Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Shake down at unsealed dot boards dot net @ proboards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Shake down at unsealed dot boards dot net @ proboards Empty
PostSubject: Shake down at unsealed dot boards dot net @ proboards   Shake down at unsealed dot boards dot net @ proboards EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Dec 15, 2017 9:59:51 GMT -5 Natalie said:
Welcome to the forum at Unsealed!  We are glad you have joined us.  If you haven't seen it yet, I wanted to point you to our welcome thread and three simple rules found here:

http://unsealed.boards.net/thread/2/new-members-read-first

I would also kindly ask you to remove links to your forum as some of what is stated on that page violates parts of rule 1.  Please feel free to post your information on day counts and your thoughts on the End Times without the link; we love having new people help us study God's Word and put this end times puzzle together.

(end of shake down message)

You admit to an "end times puzzle", but at the same time attempt to rule against it as being solved.

"1. No debating core doctrines of the Christian faith. If you are participating here you should be a committed Believer. Seekers and non-Christians are more than welcome also, but this is a forum that honors God's Word and therefore arguments against His Word aren't for this forum... questions are welcome though! For purposes of this forum, "core doctrines" are considered to be the historic tenets of Christianity: One self-existent God, the Trinity, the Incarnation, the virgin birth, the full deity of Christ, the substitutionary atonement, the literal and physical resurrection of Christ, salvation through faith alone in Christ alone, a literal and future bodily resurrection of the dead, and a historical-grammatical interpretation of Scripture. Premillennialism, a literal rapture of the Church to Heaven, and a literal/historical interpretation of Genesis 1-11 are also considered core doctrines. "

I included in my first post here how and why I came to your site, and on that note, the use of "which is the Son of Man" is a lie.

The devil has a limited amount of time to continue in such practice, and even if knowing only that alone, I am pleased to cast him into hell for the rest of eternity merely for that tampering with Holy Scripture.

Don't make the mistake of following in his footsteps.

Your effort to tyrannize, confound, and confuse will not fly with me.

As this may be your final position, for Heaven's protection, I am placing this correspondence in plain view at :

(link to this topic)

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
the_sign

Shake down at unsealed dot boards dot net @ proboards Empty
PostSubject: Hide, filthy, mother-fucking scumbags . . .   Shake down at unsealed dot boards dot net @ proboards EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 10:22 am

for your failure to repent and being trash for the fire . . .
Back to top Go down

Shake down at unsealed dot boards dot net @ proboards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: Chester County Prison (CCP) :: Witness Against Satan :: Weeds of the Kingdom of God : Satanic Websites on the Internet - the Satanic Titanic :: Introduction to the mass apostasy and the reign of antichrist-
Jump to: