Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

D. Manthei

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

D. Manthei Empty
PostSubject: D. Manthei   D. Manthei EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 6:16 am

This is per its grand larceny at : http://daves-ahumbleservant.blogspot.com/2018/12/why-ask-mary.html#comment-form

Then it stalked me to another site : http://informedcatholicvoter.blogspot.com/2017/08/somehow-i-missed-this-video-earlier.html

This is my first reply as per his compounding felonies regarding and at the topic : http://daves-ahumbleservant.blogspot.com/2018/12/predicting-end-of-world.html#comment-form

Firstly, as you went through the trouble to stalk me at Google, your statements there need to be addressed as it is not my prediction.  Had you taken the time to read the material at hand without giving yourself over to crime instead in such an abusive manner, you would have known that.  The countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord is over as we are now past the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14.  Here again, if you weren't so lost, you would have known that.  What you erroneously call prediction is the prophecy of the Holy Spirit given through the prophet Daniel interpreted through the Holy Spirit given by me.  The 'process' is a prayer meeting spanning thousands of years.  That sets you straight regarding your misuse of prediction.

Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

D. Manthei Empty
PostSubject: Re: D. Manthei   D. Manthei EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 1:11 am

I visited the Long Island site years ago with the 2nd of the three kings of Persia foretold in Daniel 11:2. He is ca. 10 years my senior, and his passing to eternal life included fulfilling a 16th century prophecy which served as a starting point for the 1,290, 1,335, and 2,300 day periods of the Book of Daniel. (By second of those three kings, it is meant regarding his being younger than the first of those three and older than the third of those three.)  There have been abuses to the Book of Daniel for thousands of years, as well as the very abuse foretold within its verses.  What you call "Church" and "Catholic" is not necessarily what the Holy Spirit witnesses as such.  Case in point for all three of your requests : both Benedict and Francis are Curates, at best, yet because of the "mass apostasy" foretold in the Pauline Epistles, people have believed in the lie that they have been rightful successors to the See of Peter.  At which point it is best to remind you that before the changing in a twinkling of an eye, before the 2,300 day cleansing period ended, you were, at best, a worthless, damned heretic according to the prophecy of the Holy Spirit.  Keep in mind that in terms of "being done here", you were that way as regards your heresy for at least 2,300 days, and such Divine Judgment regarding those 2,300 days only ended a few days ago.  Given your calumny and heresy thus far, you really need to examine the facts objectively, rather than merely crying 'papa' and proceeding to attempt a slash and burn.  There are pages of further testimony which refute your claim of 'evidence'.  Your claim of a "two-for-one deal" only exists in your mind, as such a deal is only nested in tyranny, no matter how delusional.  As such, you barely see that you cite 'interpretations' of the Book of Daniel which have been in error due to pride and greed, and will remain so.  Your writing reflects this.  But it has its cost in that you deny Jesus really meant he said, that He is entitled to have His angel sent before Him, and that you can even have a conversation with said angel.  I have an entire forum devoted to "neither the day, nor the hour"; none of my writing refutes what Jesus said, yet you look Jesus square in the eye as He tells you to "search", and then proceed to allow full-blown morons to be your guides. (I have an entire directory about them.)
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

D. Manthei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: Chester County Prison (CCP) :: Witness Against Satan :: Weeds of the Kingdom of God : Satanic Websites on the Internet - the Satanic Titanic :: Dedicated Cyberdevils (cyberbullies / antichrists) - Some More Dedicated Than Others :: "Bishonen" and "Boing! said Zebedee", et. al.-
Jump to: