Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An evening at Charlie's Place in PA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

An evening at Charlie's Place in PA Empty
PostSubject: An evening at Charlie's Place in PA   An evening at Charlie's Place in PA EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:59 am

on Swamp Pike was where David was cracked over a bouncer's knee which seemed to cause David a broken back.

And it was also near the Limerick Diner, the last restaurant at which our mother ate before being confined to institutional care on April 11, 2011 A.D.

Sal Manino was playing keyboard with a contemporary music group which performed vocals in Italian on that evening; Sal was on a riser and the band area was well lit.

David and I weren't alone that evening, our parents were there as was, at least, our older brother Robert and his bride to be, Carole.

But David had some serious influence regarding the October 1, 1955 A.D. incident and I remarked to the man who came to our table that David was getting to be a problem; before long, the man, a thug, took my brother outside and tried to break David over his knee and thigh.

By the time we got into Robert's vehicle (the 1960 Falcon?), I noticed Dave couldn't sit up in the seat, he seemed to slide uncontrollably onto the floor, at which time I remarked to my elders that I thought David's back was broken.

The year was ca. 1964 A.D.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

An evening at Charlie's Place in PA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: The Resurrection of the Dead :: N thru S :: St. David Popovich Palamar, patron saint of Persia and the United States of America-
Jump to: