Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study Empty
PostSubject: Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study   Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 11:34 am

Century V : #83

Those who will have undertaken to subvert,
An unparalleled realm, powerful and invincible:
They will act through deceit, nights three to warn,
When the greatest one will read his Bible at the table.

The following was originally posted on December 1, 2016 A.D., the two clauses in parentheses added on February 23, 2017 A.D. :

This quatrain has been recently put to the test along with the many so called warnings on the internet regarding "The Three Days of Darkness".

It is the ex cathedra teaching that a definite, three-day period of darkness will not come as outlined in the many terroristic false prophecies regarding the "unparalleled realm", the Kingdom of God. (and this I tell because of acts against me, but the days of December 27-29, 2018 A.D. must be tested purely from a scientific standpoint)

There will be no mass destruction of 2/3rds of the population on planet earth; no giant tsunami, earthquake. and such. (and this I tell because of acts against me, but the days of December 27-29, 2018 A.D. must be tested purely from a scientific standpoint)

The reality of what has happened Biblically regarding this quatrain centers upon the correct ascertainment of the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

The following is also addended on February 23, 2017 A.D. :

When I began to use the computer for music writing, I had at least one book about the "Three Days of Darkness".

At the times of my reading about what has become the days of December 27th through the 29th, 2018 A.D. to be those foretold Three Days of Darkness, I never thought how involved I would become in the prayer and study of the Book of Daniel, and how it would serve as both a source of knowledge and as a confirmation to events occurred.

I admit, as proud and self-centered as it might seem, that the fourth line of Century V:#83 is a reference to me; but this is also a confirmation of Michel's original prophecy along with some interpretation.

This addendum added during the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, December 8, 2018 A.D. :

Even if I were to remove from my analysis the acts against me, the matter of the "Three Days of Darkness" still remains as the most important overall test of the scientific community within the next three weeks.

If one reads the bulk of literature available regarding this end time event, it won't begin proper until Thursday evening civil time, December 27, 2018 A.D., which is the beginning of the Church day of Friday.  It will include the civil time evenings of December 27-29, 2018 A.D., and the entire normal daytime hours of Friday and Saturday, December 28th and 29th, respectively, that is, three evenings and two mornings, with the third evening clearing unto the first morning of what Jesus spoke, "the age to come".  This third evening is actually the beginning of that "age to come".

Thus do we find how these final three days of the interpretation / reckoning of Daniel 8:14 serve as final test for the "Three Days of Darkness" in fulfillment of this quatrain.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study Empty
PostSubject: False imprisonment of Christ's angel leads to Three Days of Darkness - things can get nasty   Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study EmptySat Mar 30, 2019 7:40 am

The duration of the false imprisonment was 23 months.

If there be any favor upon Christ's angel, then the perpetrators of the false imprisonment only have until the end of 23 months after the fulfillment of Daniel 8:14 to make amends.

Day 2,300 of Daniel 8:14 = Holy Family Saturday, December 29, 2018 A.D.

Maximum/minimum time for making amends is 23 months, beginning December 30, 2018 A.D., ending November 29, 2020 A.D.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century V : 83 : Doomsday false prophets and Bible study
Page 1 of 1