Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vigilant Citizen - End of Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Vigilant Citizen - End of Days Empty
PostSubject: Vigilant Citizen - End of Days   Vigilant Citizen - End of Days EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:31 am

The End of Days - Printable Version

+- The Vigilant Citizen Forums (http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Forums (http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Religions, Spirituality and Occultism (http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The End of Days (/showthread.php?tid=433)

Page: 1

The End of Days - the_sign - 07-04-2015 

Today, Saturday, July 4, 2015 A.D., is the 1,026th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively; the 1,991st day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14. 

RE: The End of Days - Thunderian - 07-04-2015 

How do you figure?

Daniel 12

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-05-2015 

Daniel 12:9 indicates the closing and sealing at the time of writing with the further stipulation that at the appointed time of the end, the Book (viz., the end of these things of which Daniel asked in verse Cool would be opened and unsealed.

The abomination of desolation is seen in other terms in Daniel 11:3-4; a kingdom strewn to others, leaving no visible rule, in essence, the antichrist wreaking havoc.

2 Thess. 2:6
"And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed."

That same restraining has been proving wrong the errant interpretations often found as footnotes in various translations and dissertations of the Book of Daniel.
It is apparent from the study of chapter 12 that those things of which Daniel asked would not be revealed until the time of the end, namely the 1,290, 1,335, and the 2,300 day periods.
Any interpretation of those things sealed carries with it a 'mandate' of a minimum of 1,290 days, to a maximum of 2,300 days.
There was given to me a key to opening that which was closed : another prophecy concerning the first three kings of Persia (Daniel 11:2) whom I had already known.
That 16th century prophecy came to fulfillment during the passing of the second king of Persia, today, July 5, 2015 A.D., being the 2,300 day since his death.
I have come to see through this study of Daniel and interpolation that no soul can be held bound more than 2,300 days after death.
But the overall cleansing as foretold in Daniel 8:14 coincides and concludes with the 1,335th day, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.
I have known personally every king foretold to be in Daniel 11.
The substance of every mystery novel has its basis in the real time events concluding in the Book of Daniel.
This is not fiction, and it is amazing.
It is the Kingdom and the power of God coming upon the world in the General Resurrection of the Dead.

RE: The End of Days - Scimitar - 07-06-2015 

Don't you think you'll look like a buffoon when the days come to pass and shit happens? 

Scimi 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-06-2015 

It's more like I'd feel like a buffoon if I didn't share this.

The evidence is overwhelming.

It is so amazing that if everyone took the time to study it, everyone would lay down their arms against each other, permanently.

That might not suit everyone's fancy as to being 'the vigilant citizen', but it would certainly stop idiotic killing.

The bottom line is that come May 8, 2016 A.D., everyone is going to have to do that anyway. 

RE: The End of Days - Tarikko - 07-06-2015 

(07-06-2015, 12:48 PM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:
It's more like I'd feel like a buffoon if I didn't share this.

The evidence is overwhelming.

It is so amazing that if everyone took the time to study it, everyone would lay down their arms against each other, permanently.

That might not suit everyone's fancy as to being 'the vigilant citizen', but it would certainly stop idiotic killing.

The bottom line is that come May 8, 2016 A.D., everyone is going to have to do that anyway.

Dude, NO ONE knows when the end day is gonna be except God.

You will just look like a "buffoon" come that day 

RE: The End of Days - Bunny - 07-06-2015 

May 8th has a personal meaning for me Vigilant Citizen - End of Days Smile so if you're correct, I'll remember when the time comes lol 

RE: The End of Days - The Creeper - 07-07-2015 

Posted by Tarikko

That is the most sensible thing I have read in this thread. I did try to understand what was being said, but most of it sailed straight over my head.

It is entirely possible that we are living in the end times, there are certain signs that we can observe. Everyone who has ever said "the end will happen on (insert time/date here)" have one thing in common, they were all wrong. The end could come soon or we might have to tolerate another 1000 years of BS under the NWO. Only time will tell, as long as you are doing your best to be a good person in this life then who cares what will happen to this world? I wouldn't want to live here forever but if heaven is half as good as what people make it out to be then you should focuss on trying to get there. You can't save the world, you can't control what other people will do but you can control yourself and live your life in any way you see fit. We are all faced with the choice between a good or evil life, what do you want to be? 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-08-2015 

(07-06-2015, 12:51 PM)Tarikko Wrote: wrote:

The world will never end, Christ's Kingdom is without end.

The interpretation of which Daniel asked in 12:9 has been withheld until the time of the end, specifically the 2,300, 1,290, and the 1,335 day periods of duration, which are being fulfilled.

But it is in accord with what Christ taught that we would be given the 'heads-up' of what He is going to do. (John 16:13)

Christ also said, "Search ye the Scriptures." (John 5:39)

A prophecy of the 16th century foretold the resurrection of the angel of Exodus 23:20, also formally marking the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Did the world notice when it happened or was it busy with wars and conflicts already foretold?

The world doesn't have an intellect of its own, one can't actually expect it to notice.

But humans have their individual intellects.

That is an absolute, like the 1,335th day in Daniel 12:12, when war will cease forever anyway.

That is 327 days away. 

RE: The End of Days - Thunderian - 07-08-2015 

I'm pretty sure the verses in Daniel you referenced are talking about the abomination of desolation, also referenced in Matthew.  It's speaking of something that happens in the middle of the tribulation.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. 

Last edited by Admin on Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Citizen - End of Days   Vigilant Citizen - End of Days EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:34 am

Page: 2

RE: The End of Days - Briandao - 07-08-2015 

It's 10.52 p.m here, so it's definitely the end of this day at least Vigilant Citizen - End of Days Wink

Sorry. 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-09-2015 

(07-08-2015, 04:51 PM)Thunderian Wrote: wrote:
I'm pretty sure the verses in Daniel you referenced are talking about the abomination of desolation, also referenced in Matthew.  It's speaking of something that happens in the middle of the tribulation.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Daniel 11:3-4 shows the specifics of the passage you quote in terms of a final kingship :

3 "And a mighty king will arise, and he will rule with great authority and do as he pleases.
4 "But as soon as he has arisen, his kingdom will be broken up and parceled out toward the four points of the compass, though not to his own descendants, nor according to his authority which he wielded, for his sovereignty will be uprooted and given to others besides them.

This is the last summer, fall, winter, and spring in the Northern Hemisphere before the final realization of the shortening of days, the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 on May 8, 2016 A.D., Ascension Sunday.

Regarding verse 4 : I, the king of verse 3, remember standing on my mother's spine while I was in her womb and being shot twice by the king of Daniel 11:19, who is also the first king of Persia (the oldest of the group of three) of Daniel 11:2.  That king of Persia also shot the fourth king of Persia (of Daniel 11:2), our common sire.

After shooting our common matron, but before he shot the fourth king of Persia, he raped his mother.

After shooting his sire, he stole his car, and has been on the run ever since, playing the saint.

RE: The End of Days - Thunderian - 07-09-2015 

My goodness. Well, keep us posted, will you? 

RE: The End of Days - StarTemple - 07-09-2015 

It's going to drag on and on and on. Some "end of days" for anything but the national sovereignties.

Daniel 12:11 cannot "arrive" until world government is "placed", btw. That is several years away at this time.

Basically Daniel 11:45 and Daniel 12:11 "converge" into the same events. But "King North" world government is the big globalist goal. 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-10-2015 

(07-07-2015, 07:46 AM)The Creeper Wrote: wrote:
Posted by Tarikko

Then how will you know when it happens? 

RE: The End of Days - Todd - 07-10-2015 

(07-10-2015, 09:58 AM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:
Posted by Tarikko

True Bible prophecy can never be fully understood until after it is fulfilled.  No one in the OT, understood or predicted how Jesus was going to fulfill all the prophecy of the OT until after it was perfectly fulfilled.  So run away from anybody, who thinks they know how Bible prophecy is going to be fulfilled in the future.  The best we can do is look at history and see what prophecy has already been fulfilled.  

I've never understood any teaching that tries to project Daniel chapter nine to the future.  Daniel Chapter nine is clearly a prophecy about Christ and his first coming.  The timing of the rebuilding of the temple in verse 25 and 26 fits perfectly with the timing of Jesus Christ's first coming.  The "HE" in verse 27 is the same "HE" in verse 25 and 26 which is Jesus Christ.  Jesus Christ is the "HE" that confirms a new covenant.  Not some end of days anti-christ figure.  There is nothing in the text to imply that "HE" in verse 27 is a different "HE" than verse 26 and 27.  The abomination of desolation happened in 70AD when the Romans destroyed the Jewish temple, just as Jesus himself predicted.  The sacrifice and oblation ceased, as it was no longer needed, because of what Jesus did on the cross.

Daniel chapter 9 is fulfilled....it has nothing to do with the "End times" 

RE: The End of Days - VC - 07-10-2015 

Moved thread to Religions, Spirituality & Occultism. 

RE: The End of Days - khadeejah - 07-10-2015 

(07-10-2015, 09:58 AM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:
Posted by Tarikko

I was looking for this thread -  thanks for moving it VC.  

Hello The_Sign.  We will know it by it's signs.  

Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon him) told his followers that no one know knew the Hour but God:  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The Qur'aan mentions the same in many Aayaat (literally "signs" often translated as "verses").

They ask you about the hour (Day of Resurrection): "When will be its appointed time?" Say: "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He. Heavy is its burden through the heavens and the earth. It shall not come upon you except all of a sudden." They ask you as if you have a good knowledge of it. Say: "The knowledge thereof is with Allâh (Alone) but most of mankind know not."(Al-A'raf 7:187) 

Do you believe that Muhammad is a Prophet of God?  Like Jesus before him, Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon Him) told his followers to be aware of it's signs.   Check out this video about the signs of the last days and then tell us if Muhammad has spoken the truth or not.

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-10-2015 

The use of the word "consummation" in Daniel 9:27 is the same as the 1,335th day in Daniel 12:12.

Today, Friday, July 10, 2015 A.D. is the 1,032nd day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12; 11 & 12, respectively; the 1,997th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

So we have 303 more days until Daniel 9 is fulfilled.

(07-10-2015, 10:22 AM)Todd Wrote: wrote:
Daniel chapter 9 is fulfilled....it has nothing to do with the "End times"

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-11-2015 

(07-09-2015, 04:08 AM)StarTemple Wrote: wrote:

It's going to drag on and on and on. Some "end of days" for anything but the national sovereignties.

Daniel 12:11 cannot "arrive" until world government is "placed", btw. That is several years away at this time.

Basically Daniel 11:45 and Daniel 12:11 "converge" into the same events. But "King North" world government is the big globalist goal.

Yesterday there were 303 days remaining, now there are only 302, and the End of Days is for everyone, not only national sovereigns.

It includes the General Resurrection of the Dead foretold in the beginning of Chapter 12.

Daniel was told to seal the book in 12:4, "even to the time of the end", not through the time of the end.

Conflict of Daniel 11:40 was such that by the time I could ascertain the count, it was past 850.

And I am one the kings foretold in that verse.

I would say that Prophet Daniel did an excellent job of sealing the Book, as instructed.

We cannot place further stipulations on the seasons and times of God's choosing, but the sealing and unsealing of the Book of Prophet Daniel shows us that God cares for us in one of the longest running, if not the longest running, prayer meeting(s) of all time.

The prophecy was given over 2,500 years ago only to be interpreted during an outlined specified period of time called the time of the end, also called the End of Days because the Day of the Lord, the 1,335th day, is treated as one solid chunk lasting for the rest of eternity.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Citizen - End of Days   Vigilant Citizen - End of Days EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:40 am

Page: 3

RE: The End of Days - The Creeper - 07-11-2015 

Posted by the_sign
Yesterday there were 303 days remaining, now there are only 302, and the End of Days is for everyone, not only national sovereigns.

So we only have 302 days left as of today? I will have to make it a point to post in this thread 303 days later.

I appreciate that you are trying to warn us and I think it is entirely possible that we are living in the end times, but nobody knows when the hour of judgement will come to pass, not even the angels in heaven. Only God knows when this will happen, its all part of His plan. 

RE: The End of Days - Hex - 07-11-2015 

It's certainly the end of days alright. The old days, and ways  ;-). 

Posted by Hex 

The crazy part is, I have heard that all this has happened before anyway. We just keep going round and round in circles, half the story has never been told. There is nothing "new" about the new world order at all. 

(07-10-2015, 12:22 PM)khadeejah Wrote: wrote:
Prophet Jesus (Peace be upon him) told his followers that no one know knew the Hour but God:  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

As the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20, when I was being resurrected, I wasn't aware that I was being resurrected, so that day and hour has come upon us exactly as foretold.

As the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20, I have come through three wombs.

Since I took my first breaths again after having come through that third womb I have come to have met other resurrected souls.

The most recent resurrected soul of whom I am aware has been the resurrected Adam, the first man that God created.

He sang of "Eva" in the middle of the night.

I came through that third womb with a diametrically opposed conjoined twin, he is the resurrected Judas Iscariot.

We were separated when I received Holy Communion from "Gloria Olivae", one of the pontiffs in the St. Malachy prophecy.

I have also met the resurrected Pontius Pilate.

And the man that the East calls Mohammed the prophet, has been resurrected in the West. 

RE: The End of Days - khadeejah - 07-11-2015 

(07-11-2015, 01:25 PM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:

As the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20, when I was being resurrected, I wasn't aware that I was being resurrected, so that day and hour has come upon us exactly as foretold.

Since I took my first breaths again after having come through that third womb I have come to have met other resurrected souls.

The most recent resurrected soul of whom I am aware has been the resurrected Adam, the first man that God created.

I came through that third womb with a diametrically opposed conjoined twin, he is the resurrected Judas Iscariot.

We were seperated when I received Holy Communion from "Gloria Olivae", one of the pontiffs in the St. Malachy prophecy.

And the man that the East calls Mohammed the prophet, has been resurrected in the West.

Wow.  Just Wow. 

(07-11-2015, 10:58 AM)The Creeper Wrote: wrote:
So we only have 302 days left as of today

Until the 1,335st day foretold in Daniel 12:12, which is the Day of the Lord. (Malachi 4:5)

(07-11-2015, 10:58 AM)The Creeper Wrote: wrote:
I appreciate that you are trying to warn us

I've touched upon that recently in terms of other prophecy which foretells of up to 72 hours of total darkness everywhere.

That seems more possible during the week of the 1,291st day, ca. March 20, 2016 A.D., through the 1,334th day, May 7, 2016 A.D.

The final window for the Three Days of Darkness is May 5-7, 2016 A.D. 

(07-11-2015, 01:25 PM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:

We were seperated when I received Holy Communion from "Gloria Olivae", one of the pontiffs in the St. Malachy prophecy.

I'm genuinely curious. What experiences did you have that led you to the reasoning/statements above? 

(07-11-2015, 11:43 AM)The Creeper Wrote: wrote:
Posted by Hex 

The crazy part is, I have heard that all this has happened before anyway. We just keep going round and round in circles, half the story has never been told. There is nothing "new" about the new world order at all.
You would be right. This isn't the first time the collective population has undergone the type of paradigm 'shift' that is now occurring, though this time it will be the last. The previous attempts many will recognise as the fall of the past great civilisations, though it isn't quite. Earth is seen as a sort of experiment at a higher level. 

RE: The End of Days - monkey - 07-11-2015 

(07-11-2015, 02:01 PM)Hex Wrote: wrote:
(07-11-2015, 11:43 AM)The Creeper Wrote: wrote:
Posted by Hex 

You would be right. This isn't the first time the collective population has undergone the type of paradigm 'shift' that is now occurring, though this time it will be the last. The previous attempts many will recognise as the fall of the past great civilisations, though it isn't quite. Earth is seen as a sort of experiment at a higher level.

Proof?

Oh no, 302 days before we're all crushed and destroyed

EVERYTHING IS BAD FOREVER! 

RE: The End of Days - Annonymous Damsel - 07-11-2015 

The concept of the return of Christ being like a thief in the night comes from Matthew 24:43: “But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.” The essential elements of Jesus’ warning are that no one knows when He will return, and we have to be in a state of preparedness, always watching for His imminent return. Jesus warned that we should always be prepared because no one except the Father knows the hour of His return (Matthew 24:36–44).

This event has become known as the rapture. The word rapture appears nowhere in the Bible, but the event does. The word used in the Greek is harpazo (“to catch away; to snatch”), found in 1 Thessalonians 4:16–17: “For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”

Yes we can assume that we are living in the "End of days" due to the things that are happening and the days are really going by so fast which for me is quiet scary but we don't know when this is gonna happen. 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Citizen - End of Days   Vigilant Citizen - End of Days EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:42 am

Page: 4

@ Annonymous Damsel. I always thought the rapture was just some made up BS from America, because like you said there is no mention of "the rapture" in the bible, thank you for explaining it. 

