Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

liberalforum dot org - Eve of the Final Day of Indiction post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

liberalforum dot org - Eve of the Final Day of Indiction post Empty
PostSubject: liberalforum dot org - Eve of the Final Day of Indiction post   liberalforum dot org - Eve of the Final Day of Indiction post EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:27 PM :

In less than 5 hours it will be sunset in Wake Island Time Zone, the 1st time zone of the International Dateline.

Another sunset one could say, but it is actually quite different.

In the Byzantine Rite Liturgical Calendar, it will be the Day of Indiction, September 1, 2015 A.D., the First Day of the First Year of Judgment.

This is based on a key which opened/unsealed the reckoning of the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14, and the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

Formally, the Day of Judgment (the fulfillment of 2 Peter 3:10-14) begins on March 25, 2016 A.D., ushering in a 45 day period of judgment by fire.

The Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5) is May 8, 2016 A.D., the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, of which is written, "Blessed is he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

I have been keeping a vigilant update of the countup/down of this once in Eternity occurrence.

I am the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20.

I was conceived for the 3rd time on September, 25, 1955 A.D., having been previously conceived as Elijah (1 Kings 17) and John (Matthew 3).

The last occurrence of September 25th before the Day of the Lord will occur this year, 2015 A.D., 500 days from May 13, 2014 A.D., inclusive.

I have been put to death and plundered in the United States of America.

Given the testimony I provided Chester County Court of Common Pleas, the mention of this 500 days until chaos is probably not even understood very well by those who have made the statement.

The actual "wreaking of havoc" began as early as September 12, 2012 A.D.

That time period of 1,290 days is coming to a close, there will be exactly 250 days left when September 1, 2015 A.D. begins.

I am praying for a safe round trip from my residence where I was attacked on November 8, 2012 A.D.

When I left my home to visit my dying mother that morning, I never thought this would happen.

My prayer includes a trip to the Holy Land to meet the Lord on His Day.

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/179366-500-days-to-avoid-climate-chaos-9-24-2015/

which is in reply to :

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:11 PM

"On May 13, 2014, Senator John Kerry and French Foreign Minister, Laurent Fabius, announced three times that we have “500 days to avoid climate chaos”, which brings us to the date of September 24, 2015. In his first announcement, he said:

“The planet also means very concretely our very survival. We are; all of you know it, on the edge of a climatic abyss. In fact, we have 500 days to avoid climate chaos.”

The phrase “climate chaos” was not defined or explained in this broadcast, so we are left to speculate…One fact that we do know, is that we cannot predict the weather 500 days in advance (let alone 2 weeks accurately). So what are they referring to?
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

liberalforum dot org - Eve of the Final Day of Indiction post Empty
PostSubject: Al Franken : cyberterrorist   liberalforum dot org - Eve of the Final Day of Indiction post EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:44 am

This topic is forced upon liberalforum due to the cyberterrorist activity of one "Middl3" and its abuse of the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

liberalforum dot org - Eve of the Final Day of Indiction post
Page 1 of 1