Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Upon returning from a visit . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Upon returning from a visit . . . Empty
PostSubject: Upon returning from a visit . . .   Upon returning from a visit . . . EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:33 am

This is some testimony regarding an occurrence on US Route 1 (Roosevelt Boulevard) upon returning from a visit to my brother in the Oak Lane vicinity of Philadelphia, Pa.

The presentation here includes some correspondence as well as the first time I had committed the remembrance to writing :

The Great Event Thread
I'm using something of a borrowed title for this topic, in the sense that I have heard it used with regard to apparitions at Medjugorje. But after you read this, you'll be more informed as to why.

The following is an article I wrote entitled "Miraculous Encounter and More" :

"One day c. 1970, I was in a car in the city in the back passenger side, my dad was driving, and my brother in front of me. We began to go through an intersection, and seemingly out of nowhere came another vehicle which would have hit us portside, the driver obviously running an amber/red traffic light. Other vehicles with a more direct view were even heard to blow their horns. Because the oncoming vehicle was coming at us broadside, and it all happened so quickly, there was barely time to react. At one point of time, however, it was evident that impact was unavoidable.

But the vehicles never collided in the physical sense. Both the oncoming vehicle and the car in which I was a passenger literally passed through each other. My brother and I both tensed before what would have been normal impact, and just after the encounter, he asked our dad, "Did you see that?". I only remember him nodding in the affirmative.

About a year ago I began to look more closely at a prophecy concerning the elements in this world igniting while the new heavens and earth come in the glory of God's Kingdom.

Somehow I think that miracle (sign) some 45 years ago was a prefigurement of the awesomeness to come, especially since that prophecy speaks of two heavens and earth, yet we pray, "world without end".

I added this bit of commentary at a later post :

The same event is often reported differently by witnesses only within a few feet of each other.

For me, I also remember one of my other brothers being in that back seat on the drivers side for what seemed like a brief moment, and then he vanished, like Christ appearing to His disciples in the upper room. That same brother died on March 19, 2009 A.D. after a c. 40 day bout with complications due to an automobile accident on February 9, 2009 A.D.

The March 19th date marks the beginning of something very important concerning these last days with regard to a prophecy by Michel de Nostradame (Nostradamus) :

"The realm left to two they will hold it very briefly,
Three years and seven months passed by they will make war:
The two Vestals will rebel in opposition,
Victor the younger in the land of Brittany."

The "two Vestals" are China and USA.

The synchros began as soon as I posted in that when I zoomed out to the larger forum view, I noticed someone else had only just begun a topic called "Transmutation of Elements" minutes earlier, which is exactly what I was describing concerning the cars passing through each other.

I haven't post here much, but thought it was very germain to the name of the site. I'll be interested in any replies.

Re: The Great Event Thread
The seven year release period was the way ancient Israel learned to practice mercy on a regular basis. After seven sets of seven, the year of Jubilee was a celebration of mercy.

Concerning Christ saying simply, "There shall be signs in the heavens and on the earth", the four blood moons, although having occurred with infrequence, in combination with some other manifestations, make a strong confirmation that "the end" is near.

The third name from the end of the St. Malachy prophecy included a solar eclipse on both the birth and funeral of that Pontiff, the name given in Latin, "The Labors of the Sun (Labore Solis)".

The strongest, and probably least known, of the errors in Biblical printing concerns the verses of Daniel 11:20 and 11:21. When the English Protestant Bibles became rampant, the most common error was to juxtapose the word "vile", which originally is found as a description for the king of 11:20, into the description of the king of 11:21. By the grace of God, most Protestant Bibles do keep "despised" in some way attached to the description of the king of 11:21, which is in accord with the first English Catholic translation.

This might seem like a minor point, but that brother in the OP who has passed, has two other besides myself. They are the two kings of Persia yet remaining who are foretold in the opening verses of Daniel 11. The fourth is our common sire, who was put to death by the oldest of my three brothers. From studying prophecy, I know how each of the two remaining will die. But from actual experiences, beginning not even a full week into term in same womb from which we four had come, I can confirm that the oldest remaining king of Persia shot his own mother, and then raped her. If this doesn't constitute a "vile" deed, me thinks you know not the meaning of such words. It is he who becomes the king of Daniel 11:20.

The prophecies of Nostradamus cross reference the tax collecting attributes of the king of Daniel 11:20 in at least two specific quatrains. One refers to the death of the "tyrant", being found so with arms and legs broken in the bed of another. He currently resides with the woman, who is not his wife, (Nostradamus writes, "his wife, not his wife") who was present with him on the evening he shot his mother. This "wife, not his wife" began the festivities that evening with the words, "give him something to keep him quiet". That last quote also serves as a prequel to what is described in another quatrain as "the whore, delivered in the field, reading the false promise." The two are also referenced in quatrain as "the double dealing couple", both having their own rightful spouses, but back in action again for their own version of the remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Five hundred years of Protestantism deluding the public with Biblical error can then easily be seen as the "false promise".

