Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

daniel11truth dot com (persia-and-greece) - For the continued

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

daniel11truth dot com (persia-and-greece) - For the continued Empty
PostSubject: daniel11truth dot com (persia-and-greece) - For the continued   daniel11truth dot com (persia-and-greece) - For the continued EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 5:50 pm

publication of interpretations by prevaricators (cf. Daniel 8:14)

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit :

May God keep you as His servant for the Coming Age.

I am the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20.

I have been resurrected into the kingship of Daniel 11:3-4, in short, the kingship of Antichrist (cf. 2 Thess. 2:6, viz., "he shall reveal himself in his own time"), these 1,290 days being "his own time".

As to the specifics of the abomination :

"The realm left to two they will hold it very briefly, Three years and seven months passed by they will make war:"

http://nostradamus.org/f/index.php?topic=481.0

Not much of an abomination one might think.

But with war comes all those things associated with all abominations, and if we err on one point, we err on all.

The 'classic' interpretation(s) included in the Daniel 11 page at your site have been around for hundreds of years without any resolution of the 2,300, 1,290, and/or 1,335 day periods.

That proves they are wrong; such writing is fulfillment of Daniel 11:14, the work of prevaricators (liars/perjurers).

The original author(s) isn't (aren't) even available for comment concerning the error (errors, really).

On the contrary, there can be seen already a finality in the words "the realm left to two"; not three, anymore, nor four, nor five hundred, etc.

If this were the only evidence I have had since I began this reply, doubt and skepticism would be understandable, from a human standpoint.

But I have much more.

I know every king in Daniel 11 personally.

On November 8, 2012 A.D., Daniel 11:40 was fulfilled, the matter is now of public record in District Court 15-02-01 and the Court of Common Pleas in Chester County, PA,

I know the only two translations that have the use of the word "vile" correct, as regards Daniel 11:20 & 21, are the Wycliffe and Douay-Rheims.

That in itself is important because the king of Daniel 11:20 shot both his parents and raped his mother, an abomination.

Yet most translations put the "vile" in description of the kingship of Daniel 11:21, the same kingship as that of Daniel 11:3-4 and Daniel 8:23.

Here again, one might think 'no big deal', but it is, it is the difference between right and wrong.

As to filling in the gaps, there are still 325 more days to go.

Through the past 59+ years during the conflict of Daniel 11 I have had quite a share of insult and injury as regards this, I don't need anymore.

The king of Daniel 11:19, who is also the fourth king of Daniel 11:2, was murdered along with his wife; as was one of their sons, the second king of Persia (as regards the first three foretold in Daniel 11:2).

I have had foreknowledge of the deaths of the remaining two kings of Persia.

The king of the south prior to Daniel 11:19 is deceased, as is the abuser of Daniel 11:7.

But given this new information, it remains to you whether you would rather keep your Daniel 11 page in support of prevarication.

If you choose to keep it as it is, I know my prayer for you is something about which you rebel.

Rewriting an ongoing occurrence is not always an easy task, but such is the work of journalism.

This still remains a matter of public record and I can share more, but the information between the asterisks in this reply is far more accurate than the 'classical' misinterpretation which you supply.

Subject: RE: End of Days
To:
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2015, 8:50 AM

Edward,   Well, I'm a 'servant' of the Most High God and I say you're wrong.  What are you calling the 'abomination', which you obviously think happened 1992-days ago?  Why are the verses in Daniel 11 happening in the Middle East, just as I've interpreted it, and still leading to the abomination?  If you think I'm in error on Daniel 11, then you must think you know the true meaning so what do you think it is?  How do you interpret Daniel 11?  Please provide the whole thing, with no gaps, like I have.  

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: End of Days
Date: Sun, July 05, 2015 5:56 am
To: 

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit :

Today, Sunday, July 5, 2015 A.D. is the 1,992nd day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; the 1,027th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

Your site is in serious error regarding the interpretation of Daniel 11.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

daniel11truth dot com (persia-and-greece) - For the continued
Page 1 of 1