Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

End of Days : Paradise Restored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

End of Days : Paradise Restored Empty
PostSubject: End of Days : Paradise Restored   End of Days : Paradise Restored EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:03 pm

The Old Testament tells us, "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord."

The New Testament tells us from Jesus, "These are the days of vengeance, when everything written must be fulfilled."

I existed in the Old Testament days, and was reborn to be with Christ for a while during His walk with us, having been privileged to perform a ritual of baptism upon Him.

Being resurrected into an existing foretold kingship while having already gone through all that is just like having a life as Christ Jesus had.

The Only-Begotten Son of God, full of grace, had a destiny, at the end of which He cried aloud, "Father, Father, why hast Thou forsaken Me?", before giving up his spirit into the Father's hands.

As informative as it is may be to others, the countdown to the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5) brings me closer to that which is written about my kingship, "He shall come to his end with none to help him."

I see this whole process now as Christ Jesus baptizing me and others, as Daniel 8:14 is about the cleansing of the Temple, and Christ teaches that the body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit.

But because it has been foretold that Christ's Kingdom is without end, I don't see Christ's baptizing me, or anyone else, to have end, yet Daniel 8:14 states clearly that the Temple will be cleansed after 2,300 days, that actual cleansing having begun January 20, 2010 A.D.  (N.B. - the use of this date is according to the 1335 = 2300 methodology)

The common beginning for the 1,335 and 2,300 day periods is September 12, 2012 A.D.

So even that we have in Catechism the Four Last Things : Heaven, Hell, Death, Judgment, because God has decreed them to be, they, too, have an everlasting permanence.

Christ leads us through each one.

Christ died once for all, reclaiming us from death, then through His Resurrection, granted us eternal life.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

End of Days : Paradise Restored Empty
PostSubject: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth!   End of Days : Paradise Restored EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:32 am

Another usage for the repeating decimal.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

End of Days : Paradise Restored
Page 1 of 1