To look 'behind the scenes', so to speak, goes much further than this. Although chapter 11 is but a part of the entire prophetic book of Daniel, many verses overlap, again, so to speak, in other chapters. For example, the king of Daniel 8:24, is the same as the king of Daniel 11:4 and 11:21. At one point past 11:21, we read, "he shall increase glory".

I have come through three wombs : as Elijah, as John and now. These correspond to the priestly, prophetic, and kingly offices established by Christ (cf. Catholic Catechism §783-786).

The episode with incest produced a conjoined twin attached to me for several years. This is the resurrected Judas Iscariot (also the king of the Greeks as regards the prophecy in Daniel of the ram and the he-goat). We were conjoined until the current (at least since I last spoke with him on the phone in 2012 A.D.) Pontiff (who is neither Cardinal Ratzinger nor Frances I) administered the Sacrament of the Eucharist to me c. 1966.

The resurrection is upon us, as I am within walking distance to the resurrected Pontius Pilate.
The quatrains are expounded upon at this link :

http://nostradamus.org/f/index.php?board=3.0

Most are currently on the first page, there are two on page four.

One of the amazing things about the first five kings mentioned (prophesied) in the opening verses of Daniel 11, is that we are all members of the same family. Because I was shot at such an early age, it has been difficult to piece together events. I have been studying the quatrains on and off for some forty years. I practically know Daniel 11 by heart.

This I can tell you, and depending upon the translator, one can get different results. But I'll write in this paragraph about Century 10, #20. I have been plundered and attacked (by the king of Daniel 11:40 when he signed onto the affiant's false accusation, viz., the use of the word "failed"). It took me over 23 months in lock-up (which included an assault on my body and acts of terrorism against me) to get to a computer again. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania has since stolen my two cars and my house (amongst many other things).

As to the initial post about the cars, I posted that at beliefnet at the Science & Religion sub-forum, which has another sub-forum also titled Science & Religion. The transmutation thread is there, too.

Lite wrote:
Thanks for any help you can give....as I do think/synch 2015 is a 'great event' year...and would like to understand your point of view...

To the best of my 40+ year studies, the date of October 19, 2012 A.D.(P.) is the beginning of the time span of 1,290 days as written in Daniel 12:11. Daniel 12:12 refers to one being blessed who comes unto 1,335 days. This is a difference of forty five days. Lent has a 40 day fast followed by Holy Week. But this leaves us 2 days shy of a complete week. And the Sunday Sabbath keeping actually contains 8 days, Sunday always serving a dual purpose, because Christ rose again from the dead.

In other prophecy throughout millenia there is the Three Days of Darkness (cf. Matt. 24:29). Now we have the perfect Sunday to Sunday week, and this is the final reckoning in Old Testament Prophecy of what the disciples of Christ asked of Him, ". . . and of the end of the world?" (Matt. 24:3)
I haven't checked to see if this alligns with Easter, 2016 A.D.

Daniel 12:12 : "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days."

That Christ should return on a Feast of Pentecost is indicative of the same Real Presence of the Son as found in The Very Eucharist He has imparted to us. That such a Feast is also of the Father, from Whom proceeds the Holy Spirit, such a Manifestation of the Blessed Trinity shall also include all those who shall have been drawn to Him, both the dead and the living.

The date for that specific Sunday of Pentecost can be ascertained from other prophecies.

Christ was hailed as King on Palm Sunday, and prophecy has it that His disciples would be hated by all, scoffing at all such allusions to Kingship. As to Christ coming with great power and glory then (Matt. 24:30), this aspect of Christ's life should be the reckoning of the 1,335th day, for He is our King, forever, now, and always. Then can be seen the power and glory proper beginning the week prior to that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

The Three Days of Darkness to remind us of Christ's three days in the tomb should rightfully be included here, too. A re-iteration of the 70th week (Daniel 9:27) can be superimposed as well, as the Three Days of Darkness shall occur in the midst of the week. On that first week of Judgment, concerning the End of Days, Wednesday will be the last day of normal sunlight before that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Concerning the world being turned into the hands of the antichrist there is the 16th century prophecy concerning the rule left to two (from the rule previous to having been by three). After 3 years and 7 months those two would go to war, leaving none. That formally is the beginning of the time of the antichrist wreaking havoc. That exact date is necessarily 1,335 days before the Sunday before that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Knowing of the inability of the third to rule can give us a specific day when the time period of 3 years and 7 months ends. Due to complications sustained in an automobile accident on Monday, February 9, 2009 A.D., the third finally succumbed on Thursday, March 19, 2009 A.D. This is a window to calculate such a day that would begin the 3 years and 7 months. I had visited him on February 14, 2009 A.D., the Saturday after the collision. It was reported that he had spoken somewhat at length on the previous Thursday, February 12, 2009 A.D., but he was not right, thinking incoherently. This is the day of the beginning of the rule left to two for 3 years and 7 months. This would necessarily bring the end of those 3 years and 7 months to Tuesday, September 11, 2012 A.D.

Thus begins the 1,335 days on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 A.D. This also begins the 1,290 day period of the formal end of the daily sacrifice as found in Daniel 12:11. This abomination of desolation (no rule) continues until the 1,291st day, which is Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D., also the Feast of the Annunciation. This day marks another significant phase in Christ's return as Messiah (Great Messiah).

The 1,335th day is then Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D, the specific Sunday of Pentecost being May 15, 2016 A.D. Both are Sundays of the Judgment.

The greatest synchro that is happening in 2015 A.D. is the ending of non-Judgment years and the beginning of Judgment years. For the Byzantines, August 31st will be the end of the final non-Judgment year, with the first year of Judgment beginning on September 1st. September 1st is called the Feast of the Indiction, an indictment to attend the Liturgical Year with reverence. This coming Indiction has greater overtones than ever. For the Roman Rite, this Liturgical Year will end on November 28th, the first year of Judgment beginning on the First Sunday of Advent, November 29th.

In terms of the civil year from January through December, 2015 A.D. is the only year that will ever be this way. Literally, the infinite beginning meets the infinite end.

I only have one more bit of information to add.

The Three Days of Darkness should more rightfully be found in the week leading to March 25, 2016 A.D.

Re: TGET and the Unsealing of the Book of Daniel 12:11 & 12
I have begun to share the count at other forums to which I have been in the past. I spend serious time, sometimes rewriting the details, including other things which I have remembered. Last evening at AboveTopSecret, the moderator blew a fuse and now needs to get reconnected. i was in the process of answering questions from membership when I became, yet again, a victim of grand larceny. If anyone would be willing to try and speak with the moderatorship there so that I could continue to answer, it would be much appreciated. Otherwise, I'll just have to let it go. The topic title there is "Judgment Day - March 25, 2016 A.D."

The following contains some other details from a post at Dreamviews :

Originally Posted by Barry :
"March 25th 2016 will be a normal day mate, deep down you know it."

In a way, Barry, I wish I could agree with you. And by the way, what are the odds of this happening . . , that drummer of 38 years ago that I mentioned at the start of this thread . . . , his name is Barry, too. The evidence is overwhelmingly correct as to its alignment with other prophecy from different sources. There has been so much in the way of conspiracy theories, with books and movies to match. Some say they are designed to make us think. Producers think in terms of dollars in cents, that non-negotiable aspect of the monetary domain. But at root level in all such cases, there is a common denominator, God, Who is the cause of all things.

He told the prophet Daniel, via an angel, to seal up the Book for the End Times. For thousands of years scholars have been trying to decipher its meaning. In the Book of Daniel it is stated that "the prince of the covenant", that is, the angel Michael, shall be overcome, presenting the scenario of a great struggle, even in heaven. Christ confirmed this several times, stating that "even the powers of heaven would be shaken". It would seem that inasmuch as an angel assisted Daniel at the time of the Book's writing, that such help would be lacking at the very time that it would needed most. My arriving at this date contains just such conflict.

With the coming of Christ, however, what was once relied upon as to the angels, was now governed by a Single Man, Jesus. It has been through Christ's Name that the Holy Spirit has descended upon His Apostles. As the Prophet Daniel relied upon the Holy Spirit without the manifestation of Christ in the flesh, we now also have a Redeemer Who is infallible in all things, His Vicar limited in such infallibility to only faith and morals. Christ spoke of the abomination of desolation, and adjured that when it would seen standing where it ought not, those in Jerusalem should take flight into the hills.

My kingship is of that as written in Daniel 11:3 & 4. As soon as I stand up, my kingdom is scattered. In that regard, I am the Antichrist, the abomination which makes desolate. I remember standing upon my mother's spine while in her womb. As to the date, I am not sure. It had to have been between September 25, 1955 A.D. and June 25, 1956 A.D., as a fairly accurate window of time. Taking that into consideration, at the time I was birthed, even before, my kingdom had already been scattered, belonging to others besides me.

I've known the kings of Persia listed in Daniel 11:2 since June 25, 1956 A.D. I even have some recollection of them while I was in term in my mother's womb. I grew up with them, the first three being my older brothers, the fourth our common sire. The first of those kings of Persia, my oldest brother, put to death his parents, my parents, too. He also did the second king of Persia in like manner. But this second king of Persia did not die until 2009 A.D., from complications from an automobile collision. He hung on for some 40 days, but by the third day after the collision, he was functionally incoherent.

The reason I explain this in so much detail is that the day he became incoherent was the day that began the fulfillment of a 16th century French prophecy concerning "the rule left to two." In terms of kingship, inclusive to law and order, there would remain only three years and seven months. Then a failed peace and the beginning of total anarchy on planet earth, especially as regards trade and commerce. Our civilized society has relied upon the work of Persians for thousands of years. Now this has begun to deteriorate. I know from studying the French prophecy in translation the manner of both of these last two surviving kings of Persia.

It would naturally follow then, that the ability to offer the daily sacrifice, which is a peace offering, would also fail, as prophesied in Daniel 12:11. And this is where we are, yet I didn't get it straight until after the 850th day. As Christ predicted, His "shortening" of the days is necessary or there would not be a single person left.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Upon returning from a visit . . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: The Resurrection of the Dead :: N thru S :: St. John Popovich Palamar, Jr., patron saint of Persia, Israel, and China-
Jump to: