Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

abovetopsecret dot com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

abovetopsecret dot com Empty
PostSubject: abovetopsecret dot com   abovetopsecret dot com EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Moderatorship pertinent to its grand larceny is currently on the path of eternal reproach.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: dasher-01.txt - 1/21/2010 A.D. - 1:59 AM   abovetopsecret dot com EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 5:48 am

From my study, the bulk of dispute concerning the Blessed Trinity is the seeming dichotomy that the Father and the Son are one, yet the Holy Spirit proceeds only from the Father.  Yet in this very fact can be seen how Jesus totally gave of Himself the ultimate Sacrifice, and that the Father totally gave His Only-Begotten Son.  Jesus Christ has indeed blessed me in putting me in the spirit and power of Elijah, and in the process allowing me to be older in the flesh.  Now, when He has raised me, I see anyone coming at me as coming at Him and any one older than I.  Neither Jesus nor myself authored, in terms of writing to paper, any of the Gospels.  As Jesus said that the Comforter would witness, so must we.  Events that transpired were witnessed and recorded just as photo journalists and news reporters perform their jobs today.  They didn't have cameras and computers, but they had their memories, means to write those memories down, and we still have the Comforter.  Never before in history had one man performed so many miracles and was shown to be so highly favored by God than in the earthly/heavenly ministry of Jesus Christ.

The regular problem I find in explaining what is plain to me is that some others regard what I say as a claim, as if they are holding something of mine that I need to present proof in order to regain that something of mine.  For anyone to be this way indicates they indeed do have or think they have something of mine, else they wouldn't try to barter as such.  Christ himself said, "An evil and wicked generation demands a sign."  In that regard, I could just as well keep my mouth shut.  But I do rejoice.

As to your final question in your post, I trust Jesus as God to know the better of His plans, especially when it comes to putting spirit in and out of men.  Is not our breath the breath of God?  I think so.  Christ also said, "If you are prepared to receive it, he was the Elijah who was to come."  I, personally, don't think I was prepared to recieve it, but am capable now of understanding that.  God once took a man to heaven bodily, the prophet Elijah.  As God appeared to Moses in the burning bush because to see God's glory directly would have caused Moses to die, something happened to Elijah to prevent him from suffering a similar fate for many years even though it is recorded that he went to heaven in a whirlwind.  Any time beyond 120 years would have been the normal end for Elijah.  It was part of God's plan to bring Elijah back in spirit, not in the flesh.  The spirit of Elijah was put back into corruptable flesh and God had created a living soul.  Christ died to save souls.  The Father in heaven via the angel gave the name "John" to that particular living soul.  In essence, "John" was not given a seperate breath but that of Elijah.  But when Christ raises that soul of "John", "John" is given a new course of both body and spirit, making "John" a living soul again.  In essence, I have been given a free ride.  But such is the existence of any creature of God.  "God blesses and curses whom He pleases."  All living souls owe their existences to God, the Giver of Life.  It is God who makes their souls alive.  It is God's prerogative to name and apportion spirit as He sees proper.

The doctrine of the Trinity is not what I was speaking of. I was speaking of the balanced and equal progression from the Father by the Anointed and Comforter into this world. They who were made manifest and then progressed further into the hearts, souls, and minds, of Their Children who are transformed. The doctrine of the Trinity limits this understanding and creates a very messy form of idolatry that the Apparent Church has hidden behind. 

Regarding Matt 3:15, this statement was in regards to the specific confusion that John had about baptizing Christ as opposed to the opposite, which in terms of "progress" would have been more appropriate. However, regardless of what is "apparent," there is an OrderCharity to all things good/eternal and therefore both Christ and Comfort brought themselves to a point of humility in the process of covering the imperfections of Their Children. To take specific claim to this scripture is both unwise and dangerous. 

Please understand baptism to be an image of being in the "bag of water" we are birthed from, being washed, and being quenched of thirst. More so, understand that these images are promises of future events, which are that the Children who are born of the Spirit are clean and do not thirst by the provision of the Father. Also, Christ was fulfilling prophecy in His baptism, and also gave the ignorant a ritual so that they could understand, in a basic way, what God has provided, and in a very rough way, how it is related to the cycles we already live within. 

We return again to the Trinity in that it is false due to it's exclusion of the Heirs of God being glorified and made perfect. This disconnect, this incorrect doctrine/understanding, should be evident to you, if you had authored a gospel of Christ in a past life. Holding to one of the many false doctrines of the Empire makes your claim void in my understanding. 

John 17:20-26 
"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. "Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them." 

If you understand the procession, than from whom did the Father proceed? No one. Then the Father is not co-equal with that which is manifested as Trinitarians believe. Who is greater, Christ or Comfort, for did one not proceed from the other? As I have answered already, they are very much equal in balance. Just as without Charity, Order becomes Pride and without Order, Charity becomes Chaos, Christ and Comfort are always with each other. The only differentiation that is for us to understand is that Their manifestation connects to our reality in different manners. Lastly, if you then make exceptions for the doctrine of the Trinity to accommodate the historical and spiritual expressions of God, then the Child of God must be included in such understanding. For as Christ was given all that He had, we are given all that we have. As Comfort prays for what we do not know to pray for, we are to considering the needs of our neighbors. So then, the Trinity, in reality is far too complex, and far too simple to be relegated to a shape like a triangle. 

If you were once John, why did you deny being Elijah alive again? 

Furthermore, if you understand what it means that Elijah had been sent again to prepare a way for Christ, and for Christ to declare John to be Elijah, but John to deny such a claim, share with me the understanding in the situation and why would Elijah come even again now making such a claim as was denied before when even Christ made the declaration? 

Thanks for your time. 

I am Bride's Beloved.

Added addenda :
Replying "no" to being asked "Are you Elijah?" is not the same as denying being Elijah when God had given me a rebirth (re-incarnation).

At that point in time I had had two births, yet I was the same soul.

God has done it yet again in that I have had three now.

I see it as birth, re-birth, and resurrection.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Knights-of-Columbus-exposed.txt - 1/05/2011 A.D. - 11:24 PM   abovetopsecret dot com EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 10:25 am

Originally posted by chief_counsellor :

There is nothing that frightening about the Knights of Columbus initiation ceremonies. I will not reveal to a non member anything about the ceremonials themselves. That would ruin it the expereince for those that take it in the future. I would not post the ceremonials in a public forum for the world to see. 

What I can say, is the ceremonials are a very beautiful, enlightening expereince that any Catholic male would appreciate.

Then why can't you spell 'experience'? Because you're scared. The fact is the 'Catholic' version of the secret society isn't any better than telling lies and sticking your hand down your crack to whiff your own (expletive). 

Eventually you have to be a pretty bad Catholic to accept the initiation ceremony as a following of Christ. The swearing to secrecy, followed by a slight blow to the cheek and oaths, futher indoctrination - all with some seemingly, well laid out symbolism. 

However, biblically, it just doesn't fly. Firstly, the Epistle of the Bible states that "everything done in secret will be made known". For any one to begin a venture against such prophecy is a fool. So why the secrecy? It is written in Daniel "he shall be struck, and shall return with indignation". OK - we're going to find out who the Antichrist is. But the Bible says that the Antichrist shall reveal himself in his own time. That's two strikes. Then, like Islam, which tries to build its governing on a man they call Mohammed, the Knights of Columbus seek to honor Venerable Michael McGivney. The secret rituals do nothing but put nails into Venerable Michael's coffin, just as Islam does to Mohammed's. 

Brother Knights and all - the spell is broken - and it had to be this way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: freemason scumbags   abovetopsecret dot com EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: abovetopsecret dot com   abovetopsecret dot com Empty

Back to top Go down

abovetopsecret dot com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: Chester County Prison (CCP) :: Witness Against Satan :: Weeds of the Kingdom of God : Satanic Websites on the Internet - the Satanic Titanic :: Introduction to the mass apostasy and the reign of antichrist-
Jump to: