Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
The only site with the only accurate interpretation of the Day of the Lord according to the four digit numbers in the prophecy of Daniel.

"For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written." - Luke 21:22

A world wide resurrection service for Holy Family Sunday, the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead, December 30, 2018 A.D. is now forming : details within . . .
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study   Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:34 am

Century V : #83

Those who will have undertaken to subvert,
An unparalleled realm, powerful and invincible:
They will act through deceit, nights three to warn,
When the greatest one will read his Bible at the table.

The following was originally posted on December 1, 2016 A.D., the two clauses in parentheses added on February 23, 2017 A.D. :

This quatrain has been recently put to the test along with the many so called warnings on the internet regarding "The Three Days of Darkness".

It is the ex cathedra teaching that a definite, three-day period of darkness will not come as outlined in the many terroristic false prophecies regarding the "unparalleled realm", the Kingdom of God. (and this I tell because of acts against me, but the days of December 27-29, 2018 A.D. must be tested purely from a scientific standpoint)

There will be no mass destruction of 2/3rds of the population on planet earth; no giant tsunami, earthquake. and such. (and this I tell because of acts against me, but the days of December 27-29, 2018 A.D. must be tested purely from a scientific standpoint)

The reality of what has happened Biblically regarding this quatrain centers upon the correct ascertainment of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

The following is also addended on February 23, 2017 A.D. :

When I began to use the computer for music writing, I had at least one book about the "Three Days of Darkness".

At the times of my reading about what has become the days of December 27th through the 29th, 2018 A.D. to be those foretold Three Days of Darkness, I never thought how involved I would become in the prayer and study of the Book of Daniel, and how it would serve as both a source of knowledge and as a confirmation to events occurred.

I admit, as proud and self-centered as it might seem, that the fourth line of Century V:#83 is a reference to me; but this is also a confirmation of Michel's original prophecy along with some interpretation.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Popovich Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20,

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1