Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 20, 2018 and February 8, 2020 A.D. notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

December 20, 2018 and February 8, 2020 A.D. notes Empty
PostSubject: December 20, 2018 and February 8, 2020 A.D. notes   December 20, 2018 and February 8, 2020 A.D. notes EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 5:07 pm

In a week's time the final window for the foretold "Three Days of Darkness" must begin as that time shall begin the final three days of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

From an exegetical standpoint, the origins of the "Three Days of Darkness" can be seen to have direct reference to this 83rd quatrain of Nostradamus' fifth 'Century', some might conclude that it is the origin.

Some who have elaborated upon this visitation of darkness foretold this event in the 1500's, when Michel originally published the "three nights to warn" message.

But the tampering of the Book of Daniel also was in plainview with the printing of the Coverdale Bible regarding verses 20 & 21 of chapter eleven.

The multiplicity of authors who have spoken in detail about what can be no later than December 27-29, 2018 A.D. is evidence that some degree of confirmation seems to be placed upon the inevitability of such occurrence.

This shall be a prime test of whether there has been some collusion of conspiracy in association with the error of the Coverdale (et.al.) Bible (s).

On December 27, 2018 A.D., the evening will basically last until Sunday morning, with an atmosphere so toxic during that duration that venturing outdoors will be deadly.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

December 20, 2018 and February 8, 2020 A.D. notes Empty
PostSubject: Direct prophecy given :   December 20, 2018 and February 8, 2020 A.D. notes EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 10:40 am

Though it was in response to a question I put to the visiting priest at Chester County Prison back in November of 2012 A.D.

I asked if the Holy Spirit had revealed anything to him regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

His reply was that it would come to be because of this, meaning the false imprisonment, the prosecution's betrayal of "innocent until proven guilty".

Such a tragedy, what a wonderful place America can be.

So adding the amount of time of the false imprisonment within the walls of Chester County Prison to the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14 will bring us to November 30, 2020 A.D.

After misses on the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., and on the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D., it currently seems most likely that the Three Days of Darkness in all its fury should occur at the closing of this period, as I can only see myself being as loud in order to have restitution given.

When I went before Mark Tennell of the Chester County Court of Common Pleas (Orphan's Court), I touched upon my vicissitudes to him, to which he replied that he had vicissitudes, too.  However, I wasn't robbing Mark Tennell as he was me.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

December 20, 2018 and February 8, 2020 A.D. notes
Page 1 of 1