Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Century II : #43

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Century II : #43   Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:01 am

During the appearance of the bearded star.
The three great princes will be made enemies:
Struck from the sky, peace earth quaking,
Po, Tiber overflowing, serpent placed upon the shore.

"During the appearance of the bearded star"

The bearded star (comet) of line one is C/1965 S1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ikeya–Seki

The present day Kimmel Center in Philadelphia was showering its glass down at one point as I remember around the same time.  One who eventually I came to know as a librarian with the Philadelphia Orchestra was, like many others, in distress, as the glass roof is some five stories in the lobby area.  He made a plea to make it stop.  My next older brother made a statement that there was some bombing going on nearby, and he alluded to another older brother concerning involvement.

The three great princes are also the first three kings of Persia listed in Daniel 11.  That they were made princes from former kingship is a chastening.  But that is a conclusion based on first reading Daniel 11 and then reading the quatrain.  The quatrain prophecy states outright "princes".  It is not necessarily the case that they were first princes and then kings, and it is possible for them to have been kings and then to have become princes (also princes to kings then back to princes or kings to princes then back to kings).  The fourth king of Persia in Daniel 11:2 has been the sire to all three, and the king of Daniel 11:3, as well.  The death of this sire is also found in Century II:42, the tyrant being the first of the three kings of Persia.  In terms of Daniel 11:2, the first king of Persia put to death the fourth king of Persia, "after the quarrel" (IX:08), while the fourth king of Persia was loving ("impressing nobility" [X]) his fourth son (the king of Daniel 11:3).  On January 27th, 2015 A.D., this same fourth king of Persia efforted in Mark Tunnell's Chester County, PA Orphan's Court to unload those "jewels" mentioned in Century X:21 while playing the saint (VIII:41).  Minutes before that, his lawyer, Ed Green, accused me falsely, failing to prove my rudeness/terrorism ("rude" as per X:20).

Chester County, and PA, and USA (etc.) have approved of such injustices, not totally, but 5/6ths of totally.  The spirit of antichrist is very active on this, the 899th day of the 1,290 day period of Daniel 12:11.

I was on the beach in New Jersey near midday when I heard that the murdering brothers three were being chastened.  As I looked up, the radiation tail was clearly visible.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar Popovich (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Century II : #43
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1