Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
The only site with the only accurate interpretation of the Day of the Lord according to the four digit numbers in the prophecy of Daniel.

"For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written." - Luke 21:22
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CanadianContentFelons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: CanadianContentFelons   Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:07 am

Saturday, September 10, 2011 A.D. 1:11 am

Ron in Regina;1475422 wrote:
Really? 

"From a mods standpoint, one need only remove/delete those posts to which I gave a 'thumbs down' for an easier reading thread."

How 'bout that. Easier reading as long as only your posts, and the few you might agree with remain? Ed.....that's a Blog, not a Forum. Have you thought of starting your own blog? It could save you much effort in not having to deal with those with an opinion that dosn't reflect your own, by handing out what? Hundreds of negative post ratings?

I do have a site where I blacklist those who commit internet crime, not that it is something to which you seem privy, but all those on the list do not like being there because it contains conviction of their crime, not only according to my judgment, but according to their conduct. You are entitled to your say, just not there.

You suggest a blog, because you would rather drop the hammer of your own merciless hate than invite me to your own introductory thread. This shows the community that you have serious psychological problems, no matter how much support you may garner from a similar few. You can't rejoice in the message I bring because you have more of a self-love than a love for others, so the resultant effect is akin to being stabbed, or having fire poured upon your head - well, bully for you, you just so happen to deserve a taste of that from the very God who has raised me. It hasn't got any thing to do with whether it is a blog, forum, poll, or the like, those are only things behind which you choose to hide, and poorly, at that.

So my message remains, as does your wounded pride, that's the way it is, whether you like it or not. You are choosing not to like it even though it is easier for you to like it.

A follow up to this post includes the CanadianContent (CC) felon "gerryh" (gh) bringing scandalous behavior to this website. "Gerryh" has made false accusations about my conduct, including lodging a case of abuse against this site. If CC wasn't such a manifestation of satan, there might be some leeway here, but CC had violated copyright agreements in the subtle form of a silent block against me which caused me to respond to "Ron in Regina" through private messaging. At this point in time CC was guilty, so in the assurance that CC would not continue its damage, that message which was illegally blocked by CC has been posted here. None of it is property of CC, and by CC's own admitance now, it never shall be, nor has been. As "gerryh" showed the same criminal inclinations here as at CC, unable to behave in a peaceful manner (lying), he has been placed on a 7 day ban with the knowledge that he is to begin a thread in one of the "saints" categories upon any further attempt to communicate here. The ban will expire the evening of September 17, 2011 ADP.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Popovich Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20,

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

CanadianContentFelons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: Sites Maintaining Discussion Regarding the Day of the Lord :: Canadian Content-