Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

monachos dot net - original post in "Testimony against apostates" : Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

monachos dot net - original post in "Testimony against apostates" : Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 am Empty
PostSubject: monachos dot net - original post in "Testimony against apostates" : Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 am   monachos dot net - original post in "Testimony against apostates" : Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 am EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:05 pm

Subject: Re : Monachos Copyright Infringement

This was posted at Facebook group November 1, 2010 - it was removed September 18, 2011 and placed here - the final words from Herman were that he would pray for me, an easy lie for the devil.

There is one Herman Blaydoe at Monachos.net who is an antichrist.

Details:

After registering and signing-in to Monachos.net, I posted a greeting and message to the community members of the forum introducing myself at Monachos.net which Herman Blaydoe deleted on the grounds of being "not appropriate to this forum". Such deletion is not only cyberbullying, it is a violation of civil law. Herman Blaydoe was duly informed of this. He was also asked concerning his killjoy efforts if he would explain the particulars of being "not appropriate" or was he merely a greedy, hateful, proud, power hungry sadist to which Herman Blaydoe wrote the following :

"Either you are St. John or you are Edward Palamar. Use of only one real name is permitted on the boards, and you really need to google the term "cyberbully", I don't think it means what you think it means.

your sevant
Herman"

My reply to Herman Blaydoe regarding this :

"I did not violate the rule of the use of one real name - I log in as Edward Palamar and that is the name under which I submitted my post. If you are trying to have me write for you, that is understandable, as you may be tired. But in order for you to teach me what you would have me write, you need to write to me, so you could just as well right it yourself. So you are not tired, you are merely a highly manipulative psychopath dangerous to others inclusive to being a greedy, hateful, proud, power hungry sadist. You merely do not respect the reflection of the Holy Trinity in me while I am resurrected. As the Trinity is One and you have chosen to deny that reflection in me, your argument is supportive of denying both the Father and the Son, therefore you are an antichrist.

In order to give you an oppurtunity to publicly apologize, as you are insistant on hiding the facts, I invite you to https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_103303806406892&ap=1.

It is high time that filthy administrators/moderators as yourself either do a penance for your crime or be exposed as such. As a protection to the Internet community, you are being exposed as such.

And Herman, you proud fool, you are not my servant."
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

monachos dot net - original post in "Testimony against apostates" : Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:13 am
Page 1 of 1