Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Holy Spirit Toy Car

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Holy Spirit Toy Car Empty
PostSubject: The Holy Spirit Toy Car   The Holy Spirit Toy Car EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:01 pm

The same (ca. 1960 A.D.) Ford Falcon wrecked in the nuclear disaster also was once taken by the Lord's Hand and was lifted from the rear, the front bumper then was seen to hammer into the road like a jack hammer at a steep (ca. 45 degree) angle.

This occurred not far from Shady Maple Farm Market and Smorgasbord near Blue Bell, ca. 1968 A.D.

The driver was Robert Palamar and his passenger was Gregory Noga.

There are other remembrances of the same Ford Falcon.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 17, 2016 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The first time I ever saw that aqua green Ford Falcon . . .   The Holy Spirit Toy Car EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:05 pm

was when the motor was being overhauled in the garage at 463 Nutt Road.

It was also the first time that I was exposed to the many moving parts within the 4 cycle internal combustion engine.

My estimate was that this was ca. 1961 A.D.

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 17, 2016 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Once I was taken out by Robert and his wife-to-be . . .   The Holy Spirit Toy Car EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:28 pm

and they put me in the driver's seat of the Falcon.

They were drinking cans of beer.

They had me accelerate the vehicle up the hill at Mt. Pleasant Rd. traveling west on PA23.

I couldn't reach the peddles and had to stretch uncomfortably to make contact with them.

When we got to the top of the hill there was a car stopped apparently (seeming to be) undergoing a tire change.

I (we) struck the vehicle and seemingly pinned the person changing the tire beneath it.

That person was Richard Halsey, with whom I played some 3rd trumpet in the Chester County Concert Band ca. 1990 A.D.

It also seems to me to be the time that my right foot was broken from my leg at the ankle.

This happened at impact when I was straining, also causing a right inguinal hernia.

Justice Jeffers somehow threw my foot at me while I was in the ambulance.

There was also an episode with my wife, the daughter of the queen of the south as per Daniel 11:5, at that time, involving payment.

Robert would later die from complications from an automobile accident, alcohol related, enabled by his older brother, John, Jr., and John, Jr.'s delivered whore on the evening of October 1, 1955 A.D., Geraldine Mahon, and her pimps, Theodore Michaels and Robert Sutton (and the mass apostasy, for that matter).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Visions of 9/11/2001 A.D.   The Holy Spirit Toy Car EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:46 pm

I had a direct line of sight to a skyscraper fire ca. 1966 A.D.

I was in the back seat, the Ford was on the Turnpike at a distance from Manhattan.

I could see black, billowing smoke going into the air.

Dave Palamar suggested I take a nap, that I was seeing things.

Then I had a dream of falling to the earth from the heights of one of the buildings along with my brother Dave.

There is more to the dream, of being inside one of the floors and feeling the building swaying.

I crouched onto all fours.

There was a lone woman in the room, who now with other visions, seems to indicate a generic secretary.

When I asked Dave, who was with me in the room, where Bob was, Dave said that he was outside wiring something up.

When I looked over the edge, there was Bob clinging/standing on a basic training net doing something.

Then a jumbo jet approached, coming straight for us.

I began yelling at the pilot, whose face I saw distinctly but didn't know. (Later I would come to know that face a Dr. Hussein Etezady, a psychiatrist at Paoli Memorial Hospital).

Then Dave suggested we jump.

Just before we hit, Dave said, "I sure didn't want it to end this way."

Then I woke up, both Bob driving and Dave were O.K.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Remembrances of the 1960 Ford Falcon   The Holy Spirit Toy Car EmptyTue May 16, 2017 3:47 am

Robert was rebuilding the motor of this vehicle ca. 1962, it was the first time I saw the parts of an internal combustion engine; as motors go, it was an early rebuild in the 'lifespan' of such.

The parts were neatly arrayed on the cement floor of the garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Spirit Toy Car   The Holy Spirit Toy Car Empty

Back to top Go down

The Holy Spirit Toy Car
Page 1 of 1