Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Day of the Lord is coming no matter what

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Day of the Lord is coming no matter what Empty
PostSubject: The Day of the Lord is coming no matter what   The Day of the Lord is coming no matter what EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:04 am

When we, as I include the Court of Common Pleas of Chester County, PA, USA, via Courtroom 12 during the spring of 2013 A.D., Justice Anthony A. Sarcione (the resurrected Pontius Pilate) and staff presiding, and all those who listened to testimony, arrived at the ascertainment of the accurate accounting to the Day of the Lord, Justice Anthony spoke for all of us in simply saying, "That's amazing!"

I was 58 years of age that spring, and I had come to know the regular New Year's Eve celebrations worldwide as January 1st came upon us in each passing year.

If you had asked me when Justice Anthony spoke so, "Ed, do you think you'll be praying for a Day of the Lord Cruise in celebration like the New Year's Eve celebrations?", at best I would have said, "Thy will be done.", and I did.

But it has begun to take shape, and as we approach the final winter and spring (summer and autumn [or anything else in-between, depending on where you are]) before the 1,335th day, the Day of the Lord according to Daniel 12:12 and Malachi 4:5, the whole occurrence is taking on a similar atmosphere as that of the coming of a New Year's Day, and rightfully so, as what is coming is even greater, the Kingdom of the Father, Paradise Restored.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

The Day of the Lord is coming no matter what Empty
PostSubject: US Message Board post @ 2:49, 11/28/2015 A.D.   The Day of the Lord is coming no matter what EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 2:51 am

What it does mean is that the United States of America cannot launch a single nuclear weapon without first agreeing to my very affordable terms.

Because of the severity of the crimes committed by said nation, currently, the earliest time that it can launch is February 22, 2016 A.D.

But, as I wrote, "very affordable", is the correct description, as unless it takes action to expedite the Day of the Lord Cruise to my liking, it will lose both its wars, while at the same time remaining at the disadvantage of being first strike victim, second strike victim, third strike victim, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

The Day of the Lord is coming no matter what
Page 1 of 1