Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Visits quantity
Visitors
Flag Counter
Me Gameknot

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Prophet Ezekiel foretells World Wars I - III (Ezekiel 21:14)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Prophet Ezekiel foretells World Wars I - III (Ezekiel 21:14) Empty
PostSubject: Prophet Ezekiel foretells World Wars I - III (Ezekiel 21:14)   Prophet Ezekiel foretells World Wars I - III (Ezekiel 21:14) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Prophet Ezekiel foretold World Wars I - III in chapter 21, verse 14 :

"14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy thou, and smite thou hand to hand (and strike thou one hand to the other, that is, clap thy hands), and the sword be doubled, and the sword of the slayers be trebled; this is the sword of great slaying, that shall make them astonied, and to fail in heart, and multiplieth fallings."  (Wycliffe Bible 1378 A.D.)

"14 Thou therefore, O son of man, prophesy, and strike thy hands together, and let the sword be doubled, and let the sword of the slain be tripled: this is the sword of a great slaughter, that maketh them stand amazed,
15 And languish in heart, and that multiplieth ruins. In all their gates I have set the dread of the sharp sword, the sword that is furbished to glitter, that is made ready for slaughter.
16 Be thou sharpened, go to the right hand, or to the left, which way soever thou hast a mind to set thy face.
17 And I will clap my hands together, and will satisfy my indignation: I the Lord have spoken." (Douay-Rheims 1899 A.D.)
Back to top Go down
https://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Prophet Ezekiel foretells World Wars I - III (Ezekiel 21:14)
Page 1 of 1