Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son :

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son : Empty
PostSubject: Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son :   Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son : EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 pm

Jesus foretold that no one (not even the angels, and it is the resurrected angel sent to prepare the Lord's way who writes this) would know the day nor the hour when He would return; only the Father knew.

At the time of my being resurrected unto breathing again through my nostrils in the early morning hours (deep of the previous night) of June 25, 1956, I did not know that I was being resurrected, nor was I aware of what Jesus had foretold concerning the resurrection (The General Resurrection of the Dead).

This is a testament concerning the finality of death due to sin which I have endured from ca. 30 - 33 A.D. until the actual act of consummation, ca. September 25, 1955 A.D., which became the Father's nurturing ground to raise me from such death through the merits of Jesus Christ's Redemption wrought at Calvary.

The number of days in sowing for Robert Palamar is 22,551, in whose passing the specifics for the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel were given.

22,551 days from September 25, 1955 A.D. is Robert's 70th birth date of June 22, 2017 A.D.

September 25, 1955 A.D. is the consummation date which the Father used to bring me back into the world.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son : Empty
PostSubject: Sermon on 2 Peter 3:10-14   Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son : EmptySun May 06, 2018 7:51 am

2 Peter 3:10 - "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat, both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. [v.11 : Therefore, since all things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, (12) looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? (13) Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells."]
12/21/2013 A.D. :

Recently, I happened upon a copy of Pilgrim's Progress, which is, in essence, the Gospel of Jesus Christ according to St. John Bunyan, written in the style of an action/adventure novel. (The brief biography of John Bunyan which I read, relates that on more than one occasion he was taken prisoner, and was a mischievous sort of child, who during the 17th century was led to God in various stages [phases]).

The book's main character, Christian, receives a call, a vocation, from God, to leave his city of destruction and embark on a perilous journey to the Celestial City in order to enjoy the rewards of his God-King. Burdened with sin, Christian struggles to meet with one of many characters, Interpreter, who instructs him of several things and bids Christian, "God speed."

Then Christian tearfully comes to the Cross of Christ, and the burden of his sin is removed, falling off his back into a sepulcher. Christian is then also clothed in fine raiment and given a written roll, a bible, a testament, a resolution, a tract of inspirational writing that he should present at the gate of the Celestial City so that he could be welcomed by the God-King, even though more dangers awaited him on the way.

The Courageous movie (video), this 'Resolution ' program, as well as the mentoring and follow-up programs, inclusive to release from prison, all seemingly bear a mirroring of the story of Christian's journey in Pilgrim's Progress. It is my prayer with and for you that we, too, complete this journey, successfully, with room to spare.

It also has only been recently that I have had recourse to study some particulars about the perils of our journey as those of which Christ spoke in the Gospel of St. Matthew, chapter 24. This has included facing my accusers who, much like myself prior to prayer and research, were in need of a greater understanding of events yet to come. What began as continued robbery, a refusal/failure to do automobile inspection, by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, has ended in the knowledge that a nuclear holocaust awaits us in the near future.

In 2 Peter 3:10 there is mention of a "great noise". I have been led to understand that this ' great noise' will be caused as an after effect of nuclear war. It is only through the use of such incendiaries that a global kindling could occur, much like a flour mill explosion, produced by the dense concentrations of dust and debris in the atmosphere. This explosion will be preceded by an event that some Catholic mystics have called "the three days of darkness." The build-up of fallout will cause this. I have been given the grace to draw some parallels between Christ's coming and return, specifically, His sending the same messenger firstly, and the uniqueness of each experience.

What possible reminder could the earth engulfed in darkness possibly evoke? Was not Christ in the tomb, that sepulcher of sin, for three days? Has not a great spiritual darkness already come upon men, where common murder is seen as a God serving necessity, and sexual perversion is embraced as ethical? Take away God's grace, and we will all surely perish, but this is the Judgment, the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

The Catholic mystics tell us that the only way to see physically during the three days of darkness shall be by being in possession (and use) of both blessed (beeswax) candles and blessed matches. This means that all manner of conventional electricity will fail. What scientists must remember is that the coming of the day of the Lord has unique experiences. The agnostic/atheist scientist who has gone so far as to assume electricity to be solely of man's creation, will find him/her self without an explanation.

