Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm Empty
PostSubject: motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm   motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:17 pm

Subject: The Apostasy of motherofgod.freeforums.org

Currently it centers on the supposed belief in a lie as written by that site's administrator who uses the name "padraig" (padraigcaughey), the specifics of the belief being that the Blessed Virgin wants "padraig" to apostasize, and that the Holy Spirit leads "padraig" to shame.  The bulk of this error is infused in "padraig" by the act of an IP address block and a calumnious post.

And grand larceny.

Originally posted in "Testimony against apostates".

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: cyberterrorist "Glenn", the greedy pimp   motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Glenn, post: 153695, member: 1364 wrote:
I don't like your disrespectful language, last time it will be permitted here. You can make a point without insulting this visionary. Now that date you gave have no meaning what so ever in Garabandal, so why do you think its important ? ( Because it isn't ).

There isn't anything disrespectful about my language, nor do I worship someone merely because their ethnicity is kindred to mine.

If I had chosen to insult what is so precious to you, there are words in the English language which would have enabled me to do so; the fact is that I haven't nor was an insult found in my reply.

If there is any validity to what she has to say, you can treat the matter with dignity without being over protective.

The Second Liturgical Year of the Judgment begins on November 27, 2016 A.D.

Is Jesus still asleep on the boat that all these things cannot be concluded by then, for the sake of His Elect as He foretold?

That question is somewhat rhetorical in that one would have to be Satan to say that Our Lord could not do that.

I've had a first hand taste of the greedy manipulators at Medjugorje, they might have been close to an actual vision, but, like the wicked family of islam's Mohammed, they seek to turn that actual vision, real or imagined, into a corporate business chock full of armies, extorters, lawyers, liars, perjurers . . . ; there is actually no end in sight of their tomfoolery until one sees how Almighty God actually is and how he has provided a date and a means that all such evil doers will have to face every one else with the eternal shame that such miscreants deserve.

But you've gotten your jab in just the same, and that speaks volumes.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Glenn the greedy pimp   motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 3:25 pm

tryin' to trick his Conchita Chiquita.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm   motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm Empty

Back to top Go down

motheofgod dot com - Original post : Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:33 pm
Page 1 of 1