Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Harassment and Terrorism of The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is from Russia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Harassment and Terrorism of The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is from Russia Empty
PostSubject: The Harassment and Terrorism of The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is from Russia   The Harassment and Terrorism of The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is from Russia EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:49 pm

Last evening at approximately 1:15 AM, the devil appeared to the Church in the person of Corporal Santes of Troop J Barrack, Embreeville, PA.

corporal santes hooks his wife at barnaby's : as when i went to that west chester drinkery / eatery the previous winter, and before going to the men's room, the gorgeous female bar tender told me that there was a special on a certain liberty cherry winter beer @ $2.50 a mug.  when i got back from the men's room, the price had gone to $3.00, and she said she hadn't said $2.50, but she had said $2.50. i had 5 beers, so she owes me one. when i told corporal santes that i was robbed and a victim of a '2903' (a false imprisonment in the commonwealth of pennsylvania), he said he couldn't help me with that, but took my operator's license anyway.  it is now two weeks until a year has past since he took (stole, as in theft) my operator's license, basically along with every other filthy piece of shit on the highway, and he hasn't made restitution on having done so.  when i'm asked about it, it is nothing less than more assault / harassment from the 'prosecution', beginning with a pair of bullets from you scumbags at the time of October 1, 1955 A.D.

The evidence of racketeering in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is overwhelming and has gone national, and has gone international.

On the evening (early morning) of the santes robbery I was returning from a "Jackie Evancho" concert performed at Shippensburg State College.

A doctor of music with whom I had been performing for many years had an extra ticket and was a very avid fan.

Upon his showing me one of her videos, I put it to the doctor that if this "Jackie" were someone resurrected, who might she be (?).

The doctor's first reply was "St. Cecilia?".

Being a widower, I thought even perhaps his own wife, who had been a struggling musician, orphaned at an early age.

So we agreed to go to the concert to look for any indication that such premise might be true.

Although the initial accompaniment behind "Jackie" as regards the live strings was weak, the concert was quite successful.

But as regards that weakness, I questioned "why".

To me it amounted to some form of exploitation as regards previous attacks upon my person within the confines of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Though this was not very evident to others, I enjoyed the concert anyway the best I could.

On the return trip, doc became drowsy and I offered to help him with the driving.

The attack of corporal santes was unprovoked and included acts of theft, use of unnecessary force, and a host of other crimes.

PennDOT is robbing me, along with you.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

The Harassment and Terrorism of The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is from Russia
Page 1 of 1