Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

St. Pontius Pilate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

St. Pontius Pilate Empty
PostSubject: St. Pontius Pilate   St. Pontius Pilate EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 10:51 am

Christ has raised the man who sat in judgment of Christ Himself on the day Christ died.

This seems to have been done at the same time as St. Judas Iscariot and myself were miraculously separated as diametrically opposed twins.

And likewise, Christ has done this from the womb, in consummation.

The accurate reckoning of the Day of the Lord was established in Courtroom 12 of the Chester County Court of Common Pleas, Justice Anthony A. Sarcione, the resurrected Pontius Pilate, presiding, during proceedings pursuant to Docket number CR395-12, filed October 1, 2012 A.D. in District Court 15-2-01 of Chester County, Pennsylvania, USA.

I once had a satanic apparition of the Blessed Trinity where satan attempted to interpose (replace) the Son (the Son of Man) with the resurrected Pontius Pilate.

This satanic apparition occurred at the time my jaw was broken while at sea, ca. 1961. and included an attempted mockery of God using the avatar of one user "oneagleswings" referenced here :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t225-on-eagle-s-don-t-insult-the-animals-wings
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

St. Pontius Pilate
Page 1 of 1