Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Century I : 40 : False Trumpet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Century I : 40 : False Trumpet Empty
PostSubject: Century I : 40 : False Trumpet   Century I : 40 : False Trumpet EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 11:41 am

I : 40

The false trumpet concealing madness
will cause Byzantium to change its laws.
From Egypt there will go forth a man who wants
the edict withdrawn, changing money and standards.

This quatrain is sometimes translated "hell" instead of madness.

The edict of I:27 serves as a commonality between these two quatrains.

I have more than once described the second thunderbolt of I:27 as resulting in a hell for me.

I had grown-up for the third time attending a Byzantine Rite Parochial School, and more recently have come to understand that for some time, in some way, shape, or form, what can be identified as my kingship, has included Egypt.

In order to continue playing trombone, it seems now that the purchase of a used Conn trumpet for $25 was necessary, though other reasons come to mind.

The bottom line today, August 24, 2016 A.D., three months away from the final window for the Three Days of Darkness as regards the First Year of Judgment, is that the edict, ultimately, includes a false accusation against my person; the edict is also perjurous and includes all manner of crime in and of itself.

The fruit of this edict includes the mass immigrations into Europe that have been occurring in the recent years, the main reason for England's withdrawal from the European Union.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century I : 40 : False Trumpet
Page 1 of 1