Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

rapturewatch dot net and rapturewatch dot boards dot net

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

rapturewatch dot net and rapturewatch dot boards dot net Empty
PostSubject: rapturewatch dot net and rapturewatch dot boards dot net   rapturewatch dot net and rapturewatch dot boards dot net EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:05 am

rapturewatch.net/apps/forums/topics/show/13219351-end-of-days

Today, Wednesday, July 22, 2015 A.D., is the 2,009th day in the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14;
the 1,044th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.
In fulfillment of 2 Thess. 2:6, there are 290 days until the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5).

Welcome to the RW forum. So you are saying that we are in Daniel's 70th week ... we are in the tribulation period now ?

Please explain?  
Is this your theory?   
If so, how do you get this and where did you start your count of days?
And why there?

We are not in the 7 years, tribulation, 2,300 days nor any of the others. I also do not believe you are the "resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20". Is this who you are implying to be?

Exodus 23:20-23 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

Thank you for your welcome.

Until we arrive at the 1,335th day, there remains the desolations to be poured out due to the abominations.

There is one abomination in particular which pegs me as that abomination of desolation "set up".

It is the rape/incest/murder committed by the king of Daniel 11:20.

In that regard, there is a strong relevance with the finality of chapters 9, 11, and 12 in the Book of Daniel.

The count also has a strong basis in a "key" to open that which was sealed.

This key involves the first three kings of Persia in Daniel 11:2 and a 16th century prophecy so worded that when a certain peace ended, the count would begin.

If one studies Daniel 12, it becomes apparent that an accurate ascertaining of the count cannot be achieved outside of the count, that is why I agree with the resurrected Pontius Pilate who described the events which led to the inception of the count as being a "key".

I have known every king in Daniel 11 personally for many years.

I went through a war with those first three kings of Persia of Daniel 11:2.

I came to know them as emissaries of the Book of Daniel to China, Russia, and the USA.

When the Russian emissary became ill/comatose from complications from an automobile collision, the 16th century prophecy began a prequel to the actual count.

The prequel was for 3 years and 7 months based on the Roman calendar, mirroring the actual 1,290 days (3 years, 7 months lunar).

This was realized publicly in the Court of Common Pleas, Chester County, PA. in the spring of 2013 A.D.

Besides the difficulties associated with Daniel 11:20 which began as early as ca. October 1, 1955 A.D, the "coming to grips" of Daniel 11:40 by the king of the south on November 8, 2012 A.D. made for further encumbrances to arrive at an accurate ascertainment of the count.

When I was capable of determination, the count was already passed 850.

But it confirmed the date of November 8, 2012 A.D. being during "the time of the end" exactly as foretold. (it was the 58th day)

Such hindsight has served no differently in the fulfillment of Matthew 24:36, when no one but the Father knew that I was being raised from the dead on the early morning/deep of the night of June 25, 1956 A.D.

The Father had raised Christ's angel as a thief in the night.

Well ... what can I say. This is the first time I have had a post from an angel on the RW forum that I know of. Now a warning from the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20. 

This website has it's standard in the word of Almighty God which we find in the holy bible. Jesus the Christ is our foundation. We know His voice and the voice of another ... we WILL NOT follow.

I have searched the internet for "resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20" and I found several statements of yours. They simply do not line up with the word of truth. With respect this web site is not the place for your message of deception.  My hope is that you would seek the truth ... it will set you free. Blessings.

There is no warning, just the Son of Man coming upon the clouds with great power and glory. (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

rapturewatch dot net and rapturewatch dot boards dot net
Page 1 of 1