Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ebible dot com - Correspondence : Feedback : Reply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ebible dot com - Correspondence : Feedback : Reply Empty
PostSubject: ebible dot com - Correspondence : Feedback : Reply   ebible dot com - Correspondence : Feedback : Reply EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 10:15 pm

I am in the process of doing a search and rescue regarding Matthew 24:30, specifically, "the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven".

Because one of the answers included a quote of that verse, this site appeared in the search results.

The basic goal of this search and rescue is to show that the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven is indeed Christ's angel who had been sent to prepare His way, and who has now been resurrected by Christ Jesus.

I can honestly say that I have been resurrected and raptured for more than 62 years, and there is no end in sight to that.

Jesus said that He would return so that where He is, there also we may be.

My usually shorter message follows :

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

Dear Edward,

Your answer was reviewed by an eBible moderator.

--- Feedback ---

We're sorry, but your answer doesn't seem to directly answer the question at hand. Can you please revise your answer so that it stays focused on addressing the question? Thank you so much.

Kelli
eBible Moderator

Thanks, The eBible Team

Firstly, the answer does focus on the question as the core of the answer includes my personal testimony and witness that the rapture and Second Coming are occurring simultaneously.

I also question whether a moderator actually did read the answer I originally provided.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

ebible dot com - Correspondence : Feedback : Reply Empty
PostSubject: Who are the kings of the north and south in Daniel 11:40?   ebible dot com - Correspondence : Feedback : Reply EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:03 pm

https://ebible.com/questions/16552-who-are-the-kings-of-the-south-and-north-in-dan-11-40 :

Such a prophecy in chapter and verse also has its fulfillment in time and space.  When Jesus identified Himself by quoting from Isaiah in His hometown synagogue, the people there tried to kill Him by running Him over a cliff.

So at some point in time the various people foretold in the eleventh chapter of the Book (prophecy) of Daniel can face a similar dilemma.  For more than 62 years I have lived in the fulfillment of the verses of Daniel 11.

I have known every king foretold personally, inclusive to the second of the kings of the south found in Daniel 11:40, Theodore Michaels, Magesterial District Justice, 15-2-01, in Chester County, Pennsylvania.

The specific fulfillment of attack came on November 8, 2012 A.D. when I became his prisoner for some 698 days.

The king of the north in Daniel 11:40 is, ultimately, the same as the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven foretold in Matthew 24:30.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

ebible dot com - Correspondence : Feedback : Reply
Page 1 of 1