Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Data Tech Guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Data Tech Guy Empty
PostSubject: Data Tech Guy   Data Tech Guy EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 12:03 pm

http://datechguyblog.com/2018/11/02/grabthembytheballot-libs-drop-trou-again/

I hardly think you're being realistic regarding being rich and the actual number of people.  I have found it usual for certain passages of Holy Scripture to be cited regarding the countdown, but the countdown is also based upon Holy Scripture.

This has been a work in progress for me for more than sixty-three (63) years, and it includes the blessings as Elijah and St. John the Baptist.  Presenting it to you just yesterday, I wouldn't expect you to have much more of a grasp regarding the details than the link itself.

At times I have used a pop-up message to briefly explain what the countdown concerns, though I opted to remove it a few days ago, I just included it at the bottom of the main information box.

Our paths have crossed via a 2,000+ list of blogs as part of search and rescue; this is the second countdown as I did one for the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

French prophecy has foretold that through the passing of souls, knowledge would be released, and the fulfillment of IV:#95 of Nostradamus' "Centuries (Prophecies)" is just that way.

Jesus spoke of "this age, and the age to come"; there is a definite meeting point of those two "ages", just as the fulfillment of IV:#95 led directly into the counting (unsealing) of the Book of Daniel.  Jesus wasn't speaking figuratively, or in an abstract manner, as if he had just downed some heavy LSD, it is a real point in time.  One can say and see that such a specific point in time is where reckonings of "a day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years is as a day" meet in such a way that they can be observed for the rest of eternity at (in) a single instant (instance).

As the angel of Exodus 23:20, my resurrection began during the Pontificate of "Angelic Shepherd", Pius XII, Eugene Pacelli.

It has been said that the wickedness of men is currently 100 times greater now, than as it was at the time of the Great Flood.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Data Tech Guy
Page 1 of 1