Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Robert the Aviator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Robert the Aviator Empty
PostSubject: Robert the Aviator   Robert the Aviator EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 4:54 am

Sometime ca. September, 1960, Robert flew a small craft airplane into Chester County Prison.

His wife was with him, as was myself.

The pretense of doing such a thing was to get his brother John out of jail (death camp).

There have been no more jails since March 30, 2000 A.D., only communist death camps of Russia (which will be converted on November 27, 2016 A.D. [December 27, 2018 A.D.])

That's over 16 (18) years of one nation being a tyrannical, murderous cauldron of filth, greed, harlotry, hatred, and apostasy, having infected the entire world.

There was a Russian doctor who came through M block during the time I was falsely imprisoned recently; she looked sickly and afflicted.

Like the way "Augusto", an apostate Latino preacher, sounded last evening when I listened to him berate the use of Sacramentals.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Robert the Aviator Empty
PostSubject: Warwick County Park commercial airlines disaster   Robert the Aviator EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 5:35 am

I walked through Chester County Park on the north end loop trail near Ryers' farmland ca. 1963 A.D. to moans and fires, and broken bones.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Robert the Aviator
Page 1 of 1