Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

catholicforum dot com is an apostate site regarding the topic : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

catholicforum dot com is an apostate site regarding the topic : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 Empty
PostSubject: catholicforum dot com is an apostate site regarding the topic : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12   catholicforum dot com is an apostate site regarding the topic : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:48 am

Strike three is :

Catholic Community Forum is currently committing grand larceny felon in its failure to post and allow discussion concerning my submitted topic, "Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12".

Strike one is :

As to plain view, having to wait for "Greetings in the Resurrected Christ" to be approved.

Strike two :

As to plain view, having to wait for "Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12" to be approved.

Strike four :

As to plain view, vandalizing my post in "Greetings in the Resurrected Christ".

and much, much more, as each additional strike re-validates all previous strikes.

The terrorist who has set a precedent for you is :

The adulterer / rapist / murderer :

John Palamar, Jr.
30913 Walden Drive
Westlake, OH

e-mail : jpalamarjr@roadrunner.com

Home phone :

1-440-808-8779

Cell phone :

1-419-377-8098

One of his hostages/antagonists is Gerry Mahon Palamar :

Cell phone :

1-315-457-8920

and

co-conspirator :

David Palamar
77 Sailfish Dr.
Brigantine, NJ

e-mail : atomic132@comcast.net

cell phone : 1-609-335-1334

Added to this is the inability to access my profile page at CCF.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

catholicforum dot com is an apostate site regarding the topic : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 Empty
PostSubject: Another muslim website condemned   catholicforum dot com is an apostate site regarding the topic : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 4:51 pm

CCF_Carol View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Articles

Administrator

Join Date Jul 2006

Posts 15,699 You have received an infraction at Catholic Community Forum

Dear the_sign,

You have received an infraction at Catholic Community Forum.

Reason: Misuse of forums
-------
Edward, your various posts here are not only out of line with forum AUP, but appear to be incomprehensible ravings about perceived conspiracies from the government, from the Church and from this website. Because of that, your posts have been removed, and your privileges revoked.

This site exists to discuss the Catholic faith, not to promote personal or political agendas.
-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.catholicforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=399761

Originally Posted by CCF_Glenn

Good luck Edward in dealing with Pennsylvania. And welcome to the CCF. Please use our forum to discuss all things Catholic.

I have waivered in the past hours on how to deal with the exclusion of my current surname by moderation here.

This much I can tell you, that "palamar" is the Ukranian word for the candlebearer in a funeral procession.

And that word "palamar" is the last name of my surname.

As personal as this site's moderation may esteem it to be, I hold no restraint upon its being manifested as a point of fact, unlike the prosecution in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania which falsely accuses me, and seeks to destroy every one else for the sake of their greedy gain.

I was born into the Byzantine Rite which holds less favor to middle names than does the Latin Rite. And this is mostly by witness.

While my mother took ill on April 11, 2011 A.D. from being shot by my oldest brother (with an accomplice) back on October 1, 1955 A.D., I didn't know that an assault upon her person through me was in the offing.

Yet on my way to church on November 8, 2012 A.D., the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania became a servant of Moscow and everything in accord with the evils of communism.

The Commonwealth has failed to prove its case against me.

It lauds its false accusations against Holy Mother the Church through the vicious attacks of islam.

I will not support islam in its thefts of my property.

with

All the best,
Catholic Community Forum

God's peace!
Carol
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

catholicforum dot com is an apostate site regarding the topic : Unsealing Daniel 12:11 & 12
Page 1 of 1