But all scientists will agree that the arsenal of ICBMs (inter-continental ballistic missiles) could be strong enough to cause fallout greater than the largest known natural explosion, that of Krakatoa, the volcano-island that basically disappeared after erupting in the latter 1800's, and caused worldwide visible darkening for some five days.

When nations vie for the status of having the most deadly force as regards their weaponry, Satan is literally having a picnic. As long and damaging as what is called "World War Two" was, the era of peace to come, as promised by Our Lady of Fatima's prophecy (1917), has not yet been realized in terms of the resolution of the three days of darkness, where, again, to quote the 2nd letter of St. Peter, "we . . . look for the new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells."

With such unresolved conflict, it is easy that one find writing of resolution to be a difficult task. I have noted to the group that the Resolution Program wreaks of error in the subliminal and outright disobedience to Christ's command, : "Call no man your father." I have efforted to also show that God raises, even resurrects, the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24:30) - that He has used my body, soul, and strength in this process, which in the past was manifested to the world in St. Elijah and St. John the Baptist.

There is need for further resolution which only time and the grace of God can bring. Let us not hasten unnecessarily, as inclusive to this resolution is the eternity which Christ has promised : (cf. John 14:2) : "I go to prepare a place for you." Christ's preparing has included His sufferings and death upon the Cross, defeating death by His death. We are assured that our Creator has spoken with resolve on the night He was betrayed to continue to work on our behalf in His promise and sending of the Holy Spirit to strengthen and guide us.

The Epistle of James (4:13-14) states : "Come now, you who say, 'Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit' ; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away."

Let our resolution then, be that of God's resolve - past, present, and future, to learn and love of His Word, as did Christian in Pilgrim's Progress. Christ has said of our times, "All these are beginnings of sorrows," likening His 2nd Coming to the birth of a child. Let us resolve to embrace that coming Child, for it is, indeed, Our Creator and Our God.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Top of Index page - 1/30/2019 A.D. :   Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son : EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 7:31 am

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

This is the website of St. John the Baptist

We have entered into the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.
This is the thirty-third day of the General Resurrection of the Dead,
the Era of Peace foretold by Our Lady of Fatima.

The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ has begun!
The Return of Our Lord is an Act of Justice, Love, and Mercy!
The Judgment is Everlasting : Eternal Peace is here to stay!

Against the falling, passing, wicked world, and all its works!

Try Me in this, says the Lord of Hosts. (Malachi 3:10)

Our Lady of All Nations
has foretold nuclear holocaust and it has been averted.
("and let the sword be doubled, the third time" - Ezekiel 21:14 - World War III has ended)

And unless those days had been shortened, no flesh should be saved:
but for the sake of the elect those days shall be shortened. (Matthew 24:22)

*** - Today is Wednesday (Thursday), January 30 (31), 2019 A.D.,
the one hundred forty-first (second) day of the seventh year of Our Pontificate - ***

We are in continuous celebration of the Victory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Our Co-Redemptrix,
the Blessed Mother and Ever-Virgin Mary.

Great and Holy Thursday, March 24th, 2016 A.D., is the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, the beginning of the rapture.
(cf. Malachi 4:5 below*)

The First Liturgical Year of the Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D. (the Final Day of Indiction) and
the following First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2015 A.D.

The Day of the Lord, the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the conversion of Russia
in fulfillment of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14 concluding December 29, 2018 A.D(* Malachi 4:5)

The day foretold that the world would be saved through Our Lady's Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary. (click here to read more of the Miracle of the Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary)

received Christian baptism on Monday, June 25, 1956 A.D. by brother William and sister Stella, ca. 1,925 years after baptizing Jesus in the Jordan River.
(also from priest Joseph some a few days later, and pastor Pat on January 8, 2017 A.D., ca. 1,988 years after baptizing Jesus in the Jordan River)

The Four Last Things (click here)

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; . . . distress of nations, . . . by reason of the confusion of the roaring of the sea . . .
Men withering away . . . For the powers of heaven shall be moved; (Luke 21:25-27)

These reckonings in memory of John (Wasella), Mary (Stankovich), and Robert (Popovich) Palamar, Sr.

