Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

biblocality dot com - Apostasy of the user 'Churchwork'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

biblocality dot com - Apostasy of the user 'Churchwork' Empty
PostSubject: biblocality dot com - Apostasy of the user 'Churchwork'   biblocality dot com - Apostasy of the user 'Churchwork' EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:38 am

Churchwork wrote:
Dear the_sign,

You have received an infraction at Christian Forums.

Reason: Agenda
-------
Please don't post end times in the biblocality section.

Also, when Jesus returns we will all know it. 

"His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives" (Zech. 14.4). "Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1.11).

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen" (Rev. 1.7).

"For there shall arise false Christs" (Matt. 24.24).

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (Matt. 24.27).

Do you realize by what you believe according to the Bible you are going to Hell because you worship a false Christ?

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]12120[/post]
Quote :
The Second Coming of Jesus Christ began when the Holy Spirit raised His slain angel of Exodus 23:20 from the dead in the early morning/deep of the night on June 25, 1956 A.D. "as a thief in the night" (Rev. 16:15).

Today, Saturday, July 25, 2015 A.D., is the 2,012th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; the 1,047th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

There are 288 days, inclusive, 287 days exclusive, 286 days factoring in time zones, until the Day of the Lord, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., the First Liturgical Year of the Judgment (Malachi 4:5).

All the best,
Christian Forums

Well at least you read something about the count, which as from me to you, inclusive to this forum as a whole, is currently the best and most amazing information that you can ever receive, at least until the 1,335th day, then you're on your own.

In order for me to have obtained that information, at least one soul has had to pass from this heavens and earth, which is due to be set afire as per 2 Peter 3:10-14 within the time periods shown, into that new heavens and earth coming, for when allotted death comes upon a man, he is destined to remain in that darkness if he be without Redemptive grace.

Though you might attempt to make this agenda seem trivial, it is not my personal agenda, having been wrought by the work of Jesus Christ doing the Father's will one day at a place called Golgatha, so named for the place to where the young King David dragged the skull of the Philistine giant, Goliath of Gath, whom David had slain with one shot.

In the course of these past 59 years alone, Satan has mocked that one shot millions of times.

So he has also mocked that one day as many times.

But the full glory of that one day at Calvary and its consequences for us will not be reached until what was foretold in Daniel 12:12, "Blessed is he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days".

Now note again, this is not my personal agenda, it is not even a prophecy which I have been graced to give, that was reserved for Prophet Daniel.

But as to the interpretation of that prophecy, we see in Daniel 12:4 and 12:9 that the words were closed and sealed.

Prophet Daniel was told to close and seal the Book in 12:4, yet in 12:8 he still asks the question, "What are the meanings of these things?"

He was told in chapter 10 that he would be told of the things to come upon his people in the latter times, the specifics of chapter 11.

I have lived these past 59+ years within those latter times foretold in chapter 11.

I have known every king foretold in that chapter personally, even having mourned because of this.

You put up a prayer for Elders and establishment, and then when God begins to do this in your life, you condemn it as infraction.

And we haven't even touched upon your second fit here as regards me answering your questions of ridicule.

There has been no way for me to reach you at the level of the intellect as per your site except to agree first with your brand of tyranny, so my intellect has been so blessed that I may bless your intellect, and there is nothing dishonest in that.

Thus, both infractions are false accusations asserted by only yourself.

Not only do you err in that, but you have no better argument as regards Christ's Own Mother having sinned.

To imply that She did is apostasy but to place the implication publicly is worse.

She has also requested that She no longer simply be called Mary, so remove that question for the above reasons.

As to answering any others, fix that one first.

You have made it a one-way street here as regards your tyranny, when I see that you have complied, I can continue to bless your intellect, otherwise it shall be cursed forever more and those along with you.

Until such time your apostasy will be made a public matter.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

biblocality dot com - Apostasy of the user 'Churchwork' Empty
PostSubject: The hateful Canadian scumbag of biblocality   biblocality dot com - Apostasy of the user 'Churchwork' EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 4:34 am

are going to burn in everlasting fire . . .
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

biblocality dot com - Apostasy of the user 'Churchwork'
Page 1 of 1