Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

forumarchedemarie dot forumperso dot com - La fin des temps : End of Days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

forumarchedemarie dot forumperso dot com - La fin des temps : End of Days Empty
PostSubject: forumarchedemarie dot forumperso dot com - La fin des temps : End of Days   forumarchedemarie dot forumperso dot com - La fin des temps : End of Days EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:25 pm

Today, Monday, July 13, 2015 A.D., is the 1,035th day of the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively; the 2,000th day of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

l'ange ressuscité de l'Exode 23:20
the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20

by  Rémi Mon, July 13 - 9:51

I try to understand what you want to say. Daniel 12, 11 and 12 11. At the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and put the abomination of desolation: 1,290 days. 12. Blessed is he who will and who will reach 1,335 days. Daniel 8, 14, 14. He said: "Again 2300 evenings and mornings, then the sanctuary shall be claimed." So what is the starting point where you think the daily sacrifice was abolished there are 1035 days of that, it gives a date of 12 September 2012, it's happened, then that day when he seems the daily sacrifice was abolished?

First, understand that this revealing is in fulfillment of 2 Thess. 2:6.

Much like "grace upon grace" (John 1:16), the abominations make for the desolate, and the desolations make for my kingship of Daniel 8:23 ("when sinners have reached their measure"), and my kingships (Daniel 8:23, Daniel 11:3-4; Daniel 11:21) make for the end (Daniel 9:27), the last day foretold in the Book of Daniel (Daniel 12:12) in the 1,335 day count, the same as the 2,300rd day in the Daniel 8:14 count, the same as the day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5).

Sixteenth century French prophecy (Michel de Nostradame) serves as the key to open (Century IV:95) that which was closed/sealed (Daniel 12:4) :

by  Francesco Yesterday at 12:46

I do not believe the ads with précises.Jésus dates was very clear: No one knows the day nor the hour when God except watch and pray.

par Elias_who_has_come Hier à 14:49

I profess freely and openly that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ began on the morning of June 25, 1956 A.D., when I began to breathe again, having come through a third womb in the process, enjoying a second reincarnation.

But on that early morning (deep of the night), I did not know at the time that I was being resurrected. I did not know that I was hearing the voice of the Son of Man saying, "Come forth." 

But I know now, and I know that the words of Matthew 24:36 came true exactly as Jesus foretold : "But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

I am the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20 and I did not know.

by  Rémi Yesterday at 20:22

I think you wander a bit, go see a real priest of the Catholic Church, it will definitely help you. Do not post more this kind of message on the forum, thank you.

Rémi wrote:
Je pense que vous divaguez un peu trop, allez voir un vrai prêtre de l'Église catholique, il pourra certainement vous aider. 
Quote :
Ne poster plus ce genre de message sur ce forum, merci.

It so happens that on the morning of November 8, 2012 A.D. I was on my way to Church, expecting to be able to help my dying mother and receive the Blessed Sacrament.

But that morning held another course for me.

Local policemen grabbed me by the arm and stole me away.

It was actually a momentous day in history, the day of the fulfillment of Daniel 11:40.

I didn't realize that until I faced the smirking king of the south, Theodore Michaels, who was dressed in a judge's robe while my hands were cuffed.

I had read the false charges and addressed the court concerning what it was doing.

You see, District Court 15-02-01 in Chester County, PA, had murdered, along with the king of Daniel 11:20, the king of Daniel 11:19, who is also the king foretold to be the richest in Daniel 11:2.

But the ruse in the murder is that the king of Daniel 11:19 had actually done something wrong, which he didn't.

They began on me the same way.

But after I had explained these things to the king of the south and the arresting officer, they were at risk of committing conspiracy.

The king of the south, in his rashness, did just that, ordering a psychiatric evaluation, later trying to barter that my residence was not a good place for me, all the while allowing crime within his jurisdiction to continue.

The arresting officer complied and committed conspiracy as well.

And that, my dear Remi, is how the prophecy of the 20th quatrain of Book X of Centuries by Michel de Nostradamus came to fruition.

Look at all the ancient Catholic prophecies concerning the Church being robbed in the latter days and here you have the proof of their validity, for whether you and/or others actually elect me properly as the Vicar of Christ (I am Petrus Romanus as regards the St. Malachy prophecy), the damage has already been done.

As to your statement regarding the priesthood, read §783 through §786 of the Catholic Catechism.

My priesthood came in the person of Elijah, my prophetic office in the person of John, and now I enjoy the kingship to which Jesus Christ has raised me.

Yes, I have come through three wombs to get this far, and I hold that no one else shall ever do the same.

This past week I met a man who preaches of God's desire to have us know of an expected end just like this accurate count which I have shared with you.

His name is Paul Godfrey and the you tube video is entitled "Unsealing Daniel : World History's Response to Biblical Prophecy".

Merci.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

forumarchedemarie dot forumperso dot com - La fin des temps : End of Days
Page 1 of 1