Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Corona Virus Scandal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Corona Virus Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Corona Virus Scandal   Corona Virus Scandal EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 9:53 am

III : 17

Mount Aventine will be seen to burn at night:
The sky very suddenly dark in Flanders:
When the monarch will chase his nephew,
Then Church people will commit scandals.

VI : 9

In the sacred temples scandals will be perpetrated,
They will be reckoned as honors and commendations:
Of one of whom they engrave medals of silver and of gold,
The end will be in very strange torments

VI : 69

The great pity will occur before long,
Those who gave will be obliged to take:
Naked, starving, withstanding cold and thirst,
To pass over the mountains commiting a great scandal

IX : 17

The third one first does worse than Nero,
How much human blood to flow, valiant, be gone:
He will cause the furnace to be rebuilt,
Golden Age dead, new King great scandal.

IX : 65

He will come to go into the patch of moonlight,
Where he will be captured and put in a strange land:
The unripe fruits will be the subject of great scandal,
Great blame, to one great praise.

There are only five quatrains in Michael Nostradame's Centuries which contain the word "scandal".

The final of these, IX:65, is the foretelling of the global terroristic corona virus scare, the "great scandal" of line three.

Believe it or not, the basis of the unripe fruits has to do with goose poops used for fertilizer; and not in the wet markets of China, but on the shores of a pond in Chester County, PA.

As I have been the one captured and given great blame, and I have come to know the one to whom is given great praise, I find myself once again in a unique position to see how events unfold, a unique position of another of Nostradamus' quatrains.

"Greater is He Who is in you, than he who is in the world." (1 John 4:4)

And that He in us is in control of everything corona virus organism, everything Bubonic Plague, everything Black Death, everything pandemic, endemic, etc.

So people die anyway according to God's plan, but in the "great pity" described in VI:69 above, the darkness of the agnostic's mind efforts to impose upon all the judgment of death by COVID-19 when it isn't so.

As even current microbiology cannot account for everyones cellular activity, the origin of COVID-19 as being in and from a wet market in China is pure speculation.

But once agnostics and modernists begin a campaign, their fruits can never amount to anything good; which is why all the social distancing guidelines are purely based on biased speculation, and the campaign has caused worldwide panic and hoarding, the tell-tale signs of global terrorism.

The moral of the story, "Give a fool a stethoscope, and he'll try to ram it up your ass." - me

We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30, the Glorious Manifestation of Our King, Lord, and Savior Jesus Christ. (the Harmonious Gospel of Saint Mark, chapter 10, verse 30)
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Corona Virus Scandal
Page 1 of 1