(07-11-2015, 02:50 PM)monkey Wrote: wrote:
Proof?
Oh sure. I think I have a timelapse of the past 10,000 years or so around here somewhere...

There obviously is no proof to what I'm saying. 

(07-11-2015, 05:46 PM)Hex Wrote: wrote:
Proof?
Oh sure. I think I have a timelapse of the past 10,000 years or so around here somewhere...

Not even one example of Earth being seen as an experiment? Oh dear.... 

Posted by Hex -

monkey Wrote: 
Proof?

Monkey asked me for proof on some things I said about the nazis in another thread, I did respond with a bit of info but in all honesty I was feeling a bit lazy. At the end of the day information learned is far better than information given, I wouldn't want anyone to believe everything I say anyway, do your own research people. The thing is, nothing I said in that thread was really that far out, if she doesn't know about operation paperclip, then she might be in the wrong place. Vigilant Citizen - End of Days Tongue 

Saying that, she might just be joking. 

(07-11-2015, 05:47 PM)monkey Wrote: wrote:
Proof?

No. I can't really explain water to a fish, or the maze the mice are taking part in. 

But, technically speaking Earth is God's experiment/test for Humanity according to Abrahamic belief.

(07-11-2015, 05:53 PM)The Creeper Wrote: wrote:
I wouldn't want anyone to believe everything I say anyway, do your own research people.
Right. You can only point them towards certain doors, proverbially speaking.

Quote: wrote:
Wait, is Monkey a she? Lol.

Monkey knows that I know who he is. Isn't that right, ts?  Vigilant Citizen - End of Days Wink 

[quote='Hex' pid='8104' dateline='1436652278']
(07-11-2015, 05:47 PM)monkey Wrote: wrote:
Proof?

No. I can't really explain water to a fish, or the maze the mice are taking part in. 

But, technically speaking Earth is God's experiment/test for Humanity according to Abrahamic belief.

(07-11-2015, 05:53 PM)The Creeper Wrote: wrote:
I wouldn't want anyone to believe everything I say anyway, do your own research people.
Right. You can only point them towards certain doors, proverbially speaking.

Wait, is Monkey a she? Lol.

Monkey knows that I know who he is. Isn't that right, ts?  Vigilant Citizen - End of Days Wink
[/quote]

That's a ridiculous excuse though. Mice don't have the ability to think

Yes, I'm a she. I doubt I know you at all, I barely posted on the old forums except in the Music forums, I was GagaMonster 

Posted by monkey
Mice don't have the ability to think

Proof? 

(07-11-2015, 06:06 PM)monkey Wrote: wrote:
Some would take a look at Humanity and surmise that Humans can't think either ;-).

And technically mice do have cognitive intelligence.

Yes, I'm a she. I doubt I know you at all, I barely posted on the old forums except in the Music forums, I was GagaMonster
If you say so. Where are you from if I may ask? 

(07-11-2015, 06:10 PM)Hex Wrote: wrote:
(07-11-2015, 06:06 PM)monkey Wrote: wrote:
Some would take a look at Humanity and surmise that Humans can't think either ;-).

And technically mice do have cognitive intelligence.

If you say so. Where are you from if I may ask?

They do not have the ability to reason like humans do

The proof, for Creeper above, is that we can kill a mice whenever we want to and technically rule over them

We're superior

Err.. no, you may not ask, I've already detailed enough for my husband to find me on this forum, not giving away my location to maybe confirm it. 

(07-11-2015, 06:11 PM)monkey Wrote: wrote:
The proof, for Creeper above, is that we can kill a mice whenever we want to and technically rule over them
The only thing senselessly killing another animal proves is that we're arrogant and lack rational thought.

Err.. no, you may not ask, I've already detailed enough for my husband to find me on this forum, not giving away my location to maybe confirm it.
Haha. That's a good one, though not your most original.

Anyway you can continue with that story until you get banned again though. That's cool.

Edit: Apologies to OP for derailing thread. Will leave alone now. 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Citizen - End of Days   Vigilant Citizen - End of Days EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:44 am

Page: 5

Posted by monkey

We're superior

I agree that we are bigger and smarter than mice, but I wouldn't call that proof that mice don't have the ability to think. 

You are aware that they are used in experiements where they work out puzzles right? and that they have that same reptilian part of the brain that all mammals do that enables them to feel fear (the fight or flight response). They even "talk" to each other in high pitched squeeks that are beyond the range of human hearing. If you want proof for any of this I will post it later on some time, or you can look it up yourself. Just because we like to think we are "superior" to other animals (and this might even be true in most cases) it doesn't make them incapable of any thought or feeling, even on a more basic level. You might want to think about that sometime. 

(07-11-2015, 06:19 PM)Hex Wrote: wrote:
monkey" pid="8108" dateline="1436652712 wrote:
The only thing senselessly killing another animal proves is that we're arrogant and lack rational thought.

Haha. That's a good one, though not your most original.

Anyway you can continue with that story until you get banned again though. That's cool.

Edit: Apologies to OP for derailing thread. Will leave alone now.

Uhuh... whatever you say, the only member I was was GagaMonster

Not going to derail this further debunking your nonsense

Funny, someone else first accused me of being non-Muslim, now I'm some member I haven't met. Original

(07-11-2015, 06:22 PM)The Creeper Wrote: wrote:
Posted by monkey

We're superior

I agree that we are bigger and smarter than mice, but I wouldn't call that proof that mice don't have the ability to think. 

You are aware that they are used in experiements where they work out puzzles right? and that they have that same reptilian part of the brain that all mammals do that enables them to feel fear (the fight or flight response). They even "talk" to each other in high pitched squeeks that are beyond the range of human hearing. If you want proof for any of this I will post it later on some time, or you can look it up yourself. Just because we like to think we are "superior" to other animals (and this might even be true in most cases) it doesn't make them incapable of any thought or feeling, even on a more basic level. You might want to think about that sometime.

Yes, they do. However, they do not have the abilities we do of greater logic

I don't like to think anything. God says we are superior. I believe him 

(07-11-2015, 05:18 PM)Annonymous Damsel Wrote: wrote:
The essential elements of Jesus’ warning are that no one knows when He will return,
And the current manifestation is that He already has returned. 

RE: The End of Days - StarTemple - 07-11-2015 

(07-11-2015, 10:32 AM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:

(07-09-2015, 04:08 AM)StarTemple Wrote: wrote:

It includes the General Resurrection of the Dead foretold in the beginning of Chapter 12.

Daniel was told to seal the book in 12:4, "even to the time of the end", not through the time of the end.

Conflict of Daniel 11:40 was such that by the time I could ascertain the count, it was past 850.

And I am one the kings foretold in that verse.

I would say that Prophet Daniel did an excellent job of sealing the Book, as instructed.

We cannot place further stipulations on the seasons and times of God's choosing, but the sealing and unsealing of the Book of Prophet Daniel shows us that God cares for us in one of the longest running, if not the longest running, prayer meeting(s) of all time.

The prophecy was given over 2,500 years ago only to be interpreted during an outlined specified period of time called the time of the end, also called the End of Days because the Day of the Lord, the 1,335th day, is treated as one solid chunk lasting for the rest of eternity.

All I am saying is Daniel 8:13-14 timing has to run first as Revelation 8:3-5 parallel. Daniel 12:7 1260 days is the eventual Revelation 11:2-3, Rev13:5, Rev12:14, Dan7:25 parallel to come after Daniel 8:14 has fully run its precursor course.

The seven trumpets run in order over a number of years. Daniel 8:13, Daniel 11:41 will produce the events to become known in the first four trumpets.

Errors of prematurity are common, that is why the real thing will outlast and wear out all the premature guesswork. The Jehovah's witnesses forecast will fail first. Then the rapture will fail, and so on. It was an error of prematurity stated here:

(2 Thessalonians 2:1-2) However, brothers, respecting the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we request of you 2 not to be quickly shaken from your reason nor to be excited either through an inspired expression or through a verbal message or through a letter as though from us, to the effect that the day of Jehovah is here. (prematurely)

That is why religion is useless for the real forecast, and why it arrives after the Daniel 8:14 temple judgment (1Pet4:17) runs first to the REQUIRED "right condition" of claimant Christians. Christians are in apostasy due to corporate Christianity harlotry with state, and infiltrations.

Corporate Religious Infiltration
http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Corporate-Religious-Infiltration?pid=3257#pid3257

Premature expectations are why the Christian academic camp has been infiltrated. Premature error is the most effective trick, to mislead Christians and others, and then to discredit the prophecy when they all fail, as promoted by corporate Christianity.

They are in that "house" too.

And so then are the modern errors of prematurity and misapplication.

Time will be required to get these "rapture" hoaxes to fail, due to premature application. There is a "gathering", Matthew 24:29-31 is true, but it occurs AFTER 8th King world government (KIng North) is completed in full. (Rev17:8-12)

By that time all this premature error guesswork will have failed. Hence 2Thess2:1-2.

That is why Daniel 11:44-45 converges into Revelation 11:7, and Daniel 12:11, as marked by cross referenced world government "placement" criteria, and cessation of the final warning.

For example, US/EU "King South" national system, has yet to fall, before world government is achieved, and Christ will not arrive until they are done (Dan11:45; Dan12:11; Dan8:25) and stated in "world peace". (1Thss5:1-3)

The US downfall takes some years to fully "fall" as "7th" "King" of 8 total. (Hence Rev17:8-12)

Daniel 8:13-14 will run with the beginning of the US downfall phase of Daniel 11:42-43. 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-12-2015 

The count is purely objective.

(07-11-2015, 11:13 AM)Hex Wrote: wrote:

(07-11-2015, 10:16 PM)StarTemple Wrote: wrote:
All I am saying is Daniel 8:13-14 timing has to run first
That began January 10, 2010 A.D. 

RE: The End of Days - StarTemple - 07-12-2015 

(07-12-2015, 11:26 PM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:
The count is purely objective.

(07-11-2015, 10:16 PM)StarTemple Wrote: wrote:
All I am saying is Daniel 8:13-14 timing has to run first
That began January 10, 2010 A.D.

It will run with Daniel 11:40, in progress, and Daniel 11:41 that starts (Dan11:41) with the 7th King "King South" plunge cycle.

Daniel 11:42-43 is prepared, but yet to run as well all the way to Revelation 13:15-18, provided by global wealth monopolization (globalization complete).

I gave an overview of the global digital system that will guarantee Daniel 11:42-43 will be successful, and has yet to run.

"Doomsday" or a Final Global Transitional Cycle?
http://vigilantcitizen.com/forums/Thread-Doomsday-or-a-Final-Global-Transitional-Cycle

As it unfolds the premature guess work will be worn down to failure like falling dominos, until all they have left is the "Israel restoration" decoy for the diehards. 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-13-2015 

(07-12-2015, 11:38 PM)StarTemple Wrote: wrote:
7th King "King South"

There are only two separate kings of the south in all of Daniel 11. 

RE: The End of Days - StarTemple - 07-13-2015 

(07-13-2015, 12:04 AM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:
(07-12-2015, 11:38 PM)StarTemple Wrote: wrote:
7th King "King South"

There are only two separate kings of the south in all of Daniel 11.

Don't understand what you mean. There is King South and King North, over a couple millenniums.

There are three global power transitions in Daniel 11:1-26; Alexander, Greece, Rome. Alexander is noted because his removal is prophetic. The fourth is Daniel 11:27-45. It is King South "old world order" (national system) versus King North "new world order" (globalized system).

Basic, simple, yet global, at the same time. WW1 marks the start of Daniel 11:27. Cold War uniqueness noted at Daniel 11:29. 3rd UN event, post Cold War, Daniel 11:30-31.

From there, all Daniel 11:30-40 has been active in marked form since 1990, en route to Daniel 11:41-45 world government final phase, next. 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-13-2015 

(07-13-2015, 02:16 AM)StarTemple Wrote: wrote:
Don't understand what you mean.

The conflict in Daniel 11 involves three kings of the north, each referenced in the closest sequence of verses 19, 20, and 21, also two separate kings of the south in verses 5 and 25.

All five of these kings were born in the 20th century.

The king of the north of Daniel 11:19 is the same as the king of the north introduced in Daniel 11:6, and is the same king as the fourth king of Persia in Daniel 11:2.

The king of the north of Daniel 11:20 (my oldest brother), the same as the first king of Persia of Daniel 11:2, is the first born son of the king of Daniel 11:19.

The 'classical' interpretations of Daniel 11, such as those which include Alexander and Antiochus Epiphanes, have failed hundreds of years ago because in Daniel 11:40 it is specific that the conflict will occur "at the time of the end", that is, within the specific 2,300, 1,290, and 1,335 day periods in some way, shape, and/or form.

There isn't any deep metaphysical mysticism in the conflict of Daniel 11 as ear ticklers try to portray.

Such absurd interpretations fulfill Daniel 11:14 concerning prevaricators.

But there is real, horrific conflict involved at times, to that I can bear witness. 

RE: The End of Days - A-Omega - 07-13-2015 

(07-04-2015, 11:15 AM)the_sign Wrote: wrote:
Today, Saturday, July 4, 2015 A.D., is the 1,026th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively; the 1,991st day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

What are you basing this on?  There will be 1290 days for the Antichrist to ban Mosaic sacrifices and reign in the Great Tribulation. After 1260 days in power, He will be defeated. The Lord Jesus Christ's return will be on Yom Kippur (day 1260). 75 days later on the Jewish Calendar is Hannukah, which is the celebration of the reinstatement of the temple. Jesus confirmed the validity of Hannukah in John 10 by attending Himself.

And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.23 And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch." - John 10:34-35.

That takes us to 1335 days from the end of the sacrifice and oblation to the rededication of the temple. 
"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days." - Daniel 12:11-12.

The 2,300 days was fulfilled during the reign of Antiouchus Epiphanes and the subsequent revolt to recapture the temple and establish the first Feast of the Dedication

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Citizen - End of Days   Vigilant Citizen - End of Days EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 7:45 am

Page: 6

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-14-2015 

(07-13-2015, 10:21 PM)A-Omega Wrote: wrote:
What are you basing this on?

The interpretation is of the Holy Spirit.

The destruction of the Jerusalem temple in 70 A.D. ended the daily sacrifice.

Abomination brings desolation, even to the consummation (in remembrance), even to the end.

Abomination brought the destruction of the temple, which is the desolation.

And the desolation is an abomination.

That is chapter nine.

It is foretold earlier, in chapter eight, "when sinners have reached their measure" (Daniel 8:23), when abomination has reached its measure, that such a force would strengthen a certain king.

But the basis of that strengthening includes anarchy (Daniel 11:4).

That anarchy is once again foretold in Century IV:95 by Michel de Nostradame but with an added detail :

"The realm left to two they will hold it very briefly,
Three years and seven months passed by they will make war:"

This began Feburary 12, 2009 A.D., war ensuing on September 12, 2012 A.D. marking the beginning of the antichirst wreaking havoc and "the time of the end" of Daniel 12 : 11 & 12.

The specifics of "the realm left to two" involves two of the kings of Daniel 11:2.

The quatrain serves as a key to open that which was closed as per Daniel 12:9. 

RE: The End of Days - FlixKandish - 07-14-2015 

^^have you ever seen Watcher Website? They say similar things as you have. 

RE: The End of Days - the_sign - 07-18-2015 

Do you believe that Muhammad is a Prophet of God?

Mainstream islam, that is, muslims, are followers of the heresy of mohammedanism.

Whether Muhammad is a prophet of God or not doesn't even enter the picture as regards islam.

The islamic heresy will take, rob, and steal at all costs anything and/or everything to promote its conquest of the human race, and the resurrected Muhammad agrees with me in this.

Having had a religious experience, Muhammad's greedy family aggrandized his vision in an effort to subjugate the world.

All heresy is this way, which is why in 2 Thess. 2:6 we read of a "restrainer".

When the "restrainer" is removed, Jesus foretold that if the days were not shortened, not a single soul would be left.

The story of Muhammad concerning a vision to "recite" is much like the apparitions of the Blessed Mother to the three children at Fatima, Portugal, where much scrutiny was given to whether their story was true.

The apparition of The Lady of All Nations is condemned by some, but believers in the authenticity of Marian apparitions are not instructed to condemn.

The islamic war machine is no different than the great military conquests of history, it really doesn't bother to see what's in its path.

Unrestrained, it will just keep getting fatter and fatter, destroying everything in its way. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vigilant Citizen - End of Days   Vigilant Citizen - End of Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Vigilant Citizen - End of Days
Page 1 of 1