Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
The only site with the only accurate interpretation ever of the Day of the Lord according to the four digit numbers in the prophecy of Daniel.

"For these are the days of vengeance, that all things may be fulfilled, that are written." - Luke 21:22

A world wide resurrection service for Holy Family Sunday, the First Sunday of the General Resurrection of the Dead, December 30, 2018 A.D. is now forming : details within . . .
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth! - powers moved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth! - powers moved   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:42 am

The world is never going to end.

The determination of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. as the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 was from a key prophecy which opened and unsealed what was closed and sealed.

This included two possibilities for the Three Days of Darkness, the last three days of that Liturgical Year's Holy Week (Holy and Maundy Thursday, Great and Holy Friday, and Holy Saturday); and May 5-7, 2016 A.D.

As the Liturgical Year came to a close, so did the last three days of that reckoning become a possibility.

But through all those calculations, the simultaneous beginning of the 2,300 day period (of Daniel 8:14) with the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods (Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively) was omitted.

This was basically to put to test the words of blessing foretold in Daniel 12:12.

Approaching the Day of the Lord has not been an easy matter for me, but I needed to be certain of the proper placement of the 2,300th day.

There is no reason at this point that the three periods foretold, that is, 2,300, 1,290, and 1,335 did not begin simultaneously.

This puts the Three Days of Darkness at December 27-29, 2018 A.D., with December 29, 2018 A.D. being the 2,300th day.

I have used the internet as a whole as a think pad for this determination, my main index homepage serving as the final output (which receives regular updates).

In order to keep this on the side of justice, it was necessary to indicate a final Day of Indiction, September 1, 2015 A.D., the beginning of the Liturgical Year which contains the foretold blessing of Daniel 12:12; before that full week (7 day period) was complete, on the 7th day, September 7, 2015 A.D., actually, Satan struck me in due course of attacking the Divine Word.

Determining a final Day of Indiction more than apparently precluded Satan's final efforts of assault.

The powers of Heaven have been moved in this as regards the Three Days of Darkness (Luke 21:25-27) :

firstly, from March 24-26, 2016 A.D. to May 5-7, 2016 A.D.

secondly, from May 5-7, 2016 A.D. to November 24-26, 2016 A.D.

(note that these three sets of dates for 2016 A.D. also have 'duplicates' in 2017 A.D. and 2018 A.D.; a total of nine motions for each of the ranks of angels)

thirdly, from November 24-26, 2016 A.D. to December 27-29, 2018 A.D. (this last set of days, the Three Days of Darkness, are a stand alone visitation as a tenth motion)

see also http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/t99-century-iv-10

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Popovich Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20,

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)

Last edited by Admin on Tue May 30, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth! - powers moved   Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:26 pm

The Old Testament writings contain a warning concerning the day of the Lord, basically, "woe to him (her, them) who desires it".

It is possible to remain unbiased yet still come to have a deeper understanding regarding the many things foretold regarding its coming.

The conflicts of war tend to, at times, make a seemingly easy situation something of a nightmare.

Such has been the four digit numbers, at least at times for me, as found in the Book of Daniel, specifically : the 1,290, 1,335, and 2,300 day groupings.

It was the 58th day in those countings and I sat in bonds, robbed and attacked (which continues to this day) - the thought of counting one day at a time to 2,300 didn't seem much like a hopeful prospect - yet this evening the figure of 620 days remaining is becoming a reality.

One more recent thing I've noticed is that the three final years in the counting, 2016 - 2018 A.D., each have three possible logical occurrences for the Three Days of Darkness, with each triple grouping having a Feast of Pentecost as a retainer - this gives a vision of all the ranks of the angels being moved safely from danger.

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Popovich Palamar (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20,

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth! - powers moved
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1