bested.
Move 39

Edward Palamar

By using those words. The interpretation of the Book of Daniel has been in part a closed and sealed matter for thousands of years. The time came for that which was closed and sealed to be opened and unsealed. The evidence is so overwhelming that it is absurd to describe it as a lofty claim. In terms of defense, the opening and unsealing actually occurred under prosecution back in 2013 A.D. with such prosecution failing to prove its case.
Move 39

MarkusDaBrave

How can I make a lofty claim by NOT saying anything? Yet you make the claim which you will not defend that says God spoke personally to you. This is very poor reasoning, my friend.
Move 38

Edward Palamar

Either way, you used the words lofty claim because you have your doubts. By definition in the encyclical "Dei Verbum", private revelation need not be believed as public revelation must be believed, but that is because of the order of things, the proclamation of the Gospel being first. But the fact is that after the cleansing period of Daniel 8:14, all communication will be private revelation in the yield of the harvest.
Move 38

MarkusDaBrave

But you said it was private revelation. So did God speak to you privately, or in the same way he speaks to everyone?
Move 37

Edward Palamar

He speaks to everyone.
Move 37

MarkusDaBrave

So you believe the sovereign creator and sustainer of the universe has spoken specifically to you? Do you have any evidence to substantiate this? Any justification for this lofty claim?
Move 36

Edward Palamar

It's called private revelation.
Move 36

MarkusDaBrave

Good move. Also, how do you know the fires in Canada are a specific foretaste of some divine judgement rather than a simple wildfire?
Move 35

Edward Palamar

It'll be 520 in about 4 hours. It would fry the entire internet if I could write what is going to happen, Fort McMurray was but a fuse for the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. 2 Peter 3:10-14 describes it well.
Move 35

Edward Palamar

There is nothing vague about it now being 547 days; details at the regularly updated site via my profile.
Move 7

MarkusDaBrave

I don't understand why you're being vague. I'm interested in whatever you have to say. Why is it you believe some kind of apocalyptic event will occur soon?
Move 6

Edward Palamar

The information is from a reliable source.
Move 6

MarkusDaBrave

How do you know?
Move 5

Edward Palamar

The end of an era.
Move 5

MarkusDaBrave

So what happens in 550 then?
Move 4

Edward Palamar

That's 550 now.
Move 4

MarkusDaBrave

So what is going to happen in 552 days?
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

redhotpawn dot com Empty
PostSubject: Marker game 461 days until 2,300 days :   redhotpawn dot com EmptySat Oct 14, 2017 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

redhotpawn dot com Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations and thank you   redhotpawn dot com EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Congratulations and thank you for a being a part of the historic Countdown to the Day of the Lord Chess Game Series. (“552 days til 2300 days - Daniel 8:14”; the count up is currently at 2021, only 279 days remaining) 

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at : 

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

In three days the count will be exactly 1/2 of what is was when we played our game together.  I read again some of what you wrote and you noted correctly regarding being "puffed up" as the Book of Daniel's prophecy contains just such description regarding my kingship.  The specifics of the countdown, however, do not really contain such puffing, heck, I've even given up smoking, something I did for some 40 years.  The count up to 2,300 might be misconstrued that way, but it is simply a matter of time with number, much like the number of possibilities of chess moves which regularly increase greatly with each play.  The countdown is not meant to be depressive in any way, shape, or form.  I have found it to be amazing, as has someone I have met who I have come to know as Pontius Pilate resurrected by Christ Jesus.  Since I appeared before Pontius in court in the beginning of 2013 A.D., I have seen three great movies, "Risen", "The Shack", and just yesterday, "Paul, Apostle of Christ".

I'm not against a rematch, but I'm insistent that the current day's count appear in the game's title as this is not just history, but prophetic, foretold history.  I usually don't play games which contain the count divisible by 5 at Red Hot Pawn.  If you'd still like a rematch to kibbutz some more, let me know the date, keep a spot open, and maybe I can make it a personal invite.  Either way, God bless, and thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

redhotpawn dot com Empty
PostSubject: And with Mrjaws and breadroll   redhotpawn dot com EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 5:04 am

Certainly.  The Book of Daniel of the Holy Bible has been one of the most abused writings on record ever because of the greedy insisting that they have all the answers.  Such greedy people have even attacked me, confirming Daniel 11:14.  Basically, I was led to the interpretation of its finality as a matter of defense.  There is much already fulfilled so that I began an active countdown in some way, shape, or form beginning when the count up to 2,300 was approximately 850.  After the count up reached the blessing point of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I took a break, beginning it again when we were about 700 days from 2,300's end.  I was not certain of what would happen specifically on the 1,335th day, but I knew that it included a foretold blessing.  The Fort MacMurray fire began the week preceding the 1,335th day and is a visible portend of what has been foretold in 2 Peter 3:10-14.  My prayer is to do a wider  broadcast for the final 100 days as I see the whole matter as the Emergency of Emergencies.  We are told to look up as our reward is at hand.  I dedicate these games of what I call the Countdown to the Day of the Lord Chess Series and Cruise to a successful broadcast.

Whether I say that He's had me that way already for more than 62 years or that I've come to see that only more recently still leaves those promises (words) of Scripture that maintain the good pleasures of the future yet to come. (So in that regard I could just as well state that things will be the same, as so is our Creator described, "the same yesterday, today, and forever more".) I find that these last days in the count down / count up to include many other prophecies which must stand the remaining test of time, inclusive to a great calm after a final cataclysm. Even though we are ca. 263 days away, at least one of the prophecies indicates a prelude of unseasonably colder climate, without as clear of a time frame as the unsealing of the Book of Daniel provides, yet since the past November, I have experienced cooler climate than normal, and this following record breaking years of intense heat. Sudden climate fluctuations have also been foretold, and such suddenness can be seen through interpolation of these broader time frames. The week prior to the 1,335th day, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., included a sudden intense Canadian fire which, given the importance of Daniel 12:12, I see as a fuse for the greater fulfillment of so many of the other prophecies. But the most detailed of them always seem to include words similar to what one reads in 2 Peter 3:10-14, "a new heavens and earth, where righteousness dwells."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

redhotpawn dot com Empty
PostSubject: redhotpawn dot com   redhotpawn dot com EmptySun Aug 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

redhotpawn dot com Empty
PostSubject: Re: redhotpawn dot com   redhotpawn dot com Empty

Back to top Go down

redhotpawn dot com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: "I have set up a boundary not to be passed." - Psalm 104:9 :: Sites Maintaining Discussion Regarding the Day of the Lord :: Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5) Active Discussion Sites-
Jump to: