Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

paranormalis dot com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

paranormalis dot com Empty
PostSubject: Time to Build (topic)   paranormalis dot com EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:18 pm

When (or maybe better put, if you ever) you realize that there are sacred reasons for men not to travel through time, perhaps you might realize that some of your so called friends are actually leading you on in the unnecessary pursuit of time travel.

Consider this, that Charles Darwin, himself, would have recanted his theory of evolution if he had seen the wonders of the electron microscope and/or the interstellar pictures of the Hubble telescope; Darwin just didn't have the kind of proof yet that he said would 'change' his mind had it been provided; yet given those facts, which on the basis of this new evidence would have put an end to the theory of evolution from the mouth of Charles Darwin, there are still those who try and quote Darwin as a valid source of the theory of evolution, or any type of random, disordered happenstance of events which has led to the ever changing point in time which we call the present (now).

When one reads that Jesus' Kingdom will never end, we come to that meeting ground of the present and the everlasting, not only into the future, but into the past, too; to think that Our Creator is actually timeless, having no beginning nor end, is a far greater wake up call than a mere guessing game.

I have often imagined being along the Via Dolorosa, the way that Jesus walked and suffered, to have been witness to the Salvation which He has allowed to work in me; such an occurrence actually happening however would involve not only a fly back in time but also inflicting the same pain upon an innocent man, the Only Innocent Man; fortunately, as I said, I have only imagined such a time travel, and Jesus is my friend, I would not want to put Him through such pain again.

I actually think that treating Christ's Crucifixion with respect can bring far greater scientific breakthroughs than if one would not.

The case in point / proof that I currently have is an oft time difficult struggle I have had in order to arrive at the ascertainment of the 2,300th day of an ancient prophecy in the Book of Daniel (8:14); I find myself straddling a point of time more than 2,500 years ago and a point in time some 675 days from now.

So if the rest of you would like to do some real time travel, stick with me; I guarantee it's worth it.

It is a course of man's nature that the heavens and the earth, the elements themselves, shall undergo a passing of fervent heat as foretold in 2 Peter 3:10-14.

But that new heavens and earth which will follow, which is surely coming, surpasses in perfection what is being judged in imperfection.

And in only 675 days the transformation will be complete.

Jesus said "Blessed are the meek, they shall inherit the earth."

It is true that the certainty of a perfect world provides for a lasting peace.

There exists that point in time of which Jesus said that had he not shortened the days, not a single person would have survived; that introduction regarding days "shortened" (altering of time) is also a hint at the fallen nature of man and at God's plan for man.

On a purely physical plane, when one considers that we have not been able to go from point A to point B without disaster, time travel doesn't seem to be a successful, combative strategy; but there are those things in prophecy which concern time, and through the power of thought blessed with God's intervention, we can traverse gamuts of time quite quickly.

It is on the fourth day of Creation (mid-week) that time is given precedence with light, "for signs, seasons, days, and years."  Nothing about combat, though.

674 days until the temple (the world) of Daniel 8:14 shall be cleansed.

The etymology of the word pagan : Online Etymology Dictionary

I see the (our) Sun and the infinite universe made in the middle of the week.

Jesus answered His disciples when they asked concerning signs of the end that they would be hated by all.

At least one act of hatred has extended to Holy Scripture; the moving of the word "vile" from Daniel 11:20 to Daniel 11:21, begun in 1535 A.D. with the printing of the Coverdale Bible.

Jesus said that it is easier for the heavens and earth to pass away than for a tittle of the law to fail.

As I have come to see things, the Three Days of Darkness have already been moved twice; Heaven is bending over backwards (so to speak) to make everything copacetic.

But there is a final count, 672 days hence; there is no third moving as the Book of Daniel only foretells 2,300, 1,290, and 1,335 days.
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

paranormalis dot com Empty
PostSubject: paranormalis dot com   paranormalis dot com EmptyFri May 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

paranormalis dot com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured :: "I have set up a boundary not to be passed." - Psalm 104:9 :: Sites Maintaining Discussion Regarding the Day of the Lord :: Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5) Active Discussion Sites-
Jump to: