Risen - from - the - Dead : Resurrected and Raptured

For Christ's Resurrected and Raptured Saints : The Elect : We look for the resurrection of the dead

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prophet Ezekiel foretells World Wars I - III (Ezekiel 21:14)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Prophet Ezekiel foretells World Wars I - III (Ezekiel 21:14)   Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Prophet Ezekiel foretold World Wars I - III in chapter 21, verse 14 :

"14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy thou, and smite thou hand to hand (and strike thou one hand to the other, that is, clap thy hands), and the sword be doubled, and the sword of the slayers be trebled; this is the sword of great slaying, that shall make them astonied, and to fail in heart, and multiplieth fallings."  (Wycliffe Bible 1378 A.D.)

"14 Thou therefore, O son of man, prophesy, and strike thy hands together, and let the sword be doubled, and let the sword of the slain be tripled: this is the sword of a great slaughter, that maketh them stand amazed,
15 And languish in heart, and that multiplieth ruins. In all their gates I have set the dread of the sharp sword, the sword that is furbished to glitter, that is made ready for slaughter.
16 Be thou sharpened, go to the right hand, or to the left, which way soever thou hast a mind to set thy face.
17 And I will clap my hands together, and will satisfy my indignation: I the Lord have spoken." (Douay-Rheims 1899 A.D.)

sincerely,

St. Elijah (cf. §784, Catholic Catechism),
St. John the Baptist (cf. §785, Catholic Catechism),
Edward Palamar Popovich (cf. §786, Catholic Catechism),

the Resurrected Prophet of the Most High (Luke 1:76),
  whom Jesus Christ calls "the Elias who was to come" (Matthew 11:14),
  enjoying the rapture of Christ's love in the duty of

Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman, cf. St. Malachy Prophecy),

the Sign of the Son of Man in Heaven (Matthew 24:30)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com

Prophet Ezekiel foretells World Wars I - III (Ezekiel 21:14)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1