Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Century IV : #10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Century IV : #10 Empty
PostSubject: Century IV : #10   Century IV : #10 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:31 pm

The young Prince falsely accused
Will plunge the army into trouble and quarrels:
The chief murdered for his support,
Scepter to pacify: then to cure scrofula.

When the fourth line of this quatrain was originally fulfilled, Satan was heard to exclaim loudly, "You will pay for this."

Sgt. Robert Sutton (with Sgt. Thomas Goggin) of the Phoenixville Police is the false accuser (prevaricator/children of prevaricator, cf. Daniel 11:14) concerning his illegal activities of October 1, 2012 A.D.(P.), and then with Theodore Michaels on November 8, 2012 A.D.(P.), continuing, which is also the fulfillment of Daniel 11:40 as a formal attack.  I addressed that aspect reminding them of the previous crime of putting to death the innocent John Palamar, Sr. without a shred of evidence against him, and that if they continued they would be accessories to murder.  (I also iterated about the rape/incest to which he [they] would become party.)  Michaels' reply was, "We'll see", ordering a mental evaluation against me after his going into conniptions about the errors in the paper work written by affiant Sutton.

Line four is smoking and handling the side effects.

At the age of c. 5 I was being held by my brother.  He set me down, and I heard a voice from the front of the room (which had many people in it) say "I sentence you to death for the crime of treason."  This was in District Court 15-02-01 in Phoenixville, c. 1961 A.D. (P.), which has since put to death John Palamar, Sr., without a shred of evidence against him, after the sudden negligence of his oldest son.  The failure/inability of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to render in the required time automobile inspections has been the common error in both cases as regards false arrests/imprisonments.

Oddly enough, Heaven, Herself, showed Her teeth when on April 26, 2012 A.D.(P.) the Commonwealth once again failed, and continuing, to render automobile inspection.  The date of April 26 is the birth date of the Commonwealth's victim, John, Sr. stated. The difference between the Commonwealth's failure in the 1960's A.D.(P.) and 2012 A.D.(P.), is that the former had bi-annual inspections without the current mandatory emission inspection.  At a later time the bi-annual was replaced with annual inspection.  I mentioned/proposed along the way of this ordeal that perhaps now is the time to have inspections once every two years.  But the real problem in the use/abuse of inspections overall, is that if one is going to be put to death as a cover-up of the Commonwealth's errors, the entire basis, whatever that is, for having inspections, which is normally associated with safety, is made into a reckless fiasco where the consumer is made a victim of crime.

I sought to understand the most underlying reasons for such behavior.  Today we have emission inspection, but studies which I have read also show that there are still considerable amounts of NO2 (nitrous di-oxide) making its way to the upper atmosphere where it does the worst damage.  Who would have fear concerning such things coming upon the world?  In 2 Peter 3:10 we read of that great noise and fire.  This is unstoppable.  Part of my analysis includes the fact that Satan himself is feeling the inevitable and is only trying to make life as miserable as possible for everyone in the ruse of cleaning our air, of which he is called the prince, in the application of emission inspections.  Concerning the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, there has been a murder interposed before the adoption of attempted emission control.  Satan is a liar, a murderer, and a thief, from the start.  It is true that smog is a concern of environmentalists, scientists, common citizens, etc., but the bulk of debris that could bring about that great noise and fire is easier seen from something like massive volcano eruptions, bombardment from celestial objects, and/or nuclear explosions.  The arrest of November 8, 2012 A.D.(P.) against me shows forth this demonic character, and has efforted to bring about a conviction against me.  The false accusations continue in this (vain) vein, wasting the time, energy and resources of the taxpayers.  It has allowed for plunder and pillage, and according to another quatrain is the joint effort of an entire country.

The false accusations from Sutton/Michaels (etc.) results in the fact that they failed, but are too cowardly to own up to it.  It is a disgrace to the Phoenixville Police, the County of Chester, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, etc. (cf. Daniel 12:1 - "a time of trouble" and the Fatima prophecy, "the evils of communism shall spread throughout the whole world").

The only solution (Penance) is the Day of the Lord Cruise :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/c14-the-day-of-the-lord-cruise-to-the-mount-of-olives-and-the-holy-land

What has to happen just prior to Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., this Liturgical Year, is the final, culminating attack of Satan himself to the end of total destruction with Christ's Divine Intervention stopping it.  The prophecies that describe this event are many, but now we have an accurate time-frame.

The powers of Heaven have been moved in this as regards the Three Days of Darkness (Luke 21:25-27) :

firstly, from March 24-26, 2016 A.D. to May 5-7, 2016 A.D.

secondly, from May 5-7, 2016 A.D. to November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

thirdly, from November 24-26, 2016 A.D. to December 27-29, 2018 A.D.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Century IV : #10 Empty
PostSubject: Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen!   Century IV : #10 EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 7:28 am

On this, the second celebration of Easter Sunday of the age to come foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30, I find it necessary to include in this thread the superlative reason for my imprisonment during those final years of the previous age.

It is simply this, (St.) Prophet Daniel was in bonds, taken captive by the Babylonians, during the time in which he was given the words for his book of prophecy.

In order for the interpretation of that prophecy to be 'on the same page', so to speak, he/she who interprets should likewise be in bonds/captivity.

So the prevailing Justice in this is that for the specific date to be revealed regarding "the end", also of which Jesus spoke in Matthew 24:14, the interpreter would have to be as was Prophet Daniel, a prisoner (captive).
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century IV : #10
Page 1 of 1