Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"The Spirit of truth . . . and the things that are to come, he shall show you." (cf. John 16:13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: "The Spirit of truth . . . and the things that are to come, he shall show you." (cf. John 16:13)   Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:33 pm

The opening and unsealing which I present here is in confirmation to a previous exegesis.

In Daniel 10:14 we are assured "the vision is for days".

And then we are given an exact count, in days.

So it was that the 2nd king of Persia (of the three foretold in Daniel 11:2) lay smitten for forty days after sustaining injuries from an automobile collision until his death.

After the 3rd day of the collision he became incoherent, marking the beginning of the 3 year 7 months (Roman calendar) mirroring prophecy from the 16th century (Centuries IV:95) which led directly into the 3 year 7 month (lunar calendar) prophecy of Daniel 12:11 for which we have an exact number.

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t102-century-iv-95

God took one of the kings foretold in Daniel 11:2 and used him as an instrument of instruction to the arrival at the accurate counting of the end of days.

A time prophecy of days doesn't need any sort of interpolation unless God expressly states so.

The rule of thumb that a day always equals a year is not true, nor accurate.

This interpretation is of the Holy Ghost (Spirit).

An excellent video regarding the Second Coming of OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST :

Daniel Unsealed - World History's Response to Biblical Prophecy :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtdGm556gM

particularly at ca. 1:10 and the concluding statements concerning the Kingdom of Grace and the Kingdom of Glory at ca. 1:28:00, and at ca. 1:31:27 :

"God loves you, and wants you to have an expected end."

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar Popovich (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 23, 2017 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Three Days of Darkness - November 24-26, 2016 A.D.   Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:13 am

During the countdown to the fulfillment of Daniel 12:12 which was, is, and shall forever be, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., I began to include the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 as equating to the same date, including any future blessing with the blessing of Daniel 12:12.

The Lord was leading me to the 1,335th day but was going to give me a break and he didn't want me to forget the final computation to the end.

So the counting for those 2,300 days began August 11, 2010 A.D., which is completed by the First Sunday of Advent for the Second Year of the 
Judgment, November 27, 2016 A.D.

Recently there has been a rise in articles regarding the Three Days of Darkness.

A warning sign 8 (eight) days prior is due to come so that all may prepare : November 16, 2016 A.D., the beginning of the Leonid meteor shower.

November 23, 2016 A.D. is also supposed to be exceptionally cold.

The Three Days of Darkness are November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

A passing of a soul to eternal life was necessary each for the interpretation of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 and the Three Days of Darkness.

sincerely,

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: St. Fabian's Pontifical dates . . .   Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 pm

St. Fabian's Pontifical dates of January 10th and 20th, along with the birth date of a brother and the date of passing of the first priest who attempted to baptize both Judas Iscariot and myself (as conjoined twins) are identical.

St. Fabian has the distinction of being elected through the appearance of a dove over him as at the time of Christ the Prince's baptism.

Before I ascertained that the beginning of the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14 was the same as the beginning of 1,335 day period of Daniel 12:12, September 12, 2012 A.D., I used the starting date of January 20, 2010 A.D. for Daniel 8:14; this lack of certitude also continued with the passing date of my third mother in the flesh.

So where one can see the beginning of the Years of Judgment to have two starting points in the civil year of 2015 A.D., the actual sight of the Day of the Lord is spread across three points (dates) : two in 2016 A.D. (a reflection of "the Father and I are one."), and one in 2018 A.D. (the procession of the Holy Spirit).

sincerely,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Spirit of truth . . . and the things that are to come, he shall show you." (cf. John 16:13)   

Back to top Go down

"The Spirit of truth . . . and the things that are to come, he shall show you." (cf. John 16:13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1