This is the website of Petrus Romanus (a vicar of Christ), the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30), whose Pontificate began September 12, 2012 A.D.

The only site with the only accurate interpretation of the Day of the Lord according to the four digit numbers in the prophecy of the Book of Daniel in the Holy Bible.

"For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written." - Luke 21:22

Three Days of Darkness : December 27-29, 2018 A.D. ([final test for {link}] final trial)
** According to the fulfillment of the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14,
Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.,
the final test proved false;
further interpretation here **

You may resurrect your loved one(s) for / on Holy Family Sunday :
December 30, 2018 A.D., the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Index page for March 1(2), 2019 A.D. - 63rd day of the General Resurrection of the Dead   Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son : EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 2:01 pm

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

This is the website of St. John the Baptist

We have entered the "age to come" foretold by Jesus in Mark 10:30.
This is the sixty-third day of the General Resurrection of the Dead,
the Era of Peace foretold by Our Lady of Fatima.

The Second Coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ has begun!
The Return of Our Lord is an Act of Justice, Love, and Mercy!
The Judgment is Everlasting : Eternal Peace is here to stay!

Against the falling, passing, wicked world, and all its works!

Try Me in this, says the Lord of Hosts. (Malachi 3:10)

Our Lady of All Nations
has foretold nuclear holocaust and it has been averted.
("and let the sword be doubled, the third time" - Ezekiel 21:14 - World War III has ended)

And unless those days had been shortened, no flesh should be saved:
but for the sake of the elect those days shall be shortened. (Matthew 24:22)

*** - Today is Friday (Saturday), March 1 (2), 2019 A.D.,
the one hundred seventy-first (second) day of the seventh year of Our Pontificate - ***

We are in continuous celebration of the Victory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Our Co-Redemptrix,
the Blessed Mother and Ever-Virgin Mary.

Great and Holy Thursday, March 24th, 2016 A.D., is the 1,290th day of Daniel 12:11.

Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., is the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.
(cf. Malachi 4:5 below*)

The First Liturgical Year of the Judgment began September 1, 2015 A.D. (the Final Day of Indiction) and
the following First Sunday of Advent, November 29, 2015 A.D.

The Day of the Lord, the Day of the Great Illumination, the Day of Triumph for the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the conversion of Russia
in fulfillment of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14 concluding December 29, 2018 A.D(* Malachi 4:5)

The day foretold that the world would be saved through Our Lady's Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary. (click here to read more of the Miracle of the Brown Scapular and Holy Rosary)

received Christian baptism on Monday, June 25, 1956 A.D. by brother William and sister Stella, ca. 1,925 years after baptizing Jesus in the Jordan River.
(also from priest Joseph some a few days later, and pastor Pat on January 8, 2017 A.D., ca. 1,988 years after baptizing Jesus in the Jordan River)
But most importantly, I was baptized by Jesus from
September 12, 2012 A.D. through December 29, 2018 A.D.

The Four Last Things (click here)

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; . . . distress of nations, . . . by reason of the confusion of the roaring of the sea . . .
Men withering away . . . For the powers of heaven shall be moved; (Luke 21:25-27)

These reckonings in memory of John (Wasella), Mary (Stankovich), and Robert (Popovich) Palamar, Sr.

This is the website of Petrus Romanus (a vicar of Christ), the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30),whose Pontificate began September 12, 2012 A.D.

The only site with the only accurate interpretation of the Day of the Lord according to the four digit numbers in the prophecy of the Book of Daniel in the Holy Bible.

"For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written." - Luke 21:22

Three Days of Darkness : December 27-29, 2018 A.D. ([final test for {link}] final trial)
** According to the fulfillment of the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14,
Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.,
the final test proved false;
further interpretation here **

You may resurrect your loved one(s) for / on Holy Family Sunday :
December 30, 2018 A.D., the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son :   Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son : Empty

Back to top Go down

Witness of the Prophet of the Most High to the Father Glorifying the Son :
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: The Will of the Father :: Is to Glorify the Son-
Jump to: